February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

So ladies, how are you going to tell your parents? Im going to take my parents to dinner this time and my son will give them the news because he will be in his im going to be a big brother shirt :)

So ladies, how are you going to tell your parents? Im going to take my parents to dinner this time and my son will give them the news because he will be in his im going to be a big brother shirt :)

oh that's too cute!!!

i was going to test on Feb.12...but i got my BFP today:)

Congrats to the new :bfp: !!

Since my possible ib spotting ..( may not be but never had spotting before before af .. I've been wanting to test.. I started a poll to see what you ladies think.., feel free to pop in and vote!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/875405-test.html

Reading about all the bfp's is really making me wanna poas right now. Lol still way too early for me tho!! The plan is to tryyyyyy (key word "try") not to test until I've missed af. I always give in!! Not this month, I. must. Be. Strong. Lol

Anyone testing around vday and keeping it a secret for DH or OH?! That's what I'm totally going to try to do if i can. Lol af is due the 12th, ill test the 13th if she doesnt show... Surely I can hold it in for a day if I get to blab to you guys?! Lol FX for the best Valentines gift ever!

congrats!!:flower: what cycle were you on?

this would be cycle #22 for us and we finally got a BFP:)

oh wow 22 cycles huh? What did you do different to finally get a BFP?:shrug:

This was our month off fertility meds....suppost to go start BCP when I got me AF and then go in for ultrasound on the 17th and start another round of Clomid and shots.....my RE has us on one month of fertility meds off the the next month.....all we did was have fun and timed it to when I was ovulating and used ultra glide from passion party. And we now have our BFP....this still feels so unreal still....I keep looking at the test to make sure I am not seeing things!!! LOL:haha:

congrats!!:flower: what cycle were you on?

this would be cycle #22 for us and we finally got a BFP:)

oh wow 22 cycles huh? What did you do different to finally get a BFP?:shrug:

This was our month off fertility meds....suppost to go start BCP when I got me AF and then go in for ultrasound on the 17th and start another round of Clomid and shots.....my RE has us on one month of fertility meds off the the next month.....all we did was have fun and timed it to when I was ovulating and used ultra glide from passion party. And we now have our BFP....this still feels so unreal still....I keep looking at the test to make sure I am not seeing things!!! LOL:haha:

wow lucky!I wish I could get my BFP soon now

Wow....it sure has been busy in here

Congrats on the new :bfp:'s wishing you all a H&H 9months, it lovely to see that the ladies I have been with for the past few months all starting to get their bundles of joy I hope a little of their luck comes this way hehehe

AFM: cd9 and baby making in progress hehehe The funny thing is i feel different this cycle, I can't explain it just different maybe after that mammoth cycle last time round my body has settled down, temps are very even I haven't had that in a long long time so here's hoping my Fingers are Xed big time

:dust: to all those still to test
:hugs: to those the witch has made her dreaded visit and good luck for you next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->