February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hey all, sorry Ive not been on to update you however Af was 4 days late then decided to show her face so ill be moving to the March thread to start all over again.

Congrats and H & H 9 months for all the BFP's this month x

Well due on today but no sign of Af, ic this morning said bfn tho so don't know what to think at the moment!

BFN today :cry:

AF decided to show her ugly face :dohh:

But this AF is a little weird...

it's SUPER watery, still a little brown but more red now and a little more heavy but not quite "light" yet if you know what I mean. Like when I sat on the toilet it kind of dripped out a little but when I whipped there wasn't a ton.

and I never got really bad cramps like I ALWAYS do the day before, all I've had was weird mild mild mild cramps for the past few days and today I'm only having mild cramping still.

I'm a little confused...:wacko:

:hugs: so sorry liz, keep an eye on that bleeding and see what happens xx

AFM - No sign of that spotting from yesterday so far. Hoping that it doesn't show back up anytime soon ;)

Sorry if I upset anyone but I was too upset myself to put my name back on the testing thread after AF turned up after my miscarriage but promised I would update everyone when I got my positive.

Liz, I know 6 cycles feels like a long time, but it's really not. Be kind to yourself today and take it easy.

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP and hugs and commiserations to those who have been hit by the witch. God she's a bitch eh?

No sign of AF today but I did ovulate at night so won't be convinced it is late until tomorrow morning.

I have that 'rush to the loo to find AF' feeling that has come and gone over last few days and I have been a little yucky around 9am but this may be due to actually eating some breakfast instead of skipping it! Boobs are sore but that could just be PM symptoms.

I went to see my friend today who has a 14 week old baby. I loaned her my pram etc just after ectopic pregnancy and she has finished using it so gave it back today. I think i may be tempting fate bringing it into the house so it is still out in the car until tomorrow morning!

Liz, I know 6 cycles feels like a long time, but it's really not. Be kind to yourself today and take it easy.

Me and DB give up, e are going to set up a doctor app asap. I cant stand waiting any longer, i need to know now why we arent getting pregnant! :dohh:

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:test:TODAY!! ALTAMOM, ANNIE77, CATLOVER28, DARRELSMOMMY, DOODAH, KEEDA, LIZLOVELUST, and SWEETMERE:test:

:test: SATURDAY!! ES89, NT123, SHARNW, and SHAMER87

:cake: Happy Birthday SHAMER87!:cake:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, FROLICKY2011, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, 8BUZZYBEE8, ANGEL BABY, MSMELODY, PINKKITTEN74, TRAINSPOTTING, DANNI2KIDS, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, ROCKABILYMAMA, EMMYJEAN, TLC, and TTCFOR1stTIME:paper::test:

BABY_MAYBE yeah, we are cycle buddies!!! I'm testing on the 13th as it is before V-day and our Angel's due date.... Otherwise, I am REALLY suppose to test based on my LP on 2.16. :dust:

ES89 wait this out, you are very close.... come on dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY Oh, certainly, SHE deserves her own shower!!!:flower:

NEWLYWEDLIFE yes, my CM actually has gotten more plentiful after OV, not EWCM, but creamy. We can most definitely be TTC buddies, and hopefully future bump buddies!!:dust:

HAPPYBEANY now, I haven't heard of leaking, maybe wait a few days and test to see, you could be early preg:dust:

SKEET9924 Good idea about getting in to the doc, I hope AF stays away and you get a late BFP, however, if not, then the doc is the right move:dust:

ANNIE77 FXD!!! that AF doesn't show and you get that BFP!:dust:

BEVERLYLN of course "I" remember you, I keep a special place for each of you during the TTC process! Already said this but, CONGRATS!!! :happydance: What a wonderful :bfp: in January!

FROLICKY2011 EXACTLY as ICKLE said, in MY TTC testing threads, you CAN post!!!!:dust:

PAULA181 I am moving your date Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… CORGANKIDD, TAURUSMOM05, SHAMER87, PAULA181, DANCING DIVA, and LIZLOVELUST!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 107 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD23/8DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp this weekend and beyond till AF or BFP!! Testing early in 3 days!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of egg chasing :sex: and BFPS!!! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Liz, I don't know if it's different where you are but here you can't get referred to a FS unless you've been trying for at least 12 months as that's the average time it takes to get pregnant, doing everything correctly doesn't guarantee success unfortunately.

The chances are there's nothing wrong since your charts show that you ovulate regularly and you don't have a LP defect.

Me and DB give up, e are going to set up a doctor app asap. I cant stand waiting any longer, i need to know now why we arent getting pregnant! :dohh:

So sorry Liz! I'm sure you are very frustrated. Maybe seeing a doc will put your mind at ease.

Well due on today but no sign of Af, ic this morning said bfn tho so don't know what to think at the moment!

Same here! Not started yet but still testing negative, so I'm still waiting.

hey ladies...congrats again to the bfp's! :happydance:
and big hugs for the ones hit again by the mean ole witch :hugs:
afm I think this is 13dpo and af due tomorrow...started spotting late last evening so i'm assuming she's on her way in :(:( I have high hopes for next Month as a bfp would likely fall on my daughter's birthday, my birthday or my anniversary lol march 4,9 and 12th are lucky days <3 so FX for all of us moving on to march thread and baby dust to everyone in 2ww :dust:

Anyone tell me what half positive and half not opk's mean?
iv read up mixed reviews on it and im really confused...

DSCF0001.jpg
18159_1209203228121_1169910578_30534622_1867637_a.jpg

These are my tests?
what does anyone think?

Beccyboo here is a link I've found on it. This is a great site for anything to do with POAS :) https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#13

Haha :) I really hope this baby is a girl. I definitely wanted a boy first and I'm so glad that happened but I'd love to have a girl now :) With my 1st I paid to have a 3d/4d scan done at 16 weeks so I could know the gender a couple weeks early. I will be doing the same this time and already have a date set and a reminder on my phone a month before to call and schedule it. The place I go to can tell you the gender as early as 14 weeks but even though I want to know ASAP I'm going to wait till 16 weeks as it will be more accurate then. However my first ultrasound with my son was at 12 weeks and I swear I saw his..you know.. ;) I mean his legs were wide open at the time and it was just poking out there and every scan I had since the dr told me oh yeah he is definitely a boy. My mom showed her co workers pictures the day after he was born and she said one of them had said the babys "junk" was bigger than his! LOL. I'll admit he is a pretty gifted baby..lol But yeah..I see so much cute outfits and what not for little girls and I am just dyeing to go baby shopping! lol I mentioned this before but I already bought an outfit :p

I looked on that and it didn't answer me so i decided to
ask on here to see what people think of my opk's ..
it only says on there

"the dark part of the line must be at least 50% of the total width to be considered positive"

and that it depends on the opk you use.. :shrug:
don't know if i should say my first half and half was my +

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->