February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Take a pregnancy one! The OPKs look good, so try for a real one :)

Take a pregnancy one! The OPKs look good, so try for a real one :)

do you mean me?
if so.. im not testing til 21st :lol:
these are my opk's i should be ovulating around now
or already have

Hi ladies, so sorry to those who Af got! Keep on going, only good things in the future :)

I'm 8dpo and feel like Af is about to cOme any minute, felt that yesterday too, dull cramps. I'm not due for Af until the 15th, 5 more days!! Anyone else experience this? Also, my bbs still aren't sore and they always are after ov

Sorry if I upset anyone but I was too upset myself to put my name back on the testing thread after AF turned up after my miscarriage but promised I would update everyone when I got my positive.

Definitely not upset. I'm so very happy for you! Congratulations and I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

Actually, I'm glad you posted about your BFP. You give me hope. I had a similar thing happen in January, so hearing about other ladies getting their BFPs after a mc helps a lot. So thank you. :)

Liz, I know 6 cycles feels like a long time, but it's really not. Be kind to yourself today and take it easy.

Me and DB give up, e are going to set up a doctor app asap. I cant stand waiting any longer, i need to know now why we arent getting pregnant! :dohh:

I've been at it for 8 months now and I know how you are feeling. I thought it would happen quickly and it would be easy. But I know better now. I know it feels like forever, but have hope. The statistics say that it can take a healthy couple up to 1 year (or more) to conceive. That's why doctors are so reluctant to start testing or meds before then. I bet the month you relax about TTCing and stop worrying about testing, you'll fall pg.

But I'll keep my fingers crossed that your weird AF could be the beginning of your BFP. And if not, that your BFP will come soon. :)

QUOTE=lizlovelust;15497129]Im so sad! Im never going to get pregnant![/QUOTE]

Stay postive Liz:hugs:

dh and i had sex last nite.. have to say very painful and i was very emotional after that...dont know wht is going on....

MrsMM - I think i will be testing on 13th too, fx we both get bfp's :thumbup::dust:

newlywedlife - I'm due to get af on the 15th as well and i swear i'm getting af any minute! Been like that for the last couple of days now. I also had spotting yesterday which i assumed was early af, but nope, nothing today :shrug: Roll on monday so i can get to poas :haha:

Peggy80, 20something, Lili77, Shamer87, taurusmom05, allybaby & DancingDiva - Sorry to hear AF got you. Hopefully March will be our month :flower:

SJDsMommy - I wouldn't be able to resist either!! Had to tear myself away from baby clothes earlier & I haven't even got my BFP yet! Best of luck on Monday. Be sure to let us know how you get on. And definitely have a baby shower - why is a second or subsequent child any less deserving of a baby shower than the first? Go for it & enjoy every second! :thumbup:

baby_maybe - If there's a chance that you may have ov a little earlier it could certainly be IB. I hope so!!

Hopin4amunche - That's great news!! Congrats! And don't leave us!! :haha:

lizlovelust - Sorry hun :hugs: Your symptoms sound exactly like what I had & AF got me over a week early. I was so hoping the same wouldn't happen for you. Are you still thinking of going to the doctors? I did in January (had a long cycle) & it really put my mind at ease.

sharnw - I hope that line gets darker for you. Have you retested yet?

crystalclaro - Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope this cycle brings you luck :hugs:

Pansy - Welcome! :wave: Hope you have some beginners luck! If you can I would wait until AF is a little late before testing. If you can't wait that long you can get First Response Early Result (FRER) tests that you can use six days before AF is due. Good luck! :thumbup:

Becyboo - I'd imagine your OH may have scratched you. It happens me every so often too. :blush: Nothing to worry about (if that is what happened - keep an eye on it).

Annie77 - Oh I hope that psychic is right!! And I heard before that thrush is a symptom so you never know!

Jen_mom24 - Welcome!! :wave: Hope you have some beginners luck :thumbup:

Emmyjean - I've heard of women getting their BFPs two weeks after AF is due so try to stay positive hun :hugs:

happybeany - That is surely a fantastic sign!! Test already!!

BeverleyLN - Hi! :wave: I remember you & an delighted to hear your news! I hope things go well this time :baby: And how would you possibly have upset anyone? :hugs:

froliky2011 - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

AFM - CD 6 today & AF has finally left the building! 31 days left to testing. Just waiting for ov at this stage. :dust: to all testing over the weekend!

Liz- so sorry you got a bfn .. Unfortunetly 6 months isn't that long .. The average female in prime ages can take a 6 months to a year.. There is only a 20% chance each month of getting a bfp.. Hopefully you get it soon!!

To all the ladies that the evil :witch: showed up for big :hugs: and sending bucket loads of :dust: for next cycle!!

:dust: to those still waiting

And congrats to all the :bfp:!!!

MrsMM - I think i will be testing on 13th too, fx we both get bfp's :thumbup::dust:

newlywedlife - I'm due to get af on the 15th as well and i swear i'm getting af any minute! Been like that for the last couple of days now. I also had spotting yesterday which i assumed was early af, but nope, nothing today :shrug: Roll on monday so i can get to poas :haha:
Yayyyy!! I think I might test the 13th as well :) since I'm sure I'll want a glass of vino on Valentines Day! What dpo are you? I also have a sore throat today and I had a temp increase, hope we all get our BFP's :) fx'ed

Thanks karry, i'm hopeful, but not confident of the IB, we'll see what happens :)

Yayyyy!! I think I might test the 13th as well :) since I'm sure I'll want a glass of vino on Valentines Day! What dpo are you? I also have a sore throat today and I had a temp increase, hope we all get our BFP's :) fx'ed

Well i think i could be around 7-9dpo (not charting so can't be sure), haven't really has any syptoms other than the suspected IB yesterday! It's mine and DH's going out anniversary on v-day so i'm hoping to have some good news for him :)

Good luck for your test on monday too :dust:

I just want to say how great this thread is, everyone is so kind and caring :) I think with such positive spirits we will all get our BFP's soon :)

I'm so sorry to everyone the witch got this cycle.I know how heart-breaking and discouraging it can be.:cry: DH and I have been NTNP for over 4 years.I know I should have seen a doctor long ago, but I just believe that when and if it is in God's will, it will happen. This is our 2cd cycle actually TTC and getting AF on the first one hurt more than it ever did previously.
Liz keep your head up.I believe it will happen for you soon.:hugs:

Ok well af has not yet arrived, feel sicky/dizzy and got a headache. Anyone else had a bfn on day due and still been pg?

Well just got back from my meeting with the FS and if I don't get my BFP this month we're doing clomid + IUI. I'm excited that we're moving on to something more aggressive and can't wait to find out if I'm pregnant or not so we can get started.

I know lots of girls have!! If you don't implant until later in your cycle, then you would get bfn on you af due date.. It can take 3-4 days after inplantation to get positive with urine.. Your not out until the :witch: shows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->