February 2013 babies

I've got my doppler, so no need to feel symptoms when I can just listen to the baby. <- Much better option in my opinion.

Going on 1 month of being so sick it kills me to get off the couch :( This doesn't go over well with 3 kids at home to entertain for the summer,lol. My oldest son is 17 so he is off with friends & working all the time since he drives. I am 10wks today & hoping this sickness lets up :( I have such horrible cravings too! I want chicken pot pie soooo bad I'd make it even now at 1am if I wasn't so sick!

I figure better sick in a ziploc than sick all over my desk LOL

I'm sad.... Mom just came back from a trip home (Ireland) to see her family... she asked me if I wanted her to bring anything back for me. I said "a Wispa" (we don't have them here and they're SOOOOOO much better than Aero ;) ). She brought me back 2 bags of Wispa bits and 4 bars... and I can't eat the darn things 'cuz they give me heartburn like crazy :( Seems Baby's enforcing a 'zero caffeine... none... at all... ever...' rule LOL

Darklady, Wispa's are my 10yr olds favourite. Save them for when you can enjoy them, which hopefully won't be too long!

Sorry if this is TMI but I had naughty cuddles today with my DH for the first time since finding out I'm pregnant. Have held off due to the spotting as have had a couple more episodes since the 6 week scan. Started bleeding bright red immediately after so called my midwife. She has booked a scan for me at the EPU for 8.30 in the morning. Will be going on my own as Hubby does the school run :cry:. Keep your fingers crossed ladies. Never had anything like this with my other pregnancies. Should bean be ok it should measure 8w3d if going by last scan, or 8w5d if by my calculations.

Darklady, Wispa's are my 10yr olds favourite. Save them for when you can enjoy them, which hopefully won't be too long!

Sorry if this is TMI but I had naughty cuddles today with my DH for the first time since finding out I'm pregnant. Have held off due to the spotting as have had a couple more episodes since the 6 week scan. Started bleeding bright red immediately after so called my midwife. She has booked a scan for me at the EPU for 8.30 in the morning. Will be going on my own as Hubby does the school run :cry:. Keep your fingers crossed ladies. Never had anything like this with my other pregnancies. Should bean be ok it should measure 8w3d if going by last scan, or 8w5d if by my calculations.

Good luck Bumpity! I had the same fear which kept me away from dtd until last Sunday (and the only reason I did was because to stop the nagging I promised if he let me get past my previous loss dating I would). Sucks because I absolutely could not relax and enjoy it. No negative consequences on my end though. Keep us updated :hugs:

I wish I could get my OH to DTD. It's been once in ~3.5 months now? Ugh, but bleeding would scare the crap out of me. Good luck Bumpity and let us know how the scan goes.

Good luck for tomorrow Bumpity, fingers crossed everything is ok for you.

DarkLady - Wispa are my fav, fortunately I'm still able to eat chocolate. I haven't really been unable to eat much but I did cook some bacon at the weekend and the smell of the fat cooking did turn my stomach a little.

I had a strange dream last night, can't remember much of it, but I did wake up at one point saying to myself 'I want this baby, I want this baby'.

any news Mrs T? Hoping and praying things are better :hugs:

I went for the ultrasound today. No heartbeat. I have no words right now.

I wish you all the best.

Awwww, sweetie I am so sorry for your loss. I'm here at my table crying for you :cry: I'm not sure if you will be back to this thread to see this or if it will be to painful to even log in, just know that you're in my thoughts and prayers and that you have my deepest sympathies :( :hugs:

I wish I could get my OH to DTD. It's been once in ~3.5 months now? Ugh, but bleeding would scare the crap out of me. Good luck Bumpity and let us know how the scan goes.

DH has barely gone a day without asking (except maybe after the birth of DS) in our entire marriage (6 years this coming Sunday). Quite tiresome to deal with. I've said "no" to him more than I have to DS in his lifetime :haha:

MrsT so sorry to hear :cry: am gutted for you. Wishing you all the best for the future. :hugs: xx

Went for scan this morning and bean is fine! Has grown a lot and now measuring ahead. We only dtd once as Hubby was away and I should be 9 weeks on Saturday at the earliest, but bean is measuring 8w6d today. Bleeding not coming from anywhere in uterus so they think its coming from my cervix. This puts naughty cuddles off the menu, lol! DH was quite shocked at the sight so I don't think I'm gonna get much resistance from him :).

Feel much more confident now and so told my nan, who's in her 80's today. She said its the best news she's had in ages and it's got rid of all her aches and pains, bless her.

The hospital have rescheduled my 12 week scan so am now booked in for 3rd Aug. Hope everyone has a good day x

Bumpity- That's great news. The part about your nan made me smile =)

Ms T- I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words to make you feel better now, but you are in my thoughts.

Mrs T, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself :hugs:

That's great news Bumpity1!

Casper72 - I have the angelsounds. I bought it when I was pregnant with my son and hadn't gotten around to selling it, so luckily it was still around for me to play with this time too. There's no display on it for the heart rate, but I don't really feel the need for that feature.

Hi. Would I be able to join? I'm 37 ( very old to have my first according to my Nan :)! Very nervous but excited as well for my February bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->