February 2013 babies

I'll be finding out the gender at 20 weeks. I like my surprises early, so I can plan ahead and pick out the name.

I feel the same. At first we thought it would be neat to be surprised because we have found out the gender of all our other children ahead of time, but it's just so much easier for everyone to know what the sex is beforehand. Especially when it comes to shopping.

Had my 3rd scan today, baby was 18mm long... :cloud9:

Am now 8w3d so happy xx

That's great Becks2! I can't believe you've had 3 scans already, wow. (also Mar 4 is my son's b-day)
I was just noticing there doesn't seem to be a March 2013 thread. Maybe I should change the title of this one to Feb/Mar over 35 babies?

Thanks Loompy, have felt so much better the last couple of days! Just a little nausea. Hopefully you are feeling better too.

Hope all went well Lindylou.

My clothes are starting to feel a little uncomfortable but I can still do up my jeans. Am definitely thinking about purchasing some clothes with elastic in them though as think I only have a week or two left before I have to leave top button undone! I don't think I'm larger this time, but it may be deceiving as it maybe the extra layer of fat hiding it, lol.

That's great Becks2! I can't believe you've had 3 scans already, wow. (also Mar 4 is my son's b-day)
I was just noticing there doesn't seem to be a March 2013 thread. Maybe I should change the title of this one to Feb/Mar over 35 babies?

Am being scanned every 2 weeks up to 12 weeks (on my birthday 23rd Aug).
It is re-assuring after 2 MC's... The way things are going, I will soon be back into Feb due date... ha ha...

:cloud9:

Well the bump was very camera shy. He/she was doing backflips, headstands, somersaults everything but staying still to get measured!! Finally got nt measurement so just got to keep fingers crossed now. Cannot believe how long it's legs are and how crazy it moved and I felt nothing.

Hope everybody doing well. X

Sounds like a great scan Lindylou!

Almost have DH convinced it's a girl. Went to the store to look for a dress shirt for DS and spotted the baby stuff. I could not help wandering over to it and fondling the little pink onesies. DH was picking up tutus and said "Ugh, I just bet it's another girl" :haha: yet he walks over to the hot pink and black stroller system. (We looked at strollers for twenty minutes...I'm speechless. I think mr I'm-not-happy-about-this is starting to accept it and come around! :) ). We're not buying ANYTHING yet

Haha - Too funny PM! I remember when I was pregnant with Gabriel, the first time my husband seemed interested was when he was researching strollers. He was looking at all the specs, features, and reviews. Just like a guy would if he was buying a car. :rofl:

Haha - Too funny PM! I remember when I was pregnant with Gabriel, the first time my husband seemed interested was when he was researching strollers. He was looking at all the specs, features, and reviews. Just like a guy would if he was buying a car. :rofl:

Dh insisted on the "Jeep" stroller last time. It def was a good rugged stroller for the past few years, but real cumbersome to maneuver

Today is my 39th birthday :cake: Tomorrow is my 12 week NT scan! :happydance: Looking forward to posting pics of the jellybean tomorrow.

Happy birthday Seity :) Good luck for tomorrow, looking forward to seeing some lovely scan photos.

I've still over 2 weeks til my scan :wacko: I might have possibly driven myself insane with worry by then!!!

Do you have a doppler Lulu? I'm sure I'd panic without being able to check in that everything's ok whenever I feel the need.

Today is my 39th birthday :cake: Tomorrow is my 12 week NT scan! :happydance: Looking forward to posting pics of the jellybean tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, have a great scan tomorrow!!
I get to have my 12 week scan on my birthday lol.... xx
Look forward to seeing your scan photo ! x

I was kind of hoping they would schedule it for today. How lucky for you to see your baby again on your birthday!

Happy birthday Seity for yesterday!

Good luck with scan today. Looking forward to seeing the pic.
Only 3 days left until mine, am excited and nervous.

Here he/she is waving hello! NT measurement was normal, so as long as the preliminary bloods also come back good, things should be fine. (I really wasn't worried about it)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=450739&d=1343752695
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=450741&d=1343752723

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->