February 2013 babies

Seity - that lil hand is so clear!

Got my bloods back. Very low risk! Hope I can start enjoying it now. Think after all that's gone on I have been waiting for something to go wrong. Why am I so scared of it all!! Massively scared I won't cope with the birth.

Here he/she is waving hello! NT measurement was normal, so as long as the preliminary bloods also come back good, things should be fine. (I really wasn't worried about it)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=450739&d=1343752695
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=450741&d=1343752723

really awesome scan Seity :) congrats!

Thanks ladies. I keep thinking girl. Even had a dream where my husband was giving her a bottle and it was a girl in the dream. Obviously we won't know for sure for 2 months yet.

Seity - I swear I was going to say girl from that pic!

My tummy is starting to pop a little bit. When will I start needing maternity clOthes? I keep losing my nerve so have not told my colleagues, might try again today.

I didn't buy maternity pants until 20 weeks. I have no idea if I'll need them sooner this time. I'm still in my regular pants no problems at the moment.

I wear maternity shorts, but I still have larger sized regular jeans that I can button. The maternity jeans I own are still too loose. I have looser fitting shirts that I'll wear, but have put away all the tops that were form fitting. I look fat in them, not pregnant. I have yet to tell my dad (who is my boss)...it almost came out yesterday, but I let the opportunity slide :dohh: because I was chicken

I told everyone at work yesterday and posted the scan picture to my door. I got a lot of, "I didn't think you were having any more?" and I'd replay, "We weren't." Then they'd go, "Oh!" o_O :haha: I thought about waiting longer to see if I got a bump, but if it's like last time I'd be telling them the gender before they could tell I was pregnant, so I figured I might as well just show off my scan picture and tell them now.

Seity that is a fantastic pic. I have my dating scan tomorrow, which will be my second one. Still haven't got round to posting first one.
I am already in maternity trousers and I think my bump is huge. Will post pic this week.
Will post pic after scan.
Keep smiling ladies!
C

My skinny jeans have got a serious overhanging but can still manage others, and some work trousers are more comfy than others. Going to start getting a few things in so I'm ready. Also need a dress for friends wedding in October.... Te slinky black dress I got is going to be a no no!!

Good luck with your scan Loompylooloo. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Seity that is a fantastic pic. I have my dating scan tomorrow, which will be my second one. Still haven't got round to posting first one.
I am already in maternity trousers and I think my bump is huge. Will post pic this week.
Will post pic after scan.
Keep smiling ladies!
C

Good luck Loompylooloo :)

Good luck Loompy! If you have already had the scan I hope all went well.

Have my 12 week scan tomorrow. I have just had to buy some jeans in next size up. Definitely more comfy than what I'm wearing now so hoping they will last me a while. Im still too small for maternity clothes and just look like I have a pot belly.

12 week magic milestone :happydance:
Still feeling God awful. Aversion to foods getting worse. I thought ms was over last week because I didn't heave for 5 days. WRONG! feeling quite putrid :sick:

NT scan went well today, yay!
Baby wouldn't co-operate and refused to move for ages despite lots of prodding from the lady doing the US. It just held its hands over its face and rolled over in protest,lol. On the plus side we got a long time to watch our little bean. He/She eventually moved over into a good position and everything looks good. Just waiting for blood results now.
Have a due date of 14/2/13-Valentines!
DH has taken pics to show everyone at work, he's so excited.
Looking a the pics and going by the skull/ nub theory it looks like a girl. We shall see..........

Hope everyone is well x

Great news Bumpity1! The tech had to prod mine quite a bit too, so the baby would uncurl and she could get a better measurement.

PerpetualMama - I hope you go back to feeling good again soon.

So glad scan went well bumpity. Are you going to find out if you ate having a boy or girl?

Thanks and yes we are. Wanted a surprise at first as its going to be my last but I just love getting organised and I'm too impatient. In fact we were talking about getting a private scan done at 16 weeks so we can find out early. TBH I would love a girl as my girls are 12 & 10 and seem so grown up, where as my boy has just turned 4 as is my baby. Although it would be nice for him to have a brother. Are you going to find out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->