February 2013 babies

That's brilliant news! It's always nice when someone on here gets good news after their worries.

I cannot sleep again!! What is it with this not sleeping lark?? Got my scan tomorrow. In laws are here- mil is so excited but still a bit uncomfortable with fil coming. Also going to warn them I'm staying team yellow so seriously seriously don't want to see any bits!!!

Good luck with scan today Lindy. Hope your not too tired! I managed a reasonable sleep last night. Had insomnia with my last pregnancy, think its pretty common. Just another pregnancy niggle we have the joy of, lol!

Anyone seen Perpetual on a thread? She's usually very regular. Is it me or has she not been on here awhile? I hope she's O.K xx

Super great news on the amnio. And fast results..

I wish I could say that this pregnancy is carefree and without anxieties but that went away after the age of 25. Remember when you never knew all the things that could happen. I think being older and wiser also can make us more suspectible to those thoughts.

I am going to try to enjoy the rest of my days. It's not been easy. Last night I woke up from a nightmare with my heart pounding. I think it's hormonal and all the busy-ness of the day. It was kind of scary so I think I am going to try to take it down a notch. Maybe some yoga, etc.

Yeah, I noticed that perpetual hasn't been on. Hoping all is well there.

Lindy, hope your scan goes well and you don't see anything 'down there'! I feel better about mine now as I've spoken to quite a few people who thought they saw something between the legs on the scan and then ended up with a girl! I feel officially team yellow again :)

I've been scaring myself googling about placenta accreta and people ending up with hysterectomies. I am hoping that the placenta will have moved by the next scan.

Hoping Perpetual is ok....

Scan was great. She just stayed on the face and then we saw the little feet crossed. Baby not moving much and kept hand curled by its face. saw a few bigs yawns! She said baby weighs approx 2.2lbs- that sounds big to me which is a worry!! Then his dad piped up he was over 10lb and said his brother was bigger again. Sod that!!
Hope you are all having a good weekend. X

Lindy glad the scan went well and you managed to stay team yellow :) 2.2lbs does seem a little big for 24 weeks! I think they can be wildly out on their guestermations! Here's hoping :)

Jjay google is a nightmare. I think too much info is not good! As they say, ignorance is bliss. Ive worried myself about my low placenta by looking on google. Ive not had any spotting or clots for 2 weeks so am feeling more positive. Where was your placenta at your 20 week scan?

Thanks Bumpity, they didn't say exactly where just that it was marginal previa and would need to move to over 2cm from the cervix for them to be happy for me to try VBAC. They were more concerned about the placenta covering my section scar. They said I am at risk of bleeding in the third trimester but so far I've been fine. It must be so worrying seeing the blood :(

Hope both of us have our placentas move up and out of the way xx

Thanks bumpity- really hoping they have got it wrong! It has Scared me a bit.

Jjay yours is lower than mine but hopefully with yours being at the front it will be stretched away. I can understand your worry though as how do they perform a c-section if placenta is covering where they need to go in? You said your bump is already big, hopefully it's pulling your placenta out the way :). Mine was 1.5cm away from opening but is at the back. I'm not being rescanned as they are sure it will move enough. Posteriors need to be 2.5 according to Google. When I've googled 'low posterior placenta' I get stories where they either haven't moved or some have even moved lower! Im sure this is rare but this is why I'm frustrated they are not rescanning me, and why google is not my friend,lol! I am thinking of booking a private scan for peace of mind. Will keep fingers crossed for both of us x

Hi ladies, how are we all this week? All good I hope :)

I had my second anomaly scan today and all is good, we got a good view of the heart this time so we can relax knowing that everything is as it should be. The little rascal is still lying on it's side facing the front of my tummy so we didn't get a good profile shot but we did see it's face up close - little nostrils and lips, it was so good to see a proper face shot and not just a 'skelton' face! Made it all the more real.

I hadn't realised until we left the hospital just how stressed I must have been about it, as soon as we left I felt exhausted driving back to work.

Great news on the scan Lulu.

Great news lulu , sounds like you are past the scarey bit now and can enjoy being pregnant again . :)

Great news lulu , sounds like you are past the scarey bit now and can enjoy being pregnant again . :)

Thanks ladies, as you say Waiting fingers crossed I'll be able to relax and enjoy growing my baby now :)

Anyone else feeling exhausted most of the time just now? I keep waiting to go through the 2nd tri surge of energy but it's now happened yet :wacko: My car is off the road just now so I'm doing a lot more walking than I have been. It's great exercise but I'm finding that I get a bit breathless quite quickly, especially if I need to walk uphill :dohh: Makes me feel so unfit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->