• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 babies

I've never had a MC, only the one pregnancy, and I didn't really have any symptoms with that one either, so I know that it's probably normal for me to feel normal. But knowing that, sure doesn't make the worry any less.
My weeble slept worse than usual last night too, so I'm already starting out the day in a less than stellar mood. I swear he better be sleeping the night before #2 shows up or I might actually lose the plot.

I've never had my beta's taken either, but I sure hope you'll be sticking around marathongirl! Would you like me to add you to the first post?

Thanks Seity. Sure you can add me to the front although I haven't announced on any other threads that I am normally on. I will get another blood test tomorrow and will know more then:shrug: For now I feel totally pregnant so am trying to stay positive:wacko:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and pray you'll get good results from the blood test tomorrow.

I am also feeling quite lacking in pregnancy symptoms today, aside from the tender bbs and nips there was no nausea, excessive hunger, or frequent need to pee. I may attribute this to a better breakfast and an attempt to eat carrot and celery sticks evry 15 min to half hour, and maybe even though I drank three times as much as I usually do, the God awful heat kept me from peeing?? Anything but bad news pleeease :(

On a funnier note...I decided today was the day to tell mom, esp with my worry something mught be wrong, so I got up the courage to say "So...My period is 2 weeks late, and it's NOT menapause..."
She said, "don't say things like that to your mother"
she didn't "get it" for another2 or 3 minutes.
Surprisingly she didn't react as badly as I had expected! One parent down...

Hurray for one parent down! I like your method of delivery. Did she get that 'aha' look when it finally dawned on her?

Welcome Mrs. T. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Welcome Mrs T!

Seity, We were on the phone. She said, hmmm, no card, no letter, just a phone call? That's a switch. First time I told her with a little Easter card stuffed inside the big card and it said to Grandma and grandpa. baby number 3 was with a letter invitation to attend his birth. Too nervous to be creative this time around, just wanted out with it so I could feel normal around her!

Both our parents live many states away, so we simply told them over the phone both times. Although, this time we were able to tell my husband's parents via skype, so it was fun to actually see their jaw's drop.

Hi Mrs T and Marathon Girl!

Symptoms hit me full force yesterday, I'm shattered. Went to bed at 7.30pm and slept until 6.30am this morning. I'm so tired again now that I think I'll do the same tonight.

Anyone else feel like they've been hit by a train?

Hi ladies, can I very tentatively join you?

I think my due date will be 28 Feb so just at the tail end of list :lol: I'm 37, will be 38 in November and I've got a 3 yr old son.

I'm saying tentatively because I had a mmc earlier this year, found out at my 12 wk scan that baby was only measuring 8wk 5. I'd had no bleeding or anything to indicate was wrong other than a really strong feeling that something wasn't right - call it female intuition :wacko:

I've done a pg test every morning for since Tuesday (when AF was due) and the lines are getting darker but still not dark enough for my liking! No symptoms yet that I can think of - it's a catch 22 isn't it you want symptoms to give you some physical evidence before your bump appears but then when you get symptoms you can't wait for them to go :dohh:

Hopefully this time I'll be able to stick around, looking forward to getting to know you ladies :)

Welcome Lulu. I hope this is a sticky bean for you. Now stop testing! lol - I know easier said than done. I tested again at 6 weeks myself. I don't really get symptoms. Little bit of bloat and gas. Little bit hungrier. Little things that if I didn't know exactly what to look for, I'd miss - like nice nails.

Thanks Seity - You're right I need to stop testing I'm going to drive myself round the twist :LOL:

Although I've only done 3 tests so far, when I was pregnant with my LO I did 10 tests in the end before I accepted I was actually pregnant!

Thanks Seity - You're right I need to stop testing I'm going to drive myself round the twist :LOL:

Although I've only done 3 tests so far, when I was pregnant with my LO I did 10 tests in the end before I accepted I was actually pregnant!

:rofl: That's not bad at all. I'm up to 4 tests myself for this pregnancy. I think I'm done with hpt tests now and will start using the doppler :haha:
I probably did about 10 with my first as well.

Symptoms hit me full force yesterday, I'm shattered. Went to bed at 7.30pm and slept until 6.30am this morning. I'm so tired again now that I think I'll do the same tonight.

Hi JJay. I'm exhausted today like so tired I can't move. I have Thursdays off work and planned on getting lots done! Yeah right. I volunteered at school with my kids today for 2 hours and had to go home and have a nap. Hoping this is a good sign. Very hungry today as well. Here's to hoping I get to stay here with you all. Still very nervous.

yes JJ, a big fast moving mac truck. I felt good yeaterday aside from exhaustion and got worried, worry not though today because I feel like @$$, and I'm starving with no appetite, everything is turning my stomach XP.

Yeah! Yesterday and this morning it feels like somebody beat the hell out of me! What's up with that?

Morning Ladies,

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

Was worried a couple of days ago because my initial symptoms of frequent urination and sore boobs had subsided abit. Not gone completely but definitely less. On the same day I had a couple of sudden bouts of extreme nausea, you know when your mouth fills up with water and you try desperately not to throw up! Well since then I have felt more and more nauseous. I'm not even 6 weeks yet so it has made me feel more confident that things are progressing. It's amazing how something so small can cause such havoc with your body! I have a massive spot on my face as well, oh the joy!

Have told both sets of parents and they are over the moon. Thought they might think we are bonkers, so that was good.

Hope everyone is good, and if you are feeling rubbish its good rubbish, if you know what I mean xx

glad the parents were all happy :) that always helps! And glad you're feeling so yucky (that sounds so mean, but...you know, lol)

I'm one of those annoying ladies who feels great, but that just means I worry more until the first scan. Only 1 more week until I get to check on my jellybean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->