• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 babies

I'm one of those annoying ladies who feels great, but that just means I worry more until the first scan. Only 1 more week until I get to check on my jellybean!

I promise not to think you're annoying, unless you tell me you're also one of those ladies who never feels a labor pain until you get that urge to push, too? :winkwink:
I gotta admit, as yucky as I feel now, I felt a million times worse with my earliest pregnancies!

Oh heck no! The labor pains were horrid. Thank god for drugs!

Hi Charlotte

There are quite afew sites on the web. Some other pregnancy/baby sites have it.
A couple of us on this thread have done it. Will be interesting to see if, at all how accurate it is!

Good luck x

Mine predicted girl last time and was right, this time it says boy so we'll see....

I used https://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html
It adjusts automatically for lunar age. It predicted girl for last time and was wrong. This time it predicts boy. I hope its wrong again.

I hope somebody out there can shed some light....

Yesterday, I drank something and it went down the wrong pipe which resulted in a coughing fit. A couple of hours later I had pink spotting. Then when I put in my suppository I saw a bit of red on the applicator tip. About an hour after that, I wiped and had a small amount of brown stretchy mucous. I woke up this morning and seemed to be fine except I felt achy all over like I had run over by a truck. A couple of hours after I woke up, I got the light pink discharge again when I wiped. I stayed in bed all day. The doctor's office does not seem concerned. I finally had to get up and about an hour after moving around, I got a small gush of an orangey rusty discharge! What is going on?!!!!

Hard to say could be the coughing jarred the mucus plug a bit allowing some breakthrough bleeding. It sound like it's only a small amount the other day and today's was old blood. Lot's of women can spot a bit in 1st tri. As long as there's no major cramping or more fresh blood, I wouldn't worry about it.

It adjusts automatically for lunar age. It predicted girl for last time and was wrong. This time it predicts boy. I hope its wrong again.

Hahahaha, this one said girl for me, the oher one said boy...maybe it's twins? LMAO

mrs T
anything since? With my MC it was pink blood on the tissue the first night, then by morning bright red blood there after. I agree with Seity, maybe it was from the coughing jag, as long as the bleeding doesn't get heavier and follow with cramping you're probably ok.

Oh, and the cervix is also quite engorged with blood which is why we can get bloody discharge after sex, so maybe??? Just a thought. Keep us posted, and praying for you.

Yours said girl, for me this one said boy. Try it and tell me if you get girl on this one!

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

BTW regarding my above comment about twins, DH saw me write that and he said "you (expletive) better not be" hahahah

mrs T
anything since? With my MC it was pink blood on the tissue the first night, then by morning bright red blood there after. I agree with Seity, maybe it was from the coughing jag, as long as the bleeding doesn't get heavier and follow with cramping you're probably ok.

So far so good! X

Mrs T
I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. I had this with number one and maybe number 3 and it was nothing to worry about. I hope it is the same for you.
I have been in bed for 2 days now. I am so tired. I am not sure if it is the sickness drugs or being pg? I am also struggling to eat as I feel so nauseous when I do. I have managed the healthy diet of a snickers, a flake (more chocolate), a wrap with mayo, cheese and a bit of greenery and 2 bags of hula hoops. So disgusting but all I can manage. Unfortunately that delightfully healthy combo has just caused an equally delightful stomach upset. Second day in a row. Such bad tummy ache now and can't even have my trusty hot water bottle. Back to bed I think......:wacko:

Mrs T
I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. I had this with number one and maybe number 3 and it was nothing to worry about. I hope it is the same for you.
I have been in bed for 2 days now. I am so tired. I am not sure if it is the sickness drugs or being pg? I am also struggling to eat as I feel so nauseous when I do. I have managed the healthy diet of a snickers, a flake (more chocolate), a wrap with mayo, cheese and a bit of greenery and 2 bags of hula hoops. So disgusting but all I can manage. Unfortunately that delightfully healthy combo has just caused an equally delightful stomach upset. Second day in a row. Such bad tummy ache now and can't even have my trusty hot water bottle. Back to bed I think......:wacko:

Thanks! Your diet sounds very similar to mine (Snickers) and all! LOL! I am not sick but extremely exhausted. I am falling asleep at the drop of a hat and I'm not usually like that.

Mrs T

My first pregnancy I lived on fudgesicles (sp?) and triscuits for the first 2 months. Only the fudge pops stayed down :). Eventually it got better if I let myself get the dry heaves first then fed my face all day. By the end of my pregnancy I was eating 4 or 5 bagels loaded with strawberry cream cheese and popped in the microwave til warm soft and gooey. One right after the other. Thank God I was barely 20 when I had her so my body bounced back semi quickly. At 41 I could NEVER get away with that!
Yesterday the only thinkg that made me feel better was chocolate covered almonds. Please describe what hula hoops and flakes are. I have never heard of them :)
hope you feel better!!

Hi ladies. I haven't been here long but sadly I will be leaving. I was having my hcg tested every 3-4 days and it was doubling but not as fast as it should. I just heard my last test results and my hcg had fallen. I'm heartbroken and now just waiting to mc. Hopefully it will be just like a heavy af I am only 5w4d so quite early. I wish all of you a H and H 9 months. Hopefully I will be back on here soon with you ladies!! Btw are any of you over 40? I am 42 and can't help but think that's a big reason for this happening?

I'm so sorry for your loss marathongirl. I hope you do make it back here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->