February 2013 babies

^ really nasty :haha: but thanks, lol.
Hopefully it means something is going on soon :)

We signed our purchase and sales agreement this morning, put down our deposit, and the house has been put up as pending (off the market unless something goes wrong!) I had to drive by the house and take a picture of the sale pending sign (I also had to take a picture of the pens on the conference table all set out near the contract for our use in signing. And then the contract and send it to my mom. I'm such a dork, but it's the biggest step I've ever taken aside from marriage/divorce/marriage and babies...lol)

Photo0489.jpg

Great names JJay and Lindy!
LOL - I would never show my OH the mucus plug. He was warned not to look when the placenta came out last time and looked anyway and still regrets it to this day even though he knew not to look. :rofl:
I must have lost mine at the hospital last time because I never saw it.

I'm also surprised we're still waiting on these babies. As of today, this is the longest I've ever been pregnant, but to be honest I expected that Samuel wouldn't be as soon as Gabriel, but now it's like a fun waiting game to see when he does decide to show.
Hanging out at my friend's house later tonight. Probably have pizza and a glass of wine. We've mostly got the cradle built too. The 3/4 inch screws we bought turned out to be just a little too long, so we need to get some 1/2 inch ones today and then we should be able to finish it all up.

We were talking about ageing earlier with DD1 and my DH turned to me and said that what he saw this morning has aged him 10 years, lol!
This is coming from the man who agree's with the comedian that said watching your wife give birth for the first time is like watching your favourite pub burn down, lol!!!!
Was hoping for some regular BH's today but its been very quiet. Oh well, it's just a waiting game for all of us now. Last day of jan tomorrow, could we all end up with Feb babies? Xx

Watching one born every minute in case it inspires Roo to appear! Got horrid heartburn and feel sick again....the joys!
PM.....so excited for you!
Love all the names everyone has chosen!
Xxxxxx

Ooo loompy I saw a clip of home birth programme and it has seriously freaked me out. Keeping away from them now !!

bumpity how exciting !!! last time my plug came out I had the baby 5 hours later.

okay so either I ate something bad or my body just decided to clean itself out. All this pregnancy I've been rather constipated so it's kind of funny. I had some contractions but they stopped. Or are just too far apart. I would like a January baby.
Ok contractions are 15 minutes apart. Not exciting. Better fix my hair incase it's the real deal...lol.

The thought of showing up at the hospital with my hair a frazzled mess makes me feel out of control. lol. I know I shouldn't care but the with my first daughter I was induced, showed up at the hospital all primped and made up and didn't wear waterproof mascara.( 25 years old) When hard labor came and my water bag popped it scared the pants out of me and I started crying with all this super hot liquid going everywhere. I looked up in the mirror and looked like a scary Alice Cooper and started losing control and that was the end of me for a while. I had to regain semblance.

Silly I know but control such a fleeting feeling.

Yesterday I was watching " A Baby Story" and i noticed that almost all the episodes have the husband , mothers and whomever staring at the laboring moms crotch as the baby arrives. I was kind of upset over this. It's like the mom has to do all this work and everybody else just watches the show. I told my husband no one is to go on that side of the room including him. I dont' want everyone watching my crotch but the doctor and nurses. Strange I know. Maybe it 's my hormones but does anyone feel this way ?

No worries about that for me. Last thing my husband was going to do was place himself at an angle where he could see what was going on down there. :rofl:
Hope this is it for you 3sisters!
Nothing here, so no 30th baby for me.

3sisters, I have watched those programmes and am surprised how many people these ladies have in while giving birth. Not for me, I just want my DH with me, I feel it's our moment to welcome our child into the world. Anyway in the u.k they generally only let you have a maximum of 2 in with you.

Up again, it seems to be abit of a routine....... Need some proper sleep!

Roo didn't take the hint from the tv programme........this is such a stubborn little monkey!
Seeing mw this afternoon so will ask for a sweep and a friend doing reflexology this evening so something has to happen!
Ds ran at me from afar this morning and headbutted me in the bum. Had a bh after that.....maybe it did the trick!
Time for a nap!
Zzzzzzzz

I think that as well. Everybody watching looking involved and its the poor woman doing all the work. My friends husband asked her while she was labouring if it would take much longer because he was tired!!!!!! She said if she could've moved she would have killed him. Dh does not want to be at the action end thankfully!

Good luck at MW appointment Loompy. Hope you get your sweep! Have you had one before?
What I wouldn't give for a sweep :) I'm only 38 weeks today, I need to be more patient .......

Mw was excellent. So nice. Was still 2 to 3 cm dilated but apparently those of us who have had a few babies can stay like that for weeks! She gave me a sweep and s half which made me giggle. Slightly uncomfortable but not unbearable. Am quite uncomfortable now and Roo squiggling quite a bit. Keep having to sit down .
Having reflexology in half an hour so goodness knows what that will bring. Nice mw not on call until weekend so hope if something happens whoever comes is equally as nice!
Anyway, not counting my chickens as have been here before.
Hope you are all ok!

Oooooo good luck Loompy, sounds promising! I'm glad you got a good midwife :)

No news here, just backache and BH. Seeing consultant tomorrow at 3.30pm to book into new hospital and decide on plan for delivery. Removal van and DH headed up north tomorrow but bathroom at new house not finished yet so it will be another week until we move in. Hang in there pip!

Seeing mw tomorrow. She said she will do a sweep if I want but font think I do. X

In labour and waiting for MW who is going to be an hour. Rather painful. Just lying on my bed. Think I will have gas and air....too old to be brave this time and go without and hurts so much.......will keep you posted!

Woohoo!!!! Good luck Loompy! So excited for you. Will be thinking of you :) xx

Woohoo great news hope it's quick and goes well. Xxx

Good luck loompy! I already told my midwife I want the intrathecal. I'm not the least bit interested in pain when I don't have to be in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->