February 2013 babies

Woke up in early labor. It's just like it was with Gabriel. I'm just in the long boring waiting stage. Hopefully, my active labor goes as quickly as it did with him.

Hoping your lonng boring stage has shortened considerably being your second baby...good luck and safe/speedy delivery to you!! :happydance:

After 4 hours its all stopped here, I knew it would. Still have 10 days to go. Oh well I tried, lol!

Wow Seity, hope it isn't too quick! (you might actually have had Samuel by now!)

Bumpity sounds like things are possibly on the move for you too :)

I totally get the not being able to walk too far these days. I went to the supermarket this morning and it took me ages to get round, thought I'd be pretty quick as I left Euan at home with hubby, but I'm walking so slow its ridiculous!

I've had hideous acid reflux all day today, nothing is taking the edge of it just now and I've got a little pair of feet pushing my ribs to the point that it feels like they might actually pop out of my skin :wacko: Not the most comfortable feeling in the world!!

Good luck Seity! Thinking of you and hoping its quick xx

Sorry things stopped Bumpity, hope they pick back up again tonight x

Good luck Seity! So exciting.
Bumpity......same thing happened to me after DTD.
Xxx

Nothing was really changing, so I lay down for a while. Contractions dropped to every 8 min compared to walking around and got more intense, so maybe some progress. Definitely don't expect things to stop, but they sure are taking forever compared to last time. Probably because Gabriel was locked and loaded and Samuel was/still is? free floating.

Come on Samuel! Get squatting Seity :)

Hope it's going ok xx

Samuel Vincent arrived at 5:15. Less than 1 hour after I got to the hospital and after only 5 minutes of pushing. I didn't even have time for the drugs! 7lb2oz and 20in bigger than anyone guessed.

Attachments

• samuel_birth_sm.jpg
    samuel_birth_sm.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 5
Huge congratulations! You're both looking gorgeous xx

AMazing !! Congratulations to Seity ! and Samuel..

Today I took NST test and didn't have a good one. They then did an u/s and said everything is ok. Babys' heart rate was really high the whole time. Anyway, If I dont' have baby tonight I am scheduled for induciton tomorrow night ( Tuesday) at 800 pm. Will do Cervidil at night and then pitocin in morning if it doesn't work. Would have went tonight but no beds for inductions.

Getting scared but hoping for a blessing where i go into labor on my own tonight. Preferably after a nap. I am 1 centimeter and soft says DR. My belly last week was right on target at 38 weeks but now is measuring at 42. No one wants me to have a super big one again.

I so wish it was tonight that way I would have less time to think about it.

Good luck 3sisters. I can't wait to see your LO!

Seity....Samuel is gorgeous and you look amazing! Huge congratulations! What a fantastic labour! So pleased for you!
3sisters...am thinking of you and hope you have gone into spontaneous labour. If not I hope your induction goes well!
I had a little mummy meltdown last night....
Hope all smiling!

Seity massive hugs and congratulations. You both look amazing. No intracatheral either! Thrilled for you.
Good luck 3sisters. Keep us posted :)

wonderful news to see at 2:30 AM. Best place to be when prgnancy insomnia hits...:) reading about the birth of a baby! Congrats Seity! You've been on my mind, so glad it went well for the oth of you! Might I add you both look wonderful for having gone through what you did?

Congrats Seity! Hope I look as good as you after my labour, lol!

Will be thinking of you 3sisters. Good luck and don't worry, all will be fine and think of the end result:)

Lindy you sound so calm for someone whose hit due day! I need some of what you've got :)

Ha ha- to be honest i have been thinking mid February and it has always felt so far away!! I know I have a big bump to remind me but it doesn't feel real!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->