February 2013 babies

Congrats! Can't wait to hear more and see a picture.

Noticed on fb that 3sisters had her baby! Congrats 3sisters, looking forward to hearing the details xx

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to Bumpity ..

On my end, after an 36 hour slow induction and a fast labor, Baby Seth was born weighing in at 7.3 pounds, this morning at 7:25 am. pix and details later. I too am a bit delirious and happy. More to the story later. But even my hired doula didn't make it after i went into labor.

TTYs

Well done 3sisters! So happy for you! Well done! Love the name.
Xxxxxxx

Congratulations 3sisters :)

So much good news, little babies popping out. Making me really impatient for my LO to make an appearance :lol:

Congrats 3 sisters. I like the name and look forward to seeing pictures.

I finally got round to getting my exercise/birth ball pumped up today, in fact I've now got 2 has DH ended up buying me a new one. So at the moment I've got my feet up on mine which is so much nicer on my back and Euan is rolling about the livingroom on the other - you would think he'd never played with a ball before!!!!

My aunt had an exercise ball at her house when we were there for xmas and my son loved playing with it.

Congrats to 3sisters! Looking forward to hearing more baby news :)

Will post birth story later but just to let you know that the reason I was induced was due to my hind waters leaking. It was after losing my plug that I noticed I was passing a little water, mainly in the morning. Put it down to weird pregnancy discharge but got up on Tues, 6 days after losing plug and thought actually maybe should get it checked, just in case. Went to the DAU at 5pm and after being examined twice they confirmed it was my waters and because of timescale they were keeping me in and inducing me straight away. Was quite shocked and not expected! Thought I was being overly paranoid as such a small amount. Just goes to show it doesn't have to soak a pad, or go on all day.

Can't stop looking at him, he's perfect and being so good ( at the moment:) ) just need to decide on a name :dohh:

Just goes to show we should always trust our instincts Bumpity! Glad it all worked out in the end though.

Good luck on deciding on a name. I keep having paranoid thoughts that baby isn't a girl as we saw on the scan, we haven't discussed boys names at all!!!

Congratulations Seity! Your little boy looks gorgeous! X

Hurray! Congratulations Lindy :) hope you're enjoying your new arrival. Looking forward to seeing a pic.

Waiting for PMs news now!

Happy due date to me :) no news here...

congrats Lindy!!

Nothing "good" going on here ](*,) aside from a ton of contractions that just STOPPED this morning (and the stomach bug Friday, Blizzard that we just got shoveled/plowed out of). I fully expected with all those contractions and icky stuff going on "down there" that she wanted out, but today has been relatively uneventful for the past 8 hours. Not expecting her to show her little face any time soon :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->