February 2013 babies

Congratulations Seity, Samuel is gorgeous and you look so refreshed!! Only 5 mins of pushing is something I dream of :lol:

3sisters - good luck for today, I'm positive everything will go smoothly and quickly. :hugs:

Lindy,almost your due date, I didn't notice till PM mentioned it. Who knows maybe things will happen really quickly and your baby will be here in the next day or 2!!

Lulu- according to scans I was due yesterday, but our dates say tomorrow- pretty close to each other!! I think my LO will be a while longer. Praying for a quick safe labor and delivery!!!!

Congrats Seity! Sounds like you had a good labour and birth?! :thumbup:

Good luck for your induction 3sisters xxx

Hi girls just to let you know am in hospital waiting to be induced. Will let you know why later. Not looking forward to it. Xx

Bumpity hope all is ok and the induction goes well. Thinking of you xx

Bumpity am thinking of you! Hope it is nothing serious......will keep checking all day!
Xxxxxx

Hi ladies, just a quickly to let you know that after 44 hours of no sleep our little man was born at 1.18 this morning, one week early weighing 8lb. So in love already. Will let you know details later am feeling slightly delirious! :) been up for over 48 hours now :) xx

Massive congratulations bumpity. Big hugs to you both xxxxx

Congratulations! Look forward to hearing details and seeing a pic :) xx

Congratulations Bumpity :) But 44 hours! No wonder you are exhausted. Looking forward to seeing a little photo when you're able.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->