February 2014 Due Dates

Welcome! and you've been added to the list on the first page.

Ladies, if your due date changes you can let me know and I will update it for you!

Only 23 hours and 45 minutes til my appt to find out Savannah or Xander! I hope LO cooperates.

If you're finding out what your LO is, let me know and I'll put that with the list on page one too, if you want.

Welcome! and you've been added to the list on the first page.

Ladies, if your due date changes you can let me know and I will update it for you!

Only 23 hours and 45 minutes til my appt to find out Savannah or Xander! I hope LO cooperates.

If you're finding out what your LO is, let me know and I'll put that with the list on page one too, if you want.

Exciting! Good luck hope baby doesn't keep their legs closed.

I have been moved one day to February 14 and we are team :pink:. :happydance:

thank you for adding me, I find out October 10th, seems like ages away

anime: Did you find out!? So exciting!!! I have my gender scan scheduled for monday.. as long as DH can get off work hopefully we'll find out!!!! I can't wait!

Kyten: Congrats!!!! Girls are so much fun!!! :cloud9:

Littlesteph: welcome!! :flower:

afm: I started progesterone shots today! Definitely not comfortable but hopefully it will help keep this little one put until full term!! Other than that this pregnancy has smoothed out! Thank goodness!

I'm gonna hit thanks after I adjust the dates to let you know that its been done.

Other news...... LO decided not only to be difficult by crossing her legs, but by moving as far away from the sonogram stuff as possible. I give it to the tech, she worked magic. LO finally, after 30 minutes of me switching positions, walking around, and drinking more water showed us what we wanted to see. Team :pink:!!!

Congrats!!!! Girls are so much fun!!!!! :) how exciting!!!

I'm gonna hit thanks after I adjust the dates to let you know that its been done.

Other news...... LO decided not only to be difficult by crossing her legs, but by moving as far away from the sonogram stuff as possible. I give it to the tech, she worked magic. LO finally, after 30 minutes of me switching positions, walking around, and drinking more water showed us what we wanted to see. Team :pink:!!!

Congrats that's awesome :) I hope I get a little girl to.

Hiya and welcome to all the new ladies :)

I see my midwife on Friday so will be booking my next scan then excited! My baby is lazy haha it doesn't move very much not even if I'm laying down on my back. I felt my other babies a lot by now but not this one.

Gender scan is in THREE hours!!! I'm so nervous and excited!!!
We are hoping for :blue:! One of each would be perfect! But we will be so happy either way! :D I just can't wait to know for sure!!!!

Also, the midwife started me on progesterone shots.. I get them every friday until 36 weeks. They are SO painful but hopefully so worth it to keep this baby cooking!

Baby is moving around a lot! I just love it! It's still pretty gentle, my midwife wonders if I have an anterior placenta. I'm just glad I can still feel some movement!

How are you ladies doing? :flower:

Good luck for your scan hope you get a little boy! I have two boys a four year old and a two year old plus I have a three year old brother. They sure are a handful! I have been feeling a bit hormonal lately. I cried lastnight because I screwed the cheese sauce up haha

We are team... :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:!!!!!!
:yipee:

He definitely wasn't being shy!! :D

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m638/taylorneininger/ec719689-8de8-4c78-bf38-6fac01d52cf6.jpg
https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m638/taylorneininger/013eb1e9-a078-42ea-a472-8faebd17d311.jpg

Yay! That's fantastic one of each you are so lucky! Those are good scan pics to. You guys must be stoaked.

Yay! That's fantastic one of each you are so lucky! Those are good scan pics to. You guys must be stoaked.

We are! I know DH (in his head) was jumping up and down at the scan. One of each is perfect since we only want two kiddos! I was afraid the little guy would hide but within five seconds of starting the scan she was trying to get into a good position (baby was breech at first) but DH and I both saw it flashing on the screen! I was like YESSS! But still waiting for the ultrasound tech to confirm! :happydance:

Ah, but this morning is rough!! Woke up with a killer headache and I keep getting sick, only it's all stomach acid because I haven't been able to eat. I just took some zofran, I'm so glad I ended up asking for some of that in first tri!!! Pregnancy sucks some times but it's so worth it!!

Aww u poor thing I have a terrible headache to! The joys of pregnancy huh. I also get pregnancy acne which I never get other wise. So much for glowing haha

Aww u poor thing I have a terrible headache to! The joys of pregnancy huh. I also get pregnancy acne which I never get other wise. So much for glowing haha

I get pregnancy acne too so I know how you feel! I want my GLOW! Yesterday I had to take DD to see her ped since she is sick and well, we are very close with him, he's been her ped since she was in the nicu and he just LOVES her! We were sitting talking and he asked how I was feeling and I gave him that look. (yesterday was a rough day!) and he said, pregnancy is one of those things where it looks great on paper. It's a real miracle bringing a life into the world, but... and I broke in and said. "but it sucks sometimes!" hahaha! Soooo worth it but man does it really suck at times! Why can't pregnancy be like in the movies where the women are all glowing and beautiful with no pregnancy acne and wearing high heels 8 months in!? :rofl:

Those maternity underwear models always make laugh to. Nobody ever looks like that!

My LO has decided its a game. She moves, I put my hand on my belly, and she stops. I remove my hand and begin doing something and she moves. I put my hand on my belly and she stops... Lather, rinse, repeat. She gets that from her daddy.........

Had my midwife appt today. Scan is booked for the 2nd of October eeeee! While my midwife was checking the heartbeat the baby kicked so hard i "eeked" and she felt it haha she was like wow I was not expecting that from an 18 weeker!!! So she felt the first outside kick from my baby.

Oops must have forgotton this thread -sorry! We are team blue!
Hope everyones feeling ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->