February 2014 Due Dates

Congratulations on the early scans, glad they went well! I saw the midwife last week and will be under a consultant because I'm high risk after having pre-eclampsia last time. Will see the midwife again at 10 weeks, then scan isn't until 12 weeks and I should see the consultant around 12-14 weeks.

Feels a bit more real now. Still no morning sickness though, yay!

My morning sickness comes and goes. However the past week has been the worst. Glad its going well.

Yay! Finally had our ultrasound yesterday!!!

Due February 15!!!! :happydance:

The day before my birthday!!! :D
heard the heart beating at a strong 147 bpm!!

11 weeks! :) feels real now bit scary though. Have a wonderful midwife. waiting to feel those first movements! Anyone felt any yet?

I've been feeling some slight flutterings in my lower abdomen. My aunt said that it is probably the baby moving a lot. My midwife also said that its possible to feel slight movement depending on the size of the baby.

I can't wait to feel movement!! I felt it with my first by 18 weeks and my midwife said I will probably feel it this time about 2 weeks sooner.
I'm hoping it's even sooner than that!!! I'm super constipated (TMI!!!) so sometimes I think I feel something but, nope, just my intestines! :rofl:

I know what you mean about being constipated. I had to increase my fluid intake by triple and I make a point of having, at least, one glass of V8 everyday (in addition to extra fiber pills) to help ease the problem. Watermelon helps too.

Yes I know what you mean about constipated. So annoying. I got accepted into Midwifery starting 2014 so ill be a student midwife when my baby is born :winkwink:

Batman: Congratulations!!! Sometimes I am so tempted to apply for the midwifery course here, it's online (since I'm 320 miles north of where it's located) and I'd only be able to work at the birthing center or home births but I just LOVE midwifery!!! Right now I am working towards my Bachelors in Child development with a minor in Psychology.. should be done the end of 2014/early 2015. I can't wait!!!

Babygirl: of course you can join! Welcome!!! :flower:

As for me: the constipation got so BAD! I went for my appt yesterday and my midwife was so shocked at how backed up I was.. we could feel it all the way above my belly button, almost in between my ribs.. :blush: So she ordered me to do an enema, up my fluid intake a TON (still breastfeeding so I know I'm not drinking enough), take a daily probiotic and fiber powder in my water. Hopefully this helps! I did the enema yesterday and all night had loads of cramping, totally nerve wrecking! But I'm doing better today. I might do another enema tomorrow since I'm sure I still have to go more! Gosh, being pregnant is so FUN!!!! :dohh:
I may have to try watermelon, at least that is yummy!!

I've just started feeling movements yesterday and more today :)

babygirl89, I've added your name to page one. Welcome.

Anyone feeling or think that they are feeling movement, have you figured out a way to describe it? I kind of think it feels like you put a bouncy ball in a water balloon filled with water and are shaking it, but it just doesn't seem like the description does the feeling justice...

Somedays I don't feel anything. It seems I only feel it when I'm lying down on my back and feeling my tummy makes it wiggle hehe :) is everybody finding out the sex? I wanted to leave it a surprise but all my friends want to give me things a d it's easier if we all know. I just haven't had a surprise yet I think it would be nice.

I'm going next week to find out if its Savannah or Xander! I can't wait!!!

Oooo exciting! I'm seeing my midwife on the 13th so will be booking my scan then. :happydance: I really hope mines a girl as I have two boys all ready my 4 yr old said mum I want a sister haha but I have a feeling it's a boy.

I had my scan a couple of weeks ago and was put forward to 14th could I please be changed. Thank you. Hope all you ladies are ok. I'm definitely feeling movement but no other symptoms anymore. Just got back from a weeks camping trip at Haven and had a fab time :-D x

I had my scan a couple of weeks ago and was put forward to 14th could I please be changed. Thank you. Hope all you ladies are ok. I'm definitely feeling movement but no other symptoms anymore. Just got back from a weeks camping trip at Haven and had a fab time :-D x

Cool we have the same due date then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->