February 2014 Due Dates

akblaze and Batman909 have you two figured out a more accurate due date so that I can add your names to the main part of the list on my first post? Please update me!

Thank you baby1, I would hit the thanks button, but its gone.

Hiya Feb 14th :) from ovulation date

I did 'tell' my family today. I did it cryptically and let me say it was fun to watch them figure it out. My mom sent me a mother's day card (for some reason) this past may and since my lmp was 5/1, I was already pregnant (by normal dating) and brought her the mother's day card back with a copy of the u/s and wrote "I didn't know you were psychic!" on the back. It was really funny watching her try to figure out what that image was. She immediately text my youngest sibling (17yo than me) and she text back "what is that?" "Michelle's Pregnant?!" "Hello!" and "congrats sis!" That was kinda funny too. I was also wearing a shirt that said "See who's new in town February 2014!" (stork image)- and it kind of spun out from there. I will say the most surprising response was from my dh's older sis (who nearly hates me "for ruining their relationship"). She freaked out (good way) and hugged me several times, checked on me a few, and gave me advice (without asking). The funniest and cutest response came from my nephew. My dh's mother told him that I was having a baby and all he said was 'no.' (twice). LOL. Anyway, my day had gone really well and I wanted to share it with you all.
Goodnight!

Hiya ladies! How's everyone feeling today? Today is the easiest day for me, so far.

Hiya ladies! How's everyone feeling today? Today is the easiest day for me, so far.

Ive felt fine the whole time, much different to my other pregnancies :D weeks a moving so slowly:dohh: waiting for some kind of morning sickness to kick in.:yipee:

This whole weekend was decent, my bbs only sore when I take off my supportive bra and nausea only when I wake up (or when I cook). Today was different, bbs starting out sore and nausea.

I've not had any sickness do far... Fingers crossed it stays that way, it was awful last time!

Glad telling the family went well, think we'll pay for an early scan and tell them after that :happydance:

I had to do another test yesterday i still cant believe it haha :) anyway it was positive straight away. 4 positive tests are telling me "omg YOU ARE PREGNANT stop testing!"

Yeah, I know how you feel-its so much to believe! ESP when ttc for a long time.

Please remove me from the due date list. I'm having a miscarriage.

Hi everyone, tentatively joining you here with a due date of the 28th feb 2014 (my hubbys birthday :cloud9: ) hope everyone is doing well and i'm sorry to see there have been losses :hugs:

Hi wishyouwerehere! 28th feb is my birthday too, and my dd was born on hubby's birthday too - what a great present!

Edited

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Hi ladies! As next Friday approaches, I'm getting more and more upset (and scared)over what my doctor said last week (possible pregnancy/miscarriage). How do you calm down from an insensitive doctor who won't listen? I'm still nauseous, bbs tender, sleepy, etc and no sign of spotting or anything but he's got me worried sick over it. I am going to see another doctor when I go next week, but I'm driving myself crazy in the meantime. HELP please!

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Morning sickness returned with a vengeance yesterday, and my bbs and back are still sore. Keep me updated!

Hi ladies - sorry if you read this on more than one of the February threads, I'm on a few!

Been MIA for a week or so - went back to work once my bleeding stopped and that combined with the fatigue and nausea haven't left much time for anything else.

Huge congrats to all those seeing their little ones on scans for the first time!
And big hugs to those who have suffered a loss, thinking of you and hope you get your rainbows really soon :hugs:

AFM second scan today and we saw a heartbeat yay! Baby measures 7+5 and mummy and daddy are in love already :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for the update. I had my second u/s today and I am 7+1 and hb of 130 bpm! I wanted to see Dr. A just so that I could tell him to eat "probable miscarriage." They gave me a DVD of the hb and told me to bring it back for the future u/s and they'll record them!

Thank you for the update. I had my second u/s today and I am 7+1 and hb of 130 bpm! I wanted to see Dr. A just so that I could tell him to eat "probable miscarriage." They gave me a DVD of the hb and told me to bring it back for the future u/s and they'll record them!

Wonderful news!! Yay :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->