February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Thank you! From that scan due date would be 1st march but I'm not changing anything till 12 weeks scan hopefully baby catches back up!

Ive heard that at this early stage if they are even a fraction out with their measurements it can make a big difference. Im very happy for you, good news :)

Hi all, can I join? Got a faint bfp on June 21 which got darker over the next 5 days. Did blood work last week and my betas were 51 and 98. A little nervous because they seem low to me for when I thought I ovulated, but maybe I ovulated later than I thought or implanted late. I also had a chemical in March, so that, plus being 39, makes me extra nervous. My scan isn't for another 2 weeks and I'm on pins and needles. I think I'm 6 weeks today but maybe more like 5+ 4. Not sure. I think I'm due in early March (March 1-4) but will probably have a c section at 38-39 weeks, putting me somewhere in late Feb. I have two sons, 4 and 2.

Eek. I'm so nervous.

Welcome Daisy! What would you like me to put your EDD as for now on the front page? I can always change it after a scan :)

Ahh Kirsty fantastic news!!!! My first scan I measured 4+5 when I should have been around5+4 at 8 week scan caught up so probably your date will change again! Welcome daisy x

Congrats to all the ladies getting good scans.

Welcome Daisy.

Afm, I'm feeling very bloated these days. Lots of pelvic pressure. I don't remember switching to maternity pants until 14 weeks last time but I'm pretty uncomfortable already.

I'm going to need to get maternity jeans soon! None of mine fit comfortably now!

Welcome Daisy! What would you like me to put your EDD as for now on the front page? I can always change it after a scan :)

I'm guessing March 1, but won't be supposed if it gets pushed later by a few days. Expect c section will be scheduled around 2/22.

I already bought some leggings since they were cheap but I can still fit in my jeans but they are getting uncomfortable. I still haven't gained any weight yet but I'm sure that will change soon. I'm so bloated still especially after I eat. My next appointment is on Tuesday. I hope everything is OK in there. I'm getting bigger but other than the bloat and still sore boobs, I have no symptoms anymore. I am cramping but hoping it's from my stretching uterus and organs moving out of the way. I hope everyone is OK.

Im feeling very bloated. Certain jeans and things i found already snug or uncomfortable. Lots of nausea again today, cant wait for my scan wed so we know for sure if were having twins☺☺☺

I've been wearing maternity since week 8 😂This is my 3rd

Thanks Daisy, I will put you as March 1st until you get your c-section scheduled.

I was in maternity at about 6 weeks, jeans and shorts because the bloat was bad, but I plan to live in maxi dresses this summer!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and all who have been feeling sick get some relief, I am finally just feeling on and off nauseous instead of all day.

We are going to a family reunion this weekend, and one of my cousins just had their second failed IVF attempt, I just wish that they could experience this, they have been trying for so long. We feel very guilty this time around as we found out we were pregnant the same weekend they found out their baby had no Heartbeat, my heart breaks for them. It doesn't help that all of their siblings are very fertile and have 3 children each. Infertility sucks!

Akins - Do you suspect twins???

When i had my private scan on wed it was abdominal scan but there is definately two sacs there. Just one of the sac is a little but smaller than the other . Thisis our thirdbaby as well and lots of bloat i felt crazy for considering goin ahead and getting some maturnity shorts and pants lol.

When i had my private scan on wed it was abdominal scan but there is definately two sacs there. Just one of the sac is a little but smaller than the other . Thisis our thirdbaby as well and lots of bloat i felt crazy for considering goin ahead and getting some maturnity shorts and pants lol.

Right! I am sorry I do remember reading that in your previous post! Twins would be exciting.
Maternity clothes are so much more comfortable anyway! My favourite jeans are maternity jeans, I wore them for a year post partum until I ripped the thigh and they couldn't be repaired, now I need to find the same ones.

Right! I am sorry I do remember reading that in your previous post! Twins would be exciting.
Maternity clothes are so much more comfortable anyway! My favourite jeans are maternity jeans, I wore them for a year post partum until I ripped the thigh and they couldn't be repaired, now I need to find the same ones.

I passed all ky maternity clothes down i have to start over by finding some that i like

I went through all my maternity clothes yesterday. Most of them are dresses since my son was born in July. So a few I can wear with leggings but I'm gonna need something different to stay warm in the last tri. I travel for my job between sites so it's gonna be cold.

Does anyone know if there are any theories as to morning sickness being worse in subsequent pregnancies?

Third time around I am so sick! With my first it was very mild, my second a bit worse but manageable, but this time around it's been horrendous. It started as night time sickness and now it's all day exhaustion and nausea. I haven't ever puked from morning sickness, but I like to say I have a stomach of steel and I will go years and years without vomiting, even when really ill. Yet today I came close a number of times and I can barely eat, I just feel so sick and horrible.

Does it get worse the more pregnancies you have? My first were boys - is there any gender link? Or am I just older and more tired now and that's why it's worse?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"