February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

So sorry curly xxxx

I woke up this morning passing clots and very light spotting. Epu booked me in for a scan on Thursday and the nurse told me it sounds like nothing to worry about but with my loss in Jan i am so nervous!

Congrats & Welcome Buddysmum89, chrissylynn, laeyla and trumpetbeth!! It is always great to have more mommas in the group.

nordicpixie - I don't necessarily have many cravings, although I do seem to want Poutine a lot. I am the same either not hungry at all or wanting to eat everything in sight!

swampmaiden - I wish I was at home to nap with my DS, he naps 2.5-3hrs at daycare while I am at work, I get so tired by early afternoon that I need a good nap!

Hopfl4nbr4 - I am 9w6d and I look double that! My bump is big and obvious, my sister in law thinks it might be twins.

Curlymike I am so sorry that your angel baby didn't have a heartbeat, you are in my thoughts.

Happy Canada Day on the weekend for any other Canadians in this group, and Happy 4th of July today for any American friends!

We went camping this weekend and walked a ton, it actually really helped with my exhausted feelings and nausea, today however I wish I was still in bed.
My nausea has definitely improved, or I am just used to it, haha. But either way I am enjoying the relief. My Scan is still so far away July 19th can't come soon enough! My next midwife appointment will be the 21st, which is great because I took that Friday off and it will lead into my week of holidays!

GP appointment tomorrow and midwife on Thursday, can't wait to see those scan dates in the diary!

So sorry curly:( Kirsty I hope Thursday brings good news

Thank you. I've had no bleeding since this morning so trying my best to stay as positive as I can x

Kirsty, hope everything is ok, glad the bleeding has stopped. Keep us updated xx

Just a quick check in ladies ! Had awful nausea the last few days! I was feeling awfully smug thinking I'd escaped early symptoms . Tummy definitely is starting to feel pregnant rather than gassy . Obviously nowhere near showing but there's a definite change in how I feel. Kirsty I hope all goes well. We currently have a litter of 8 pointer puppies . They've been bottle fed since day 10 and it is catching up with me . Thankfully we've just started weaning them. They'll go outside this weekend as well. Only another 6.5 weeks of summer holiday left xxx

Thank you! I am so so so nervous for my scan tomorrow!!!! No more bleeding though so that's good. Also very nauseous and my belly feels huge today!

I had my scan today and saw one baby with a heartbeat. <3

Gr8t news krissie.
Also been nauseated off and on and its so much worse if I'm in a car, got my appointment moved up a few days I go on the 12 instead of the 14th. My belly is defiantly bloated I've seen a few family members looking at my belly over the past week. Eel aren't making any kind of an announcement til I go to the dr. Not sure when we will do it packing all week to move this weekend and next week full of Dr appointment and work running a busniess is gonna be very challenging til nausea and fatigue settles down . Hope all of you are doing well..

Great news Krissie :) x

My nausea isn't too bad but appetite is poor but once I actually start eating I'm ok....it's just finding what I fancy that's the problem! My nipples are sooooooo itchy. And I think I have thrush too. I had it the last 3 months of my last pregnancy, it was awful and I couldn't get rid of it. The only thing that works for me is the oral capsule which I can't take!

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Sorry for your loss Curly :(

I have my first midwife appointment the 11th. Still no ultrasound booked. I'm hoping she will try to use the doppler... I'm so anxious to hear a heartbeat. I'm terrified of getting my hopes up. This pregnancy has been so different from my last one. :/ I hope I'm just overthinking things.

Stormy- this one has been very different from my son's too. The only thing they share is the exhaustion. Outside of that it's pretty different. I saw a heartbeat today so I'm just leaving it to differences in pregnancies.

Going for my harmony test on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll find out sex soon after! Xo

Decided to pay for private early scan to ease my mind til my appointment next week. Well when I was there they techsaw two sac one of the sacs was much smaller than the other anyone have any input on this ? Next week I will have another ultra sound one at the drs which will be vaginal and then the private scan i go back next Friday . Please share with me any info you may have thanks

So sorry for your loss Curly, it's never easy losing a baby no matter what stage.

Kirsty good luck with your scan today, thinking about you x

Saw baby and heartbeat!!!! I am measuring a week behind though but baby looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->