February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

I think my nausea has been getting worse with each pregnancy x

My nausea is way better this pregnancy. That's part of why I'm so nervous about a MMC...

First pregnancy I threw up every day at least once a day until about 16 weeks. I was pregnant with a girl.

This pregnancy I've thrown up a total of 3 times. Twice around 7 weeks and once just the other day because I caught a whiff of something smelly. Other than that I've just been extremely tired.
Of course everyone who knows I'm pregnant is telling me it's probably a boy and that's why my symptoms are different... I'm just hoping this means this will be my easy baby :haha:

I keep thinking there's still time for it to really kick in, don't want to say I'm ok and then it it hits hard! Lol.
But I haven't been that bad, I do have a very slight yucky feeling constantly, not that strong through. And waves of nausea now n then, mostly in the evenings and if I haven't eaten lately tend to be the times. It's definitely much better than with DS1 and 2, I wouldn't say it was awful but DS1 was the worst.

This pregnancy it's finding something I want to eat that's the big problem.

Trousers are getting tighter and I don't have any maternity clothes anymore as I was sure I was done....until February lol! Struggle to find things I like that aren't really expensive.

I had another scare on Thursday night with a lot of dark brown blood, and since I've had bleeding bouts twice before this pregnancy (at 5.5 and 6.5 weeks) I paged my midwife wanting some reassurance. I was prepared for the worst, but baby is there measuring 8+6 with a FHR of 153! :flower:

I have another subchorionic hematoma, so that explains the bleeding. I had one with my son as well and it was stressful so I'm in that boat again on pelvic rest and low activity.

Like a lot of you, my nausea is AWFUL! I'm on Diclectin x4 a day (I think I might go up to 5x a day) and still vomiting 2-3 x a day. I can't eat anything past about 4:30 pm and in the day my food options are very limited. My diet is so crappy right now. :( Right now I'm eating plain toast and half an energy drink, and I can also eat ice cream, smoothies, and sometimes something like pizza or veggie sushi for lunch. I try to eat a big lunch because I can't eat anything after the late afternoon. I hope this nausea ends for all of us soon, because this is the worst of any of my pregnancies!

Attachments

• us no name.jpg
    us no name.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 7
Feronia- what a lovely scan. I'm glad everything turned out fine. I hope you feel better soon.

Its very strange to me having virtually no symptoms. If I hadn't had a scan Wed I'd be really worried. With ds I had constant nausea, food adversions, and debilitating fatigue.

I'm very anxious, waiting for my scan. 12 days to go.

Hi everyone, I've just found this thread and I'd love to join. According to my lmp I'm due 23rd Feb, but I know I ovulated late, so I'm thinking it'll be moved to a bit later than that.

My symptoms so far are tiredness, sore boobs, waaay increased sense of smell, bit of dizziness and the nausea has kicked in a lot over the last 5 days or so. The other night I woke up at 1.30am, retching, but luckily I'd left a snack beside my bed, which settled it again. I'm having to eat so frequently! If I get hungry, I feel so much worse. I haven't been sick yet, but I am dreading going back to work on Monday morning. I'm a teacher so it's hard to just dash to the toilet, or stuff a cracker in my mouth when I need to :wacko:

I've had brown spotting since 4 weeks (I'm now just about 7 weeks). I had a scan just over a week ago, and there was a baby with a heartbeat (apparently... she pointed it out the heartbeat on the screen, but OH and I couldn't make it out!). At that point I was measuring between 5 and 6 weeks. It was reassuring, but still feeling cautious, especially when I get cramps as well. Just praying the nausea doesn't get worse.... I am very vomit-phobic :nope:

Ive had some light brown on wiping this morning with a tiny tiny dark red clot. Memories just came flooding back and Im worried sick.

Oh baby brain i hope you are ok

Have you had sex at all hun? I've been having the same since I had my scan. Try not to worry about brown blood but keep an eye on any fresh red and give epu a phone if you're worried, it's what they are there for xxxxx

Ive had some light brown on wiping this morning with a tiny tiny dark red clot. Memories just came flooding back and Im worried sick.

Oh Oh baby , try not to worry I know it's so scary. Go to a&e if you have any other pain or bleeding :hugs:

:sick: :sad2: :sick: :sleep: :sick:

^^^^^ that about covers how I've been feeling the last 5 days or so ! My boobs are agony , like milk coming in level of agony !! I've gone up almost two cup sizes :blush: . Waking up through the night and being sick , Don't want to eat anything. Bleuurrgghh.

Think I'm getting proper morning sickness for the first time and not just nausea! I was sick this morning right after I had my crackers then again when I was out for lunch! I feel sorry blah!!! My sore boobs are not too bad anymore thankfully they were only really sore for about a week.

Hi guys the brown discharge seems to have stopped and all ok now hopefully. It stayed very pale and got less & less with no more clots or any blood.

Kirsty you may be right, we did have a (extreamly) quickie yesterday morning, we fooled around a lot then penetration was only seconds lol as kids were awake in next room! I never thought about it since it wasnt a proper session ::haha: but maybe that was the cause.

I was really freaked out this morning, took me back to 4 years ago and I was so frightened to go through a mc again.

Anyway, thank you ladies xxxxxx
Sorry you guys are being sick, hopefully it will ease up soon xxx

Sounds like it's more than likely from that! You cm will prob be very very pale brown/pink but you will be fine! Glad it's calmed down for you! I know how you felt this morning though I was the same on Tuesday when I lost the big clots!

Hi guys the brown discharge seems to have stopped and all ok now hopefully. It stayed very pale and got less & less with no more clots or any blood.

Kirsty you may be right, we did have a (extreamly) quickie yesterday morning, we fooled around a lot then penetration was only seconds lol as kids were awake in next room! I never thought about it since it wasnt a proper session ::haha: but maybe that was the cause.

I was really freaked out this morning, took me back to 4 years ago and I was so frightened to go through a mc again.

Ugh sex ..... I think I'd get motion sickness and end up barfing :dohh::haha::sick:

Ugh sex ..... I think I'd get motion sickness and end up barfing :dohh::haha::sick:

Bahaha, I had this same thought on the weekend when OH was in the mood. No way in hell I'm going there at the moment with my nausea, I don't think he'd find it too hot to get puked on. :haha:

I had spotting in my second pregnancy after sex - it was brown and went on for 4 days. I freaked out about it at the time, but my midwife was adamant it was just from sex, which can irritate your cervix. I had no problems with that pregnancy, so try not to worry. :)

Congrats and Welcome Adastra!

Babybrain, I am glad that it is hopefully just from sex.

My sex-drive has been much higher, but I am so exhausted that I almost don't ever want to do it.

I can't seem to get enough sleep lately, I am late for work constantly because I cannot get out of bed.

Glad to hear it's all ok, Babybrain!

AFM - haven't checked in for a while because of the holiday last week. I can't believe a few weeks ago I was jealous of people with morning sickness!!! I've been nauseous on and off all day since Thursday, and also getting nagging headaches. I guess I definitely feel pregnant now? Lol. And bbs are enormous and veiny - yuck.

Excited to go tour the birthing center we want to use tomorrow, and then less than two weeks til our first ultrasound and we can see this little thing! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->