February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Glad to hear it's all ok, Babybrain!

AFM - haven't checked in for a while because of the holiday last week. I can't believe a few weeks ago I was jealous of people with morning sickness!!! I've been nauseous on and off all day since Thursday, and also getting nagging headaches. I guess I definitely feel pregnant now? Lol. And bbs are enormous and veiny - yuck.

Excited to go tour the birthing center we want to use tomorrow, and then less than two weeks til our first ultrasound and we can see this little thing! :D

I believe we are due around the same time, how many weeks are you? I am in the same boat as far as symptoms go and am 7 weeks 1 day today! I was feeling the same about nausea and thinking I was in the clear but it arrived in full force last week! :nope: No throwing up yet though fortunately.
How far along will you be with your first ultrasound? My first prenatal appt. is in 2 days and they said it will be mostly informational, and first ultrasound is not until 12 weeks. Wish I could at least see or hear the heartbeat before then!

My symptoms are disappearing!:( this makes me panic!:(

10 weeks is when placenta starts to take over. Try not to worry too much hunny! Would epu give you a scan if you asked after having your losses to reassure you? Xxxx

10 weeks is an absolutely normal time for symptoms to start to disappear! The placenta starts taking over around 8-9 weeks, I've heard 9 weeks is peak and hCG levels stop to drop from there as the placenta takes over hormone production. It will fully take over by week 12.

Getting so anxious for my appointment wed morning..... holy few short nausea spells today. Been very tired today and no energy. Very sore boobs still.

Hey ladies I hope you are Ok ? I had a little scare with a lot of intense , continuous pain on one side paired with light pink discharge. So i was in the ED for five hours last night . Then referred to EPPC (early pregnancy problems clinic) for a scan this morning. Straight away up popped a happy little bumplet with a good heart rate . I measured a few days behind , which I suspected as I ovulate on day 16/17 on a 28 day cycle. Anyway , all looks good for now. :cloud9:

Glad all is okay Hun

Kirsty I've already had 2 because of the losses before so I don't think I'd get another. It's 2 weeks today until my 12 week one so I guess just need to hold out til then :/

At least it's only two weeks away but if you start getting really worried about it I would give them a phone. My hosp was fab with me and they said if I'm even the slightest bit worried I've to phone them even if it's the middle the middle of the night.

I've been having loads of really light brown/pink cm even since my scan. It's really bugging me but it's also very normal for me. I've had loads of bleeding through all my pregnancys. I'll never get used to it though. I have my booking in on Monday so I'll need to remember to say to the midwife about it then.

Oh its a nightmare Bittersweet, a constant worry about everything.
Ive had a bit more pale brown discharge, a bit yesterday morning then again this morning. Then this afternoon while at the cinema it was very pale pink. But it goes away again and its only on wiping mixed with cm. I am worried but just monitoring it and if it does get worse will call epu. But trying not to stress as I know its not unusual and its only a teeny amount.

Nordic, glad all ok with you xxxx love your wee scan pic xxx

Ive got a date in for my scan, 31st July....will be 12weeks & 1 day. So just under 3 weeks to go......fingers crossed we get there....

Yeah Kirsty the epu were lovely with me. I've a slight bump now. Thought it was bloat but my midwife said you can start showing around this time although it isn't common. It's definately bump as when I breathe or/lie down it is still the same shape and is slightly harder than my tummy.

I hope the bleeding stops for you both! We got a baby countdown sign which is great so can put the days on it until baby is here. I also bought my cat a harness for going outside-going soft wth this pregnancy felt bad she was inside lol

This is my bump/bloat left is 5 weeks right is 7 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 11
Had my appointment today. I met my midwife... She's really sweet. They couldn't find baby's heartbeat on the Doppler so we are booked for an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon... I'm worried to death. :(

Hope all is well for everyone. Its very hard to pick up hb on doppler before 9weeks. It can be heard on ultra sound. I had a rescan at my private ultrasound today confirmed theres only one baby not having twin saw the hb. Tomorrow is my app with ob he will do vaginal ultrasound so im looking forward to being able to hear the hb on the the ultrasound. My bloat is real too went and got some yoga capri today and a few maternity shirts to have on hand i dont think with in 5 weeks i will be able to button any of my bottoms

Hello ladies. I am due Feb 15! How are you mommas feeling?

Glad to hear it's all ok, Babybrain!

AFM - haven't checked in for a while because of the holiday last week. I can't believe a few weeks ago I was jealous of people with morning sickness!!! I've been nauseous on and off all day since Thursday, and also getting nagging headaches. I guess I definitely feel pregnant now? Lol. And bbs are enormous and veiny - yuck.

Excited to go tour the birthing center we want to use tomorrow, and then less than two weeks til our first ultrasound and we can see this little thing! :D

I believe we are due around the same time, how many weeks are you? I am in the same boat as far as symptoms go and am 7 weeks 1 day today! I was feeling the same about nausea and thinking I was in the clear but it arrived in full force last week! :nope: No throwing up yet though fortunately.
How far along will you be with your first ultrasound? My first prenatal appt. is in 2 days and they said it will be mostly informational, and first ultrasound is not until 12 weeks. Wish I could at least see or hear the heartbeat before then!

Hi Kaila! Yes, I'm currently 7 weeks and 4 days (my little ticker thing in my signature is off from what I actually count based on LMP). I haven't thrown up yet either, although a few times I've wished that I would because I think I'd actually feel better :wacko: I have my first appointment on the 24th, so I'll be 9 weeks and 2 days. I think that's maybe early for a first ultrasound? But they said that's standard for their office.

GL, hope you feel better soon!

Fx'd stormynights, but I'm sure it's all ok!

kirsty - Omg, my bloat is ridiculous. Except I don't feel bloated? I know it's wayyy too early to show, especially since this is my first pregnancy, but I feel like my belly is already starting to fill out. DF keeps saying "Twins run in my family" and I keep reminding him it doesn't work like that lol...

Welcome, skyylove!

Please don't worry if you or your care provider doesn't find the heart beat at this point! As a student midwife in clinic we only start checking at 12 weeks, and even then it is hit or miss. I'd say 50/50. Sometimes I can find it easily and other times I can't and we always tell people not to worry if we don't ahead of time. It is sooo hard to find at that point though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->