February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Girls .... heartbroken , I'm bleeding quite a bit . Just waiting on hubby then we are going up to the hospital . :cry: :cry:

keep us posted nordic, hoping there is nothing wrong with Babe. Take it easy today. We are thinking of you.

:hugs: I hope everything is ok! Keep us updated xxxxx

Welcome SkyyLove, I am still having all day nausea which is worse when I am tired, which seems to be all the darn time!

I am having sharp pains on my lower right side, hoping it is just round ligament pain, yesterday it was almost intense enough to go to the hospital but it went away once I got home and laid in bed. I am sure it is just growing pains as my bump is really starting to show!

She told me not to worry, but I'm worried anyway. I'm just glad we will know today for sure. I've been terrified of a mmc or blighted ovum this entire pregnancy.

Crossing my fingers everything is okay for you Nordic.

Sending all the positive thoughts and energy your way, nordic! Keep us posted!

Hope all is ok Nordic! I had first tri bleeding twice with me eldest son, and once with my younger. The first bleed was quite significant and I passed a huge egg sized clot. It ended up being a sub chorionic hematoma and everything was ok.

Fingers crossed.

More experienced mamas, please help!

So I mentioned earlier that I feel like I'm showing already...guys, I'm only 7 weeks and 4 days with baby #1 and I just took this picture. Haven't eaten in at least 5.5 hours, and not feeling bloated. Could it be bloat without feeling like bloat? This seems ridiculous!

https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q629/lriggs1/IMG_5194_zps8ny7dpvm.jpg

I'm showing too but it's baby #3 and I'm still carrying quite a bit of weight around the middle from the last two.

DaisyQ - not that we wouldn't love them, but Lord I hope this is just one baby :wacko:

Was suppose to have appointment with ob this am but he had a delivery so i go tomorrow now. Im anxious to see if he gets the same due date as the abdominal scan inhad

Thinking of you ladies with scans and bleeding today. :hugs:

I'm definitely uncomfy in my regular shorts. I'm thinking if I wasn't overweight I would totally be getting a bump. My tummy is a bit more round but it isn't enough to think hey she's pregnant.

Hi ladies, was absent the last couple of weeks but things are good here. Keeping fingers crossed for ladies with scary symptoms right now.

I'm at 9 +1, and not ever getting physically ill but definitely feel waves of nausea, but as long as I eat then it gets better. My biggest complaint right now is the stabby pain in my vagina, ugh I never had it this bad this early with my daughter. Already I'm having trouble walking when it flares up, I look stupid at work limping down the hall when I barely look pregnant. I started telling people at work yesterday because if I'm going to look silly I might as well have a public explanation for it!

I do have a noticeable bump, and am exclusively in maternity clothes now. I knew everything would happen earlier with the second baby, but I guess I underestimated just how early it could be ;)

ha I should clarify that i didnt tell people at work that i have stabby vagina pain, but just that I'm pregnant. lol, that would make for awkward work conversations.

ha I should clarify that i didnt tell people at work that i have stabby vagina pain, but just that I'm pregnant. lol, that would make for awkward work conversations.

This gave me the giggle I so desperately needed. :hugs:

Ok so I love the on call gp here .It's a public holiday in Northern Ireland so I had to call out of hours , I explained that on Monday night I was in the ED (ER) for five hours. Then had a scan yesterday and then today I've had this big bleed and sore cramping. Said I couldn't bear a&e again so he called ahead to the hospital and I went straight to the gynae ward. Seen a consultant within 30 min , he took all my notes , then went to get a colleague . Had a slight delay , but came back to apologise and found me trying to lie on hubby's knee in waiting room . So he put me in the scan room to lie down , :cloud9: just when I thought I'd met the kindest gynae Dr EVER, his colleague came in and they both stayed to scan me and check things out. When I said I was booking in on August 8th , they were like oh that won't do we'd like to see you before then as well. So I'm booked in for another scan next week as well, They diagnosed irritable uterus , baby is hanging on in there though. I've had two pregnancies with irritable uterus just never as early, so we are still high risk but odds slightly improved with another fetal heartbeat scan. Now to rest and put myself first as I constantly run around after everyone else. :dohh: thanks for all your kind words .

Love to you all :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"