February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Had my scan today. Baby's heart rate was 185 bmp. I'm measuring a few days behind, but I did that with DD as well. I do have a cyst on one of my ovaries. I think it's the corpus luteum or whatever. I'm unsure if I should be concerned about that or not... it was just a huge relief to know there actually is a baby in my womb. <3

My only concern with the cyst is that my mom had one during her pregnancy, and they told her it would go away on it's own as well... when they took me out it was grapefruit sized, and turned out to be cancer. However, I know that (surely) is extremely rare. I see the midwife again in 4 weeks time. :) Hopefully we will be able to use the doppler then!

Question ladies maybe lil tmi but what have u done for constipation during pregnancy?

Question ladies maybe lil tmi but what have u done for constipation during pregnancy?

I've had the opposite problem :blush:

TMI-
Today I was so nervous for my scan, I woke up at 2:30 AM... didn't eat all day because I didn't want to get nervous and have the poos! :haha: Had my scan at 2:30 PM... realized I was starving to death... we drove to a restaurant and it was closed... so we drove across town to another. I had drank tons of water for my ultrasound... pulled into the parking lot and I was so hungry I started gagging... I ended up barfing in the parking lot! It was so embarrassing! :shy:

First midwife appointment next week! It really cannot come fast enough! The whole time it's been dragging and finally it's close! I just want my scan so I know everything's alright :/ since the chemical I just cannot relax at all until I get some sort of visual confirmation! I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and im still freaking out that this pregnancy is all in my head :lol:

I'm super exhausted today! Doesn't help I'm up for work at 6am! My boss knows I'm pregnant so does try and go easy on me, I'm so tempted to ask my midwife if she can get me out of working lates on Saturdays :lol: I hate that shift a lot! :/

Im so glad Nordic, thats great you were looked after very well. I hope everything is ok from here on.

I had some rusty coloured discharge last night....browny with some red. Only on wiping then it went away. Nothing so far this morning. I may have over done it yesterday with a long walk with the boys. I would love to get a scan but have no one yo watch the boys, mum & dad on holiday and OH is not working locally, plus he cant leave the job as hes supervisor. So just going to take it easy....cant change anything anyway. Feet up today, tv on! Lol x

Got my scan dates through, 3rd Aug seems like forever away! Managed to pick up baby's hb on my doppler last night which made me happy &#65533;&#65533;
Hubby and I briefly talked about names earlier, I could have Screamed at him when he came up with a girls name I loved in my first pregnancy (before we knew he was a he!!) that he previously said he absolutely hated!! What is wrong with men &#65533;&#65533;

Ended up phoning EPU as there was a bit more discharge, the girl was lovely, said it doesn't sound like it's something to worry about just now and talked through a few possibilities. I was offered a reassurance scan for tomorrow but just couldn't take it unfortunately so got one for Saturday morning when I can get babysitters. Hopefully OH can get away from work for a wee while. Fingers crossed it doesn't get worse, I'm a wreck!!

That's good you're getting a scan Hun. I had the same discharge yesterday. Got a lot of it when I was out walking but thankfully it's clear so far today. I've not phoned about it also because I haven't got anyone to watch kids and hubby works an hour away and isn't off till the weekend so I'll need to wait to talk to midwife on Monday about it unless it gets heavier and redder then I will need to phone and try get a scan sorted but I hope it doesn't come to that!

I was also freaking out yesterday because all my symptoms went but they are back with a boom today! I feel so sick and I am really struggling to keep my eyes open! This is the worst thing being pregnant and kids are on holiday I don't get to properly rest or sleep till the kids are in bed

Oh Kirsty its all such a worry. I ended up sobbing down the phone to the poor woman! My first pregnancy was easy cos I didnt know as much! I hope you're ok, maybe you could see if the do weekend scans? I was surprised. OH still has to work but I really hope he can get away but like your hubby hes mot closeby at the moment.

Im just not feeling very positive but symptoms all seem to be here still. X

I've had no spotting today so far so I'm feeling a lot better. I now they didn't use to do weekends unless that's changed now. I'm just keeping a really close eye on things. Xxx

How is it now babybrain ? I know it's not much consolation but the two Dr's said to me yesterday that if discharge remains light without clots and it stays s regular period type pain then I should try to stay postive and keep my feet up and relax. So I've just started watching Jane The Virgin on Netflix . (Can highly recommend it btw girls . :haha: ) feet up on the couch and Hubby is doing EVERYTHING , bless him he's so worried. However my mum and step dad have been bloody awful towards us through the whole thing . I swear my mum sounded disappointed when I called her to say the baby still had a heartbeat. Then she just moaned on and on about her problems not once asking how i was. She made a fuss about my daughter being there so hubby drove over at 9 pm to collect her out of bed !! I think we're pretty sure that we will be moving back to Scotland very very soon. My in laws are incredible and I've missed them so much since we moved here .:cry:

Sheesh sorry for the offload I obviously needed it :haha:

I'm north Lanarkshire....What about you Kirsty? Glad you've no more today x
I was surprised when she said Saturday. I'm in the loo constantly checking it's no worse. Will need to go buy more toilet roll!

My only positive is that when I MC it all happened much more quickly than this. The morning started with a pink smear, lunch time it was worse by night time it was proper blood, the next day was full on period type bleeding.

I'm in Clackmannanshire. lol I feel I'm never out the loo! So paranoid!

I've just started watching Jane the virgin aswell!

Oh Nordic that sucks, your mum is maybe just worried about you? They show things in a strange way sometimes. Hope things get better. Offload anytime!

It's still quite light I guess, only on wiping, colour varies from pale brown to a bit rusty coloured. Had a few red streaks now n then. I don't have much pain, only had a few little aches. Like I said it's defo different from before, which is helping a little. X

Oh Nordic that sucks, your mum is maybe just worried about you? They show things in a strange way sometimes. Hope things get better. Offload anytime!

It's still quite light I guess, only on wiping, colour varies from pale brown to a bit rusty coloured. Had a few red streaks now n then. I don't have much pain, only had a few little aches. Like I said it's defo different from before, which is helping a little. X

I wish that was the case but she's also completely self obsessed , and I just can't deal with it right now. She sucks the life out of me and it's a toxic relationship. I need to step away and think of my own little family !!! :cloud9:

ANYWAAAAAAAAAY!!!

I hope it settles for you . It's all such a worry isn't It . :hugs:

Yeap you need to do whats right for you and your family! Sorry shes being like that :hugs:

Thanks for your support ladies, you have really helped xxx

nordic - I am so pleased to see that your scan is showing a healthy babe, rest rest rest!

Akins - Ive been battling constipation the whole time, Ive used metamucil in the past and it work great, I used it yesterday and TMI.... I went about 12 times in 5 hours and I could barely make it to the toilet. It worked as more of a laxative than a light stool softener, not pretty.

So happy to hear that those who had worrisome symptoms/bleeding have gotten reassuring news!

Afm - We visited the birth center yesterday and LOVED it! They really have an amazing community of moms and midwives there. The midwife we spoke to actually made me cry telling stories about members of their community helping each other out postpartum. But there are a lot of things that make me cry these days! Just so relieved to feel like we know where we want the birth to happen and like we have some solid support, huge weight off my shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->