February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Baby and Kirsty (you know this Kristy lol) I'm scotland too!:)

I think we are the only Scottish ones in the group? Makes a change lol I've always been the only one!

Yeah I think so too! I feel so slow Kirsty but it's only tonight I clocked I have you on Facebook lol

I think we are the only Scottish ones in the group? Makes a change lol I've always been the only one!

We're from Dumfries and Galloway , been in Northern Ireland since March , but moving back as it just isn't working out for us here . Hubby's family and most of mine are in Scotland , between the borders and Renfrewshire (where I'm from originally). So we're not leaving much in NI if we leave.

I've got a flipping UTI and a horrible case of thrush . Talk about everything at once ! So I'm drinking my body weight in cranberry juice and water . Still on the couch and already bored to tears but hoping by having a quiet few days I'll be good as new in no time !!! :thumbup::happydance:

I kept thinking I'm sure someone has similar wee ones same name lol I blame baby brain

Haha I'll let you off. I've had shocking baby brain. Well I'm glad I have that for an excuse again x

nordic - I am so pleased to see that your scan is showing a healthy babe, rest rest rest!

Akins - Ive been battling constipation the whole time, Ive used metamucil in the past and it work great, I used it yesterday and TMI.... I went about 12 times in 5 hours and I could barely make it to the toilet. It worked as more of a laxative than a light stool softener, not pretty.

Thanks, i asked the receptionist at my drs app and she said idk this early maybe apple sauce because i forgot to ask when dr was in the room. So i go back in two weeks so i will ask him then .

Akins mom - I'm a dietitian. Applesauce is mildly binding.

Foods that help would be pruned, prune juice, dried fruit in general, pears, pear juice, bran cereals, nuts - especially peanuts, and high fiber foods (fruit and veg) and drink plenty of water,

Most pregos need extra help. Daily Colace can help. Start with once a day and if it's not helping you can bump up to two or three times a day. I find supplementing magnesium citrate also helps a lot. If magnesium supplements and colace isn't helping, you can use milk of magnesia if you get really backed up.

Oh and also plenty of fat in the diet also helps keep things moving. Avodavos, peanut butter etc.

And dried coconut and coconut water.

I'm still sick, instead of MS, I throw up every night from 7-midnight. It's miserable. I haven't been able to cook or eat dinner with my husband in about a month. I really hope it ends soon😔

I'm still sick, instead of MS, I throw up every night from 7-midnight. It's miserable. I haven't been able to cook or eat dinner with my husband in about a month. I really hope it ends soon😔

Oh you poor soul. :hugs: I'm on basics , mostly tiger bread toasted with butter , crisps (chips) on occasion , strawberries , fruit & Veg smoothies , some chocolate but only through the day, small portions or it doesn't stay down. Today I've been heaving and retching constantly . I've discovered Pepsi max with ginger . I sip a can over the course of a day it seems to help.

Had some pain and a small bleed earlier . It went off as quick as it came on. So i just went straight to bed. Hoping all Will be settled in the morning .:wacko:

DaisyQ, thanks for information! Ive been learning a lot about gut health recently, and luckily haven't personally suffered any constipation nor diarrhea but its just a matter of time before baby starts squishing things around in there.

Eatinglots of fresh fruit & veggies help if the MS isnt too bad. Thank gawd I'm almost in second tri because first trimester totally kicked my butt! :rofl:

My symptoms have really tailed off this week, I haven't been feeling that nauseous the last few days which is creeping me out. I'm extra anxious this time as two of my SILs have had a loss in the last year and I keep thinking it's my turn. One SIL said her symptoms disappeared before she had her mc. :(

I haven't had sore boobs this entire pregnancy either. Argh!

My symptoms are all pretty well gone. My bbs are sore and that's it. I've even noticed I'm less fatigued than normal.

My symptoms come and do now. One day I will have no nausea and feel great then next day I will be so so ill. Really freaks me out the days I feel good though lol

Morning ladies, I have my scan this morning - in 3.5hours and its really not looking good. The brown turned to red and there is a lot of it, still mostly on wiping but I could stand there for 5 mins wiping it all away. I had terrible pains yesterday, could hardly move at times. OH keeps telling me to be positive, you read all these stories about big bleeds and baby is fine. But I know this cant be ok. I nearly cried all day yesterday. Thankfully I dont work during school holidays so thats not been a worry but trying to hide it from the boys has been hard. I still have symptoms but thats not making me hopeful.....my heart is breaking...

Aw hunny I have everything crossed for you! Hopefully you go in and baby is moving round and you maybe have a sch. I had soooo much bleeding when I had it with two of my pregnancies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->