February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

I really hope so Kirsty, Im so scared. Cant believe this is happening again xx

Not good news ladies. At the scan she found the sac but it measured for more like 6weeks and Im supposed to be 10weeks tmw. Couldnt make anything out in the sac clearly. So she thinks nature will catch up with me soon and I am misscarrying.
Ive to go back on24th for another scan. If it confirms the sac is still the same then Id need some intervention to complete the mc. It could grow but we all seriously doubt it, Im quite sure about my dates so its too far off. Hopefully everything passes naturally before then.
Im so devistated.

Just want to say thanks for the support and wish everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Much love,
Jen xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear... :( Take care of yourself.

Not good news ladies. At the scan she found the sac but it measured for more like 6weeks and Im supposed to be 10weeks tmw. Couldnt make anything out in the sac clearly. So she thinks nature will catch up with me soon and I am misscarrying.
Ive to go back on24th for another scan. If it confirms the sac is still the same then Id need some intervention to complete the mc. It could grow but we all seriously doubt it, Im quite sure about my dates so its too far off. Hopefully everything passes naturally before then.
Im so devistated.

Just want to say thanks for the support and wish everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Much love,
Jen xxx

Jen :cry::hugs: I'm heart broken for you . You've been an incredible support to everyone in this group and the ttc group where I first met you. Sending Love and healing prayer your way xxx xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry babybrain xxx

Thank you everyone, I will miss hanging out here with you all xx

Thanks Nordic x means a lot xxx

Totally agree with Nordic. We will miss you a lot. Take care of yourself Hun xxxx

Anyone had a random pain right above your pubic bone? I was walking round the shop and I got a kind of sharp dull pain it only lasted a few min. I'm guessing it's just stretching pain. I've had a lot of stretching pains at my sides today.

Sounds like stretching. I've been having lots of those lately.

Anyone had a random pain right above your pubic bone? I was walking round the shop and I got a kind of sharp dull pain it only lasted a few min. I'm guessing it's just stretching pain. I've had a lot of stretching pains at my sides today.

Hey , sounds like those lovely stretchy pains .... I was hoping with baby four my uterus would be pretty elastic by now and everything around it for that matter :haha: but noooo !! I've got minor adhesions from my last csec so it's a bit achey anyway xx

lol I know! You can would think with baby #4 we wouldn't get as much stretching!!!!

Spotting again this morning. Got booking in appointment with midwife this afternoon so I'll speak to her about it. Can't wait to be out of 1st tri!!!!

BabyBrain I am so sorry. I hope that you can take the time to heal and recover from this. :hug:

xkirstyx - Sounds like stretching, I had an appendectomy 3 years ago and I find that it stretches and I feel it the most in that area.

AFM - We had a big country music festival this weekend, we only drove down for a few hours each day, yesterday was 34, it was hard to enjoy the deep fried foods and music when there is no shade! I drank about 3L of water in a 2 hour period.

We have a scan Wed and can't wait to finally see our little babe, also my husbands brother and his girlfriend told us last night they are also expecting! Due 2 weeks after us, we weren't sure if their kids would be close in age to ours, but we are relieved they will be!

Hopeful- my nephew is 3.5 months younger than my son and it's amazing! They are two little partners in crime. It's been so fun watching them together.

Good luck at your scan. I can't believe this group is moving into the first tri scans. Mine is two weeks from Wed.

I'm having a ton of pain in my left ovary area. I've had a scan that showed baby in the uterus so I'm sure this is a cyst. It's just really causing me a lot of pain. My doctor said to go to the er if it gets worse. I'm kinda surprised they wouldn't even check to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->