February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

nordic - I hope you get the all clear soon! This week is the first week I have felt the energy to even think about exercising, I have already gained over 15lbs in the first trimester, however I think part of that was my thyroid issues as my weight seems to be levelling out now.

Nordic- fx you get the clear to exercise more soon!

I noticed I can feel my uterus now. It's so crazy how fast this pregnancy is progressing for me. I'm sure it's only going to get crazier now that I am going back to work.

My doctor said I'd likely be induced 10 days early. By my lmp date that will be Feb 2nd. I'm so excited to have that date to look forward to.

nordic - I hope you get the all clear soon! This week is the first week I have felt the energy to even think about exercising, I have already gained over 15lbs in the first trimester, however I think part of that was my thyroid issues as my weight seems to be levelling out now.

Thank you! I'm pleased you're feeling better. It must be tough having thyroid issues ? I have fibromyalgia so I gain weight easily and struggle to lose it :dohh:

Nordic - I have heard awful things about fibromyalgia especially while pregnant!

Luckily my thyroid issues are pretty mild compared to what they could be, but weight gain and hair loss are my worst conditions! If only it were weight loss and hair gain...

Feb 2nd is super exciting Krissie! I have also noticed the past few days that my uterus is very hard and pronounced now!

Telling my bosses today about the pregnancy, wish me luck!! I am terrified!

Feb 2nd is super exciting Krissie! I have also noticed the past few days that my uterus is very hard and pronounced now!

Telling my bosses today about the pregnancy, wish me luck!! I am terrified!

Oh exciting! I plan to tell my boss on Monday. All hope you had a good summer.. I'm gonna be gone for two months mid year. I'm only one of two in my position and the other gal is new. So hopefully I can get the bulk of my load done before i have to leave.

Love seeing everyone's scan pictures! Beautiful babies. :cloud9:

Sorry I've been absent, we went on our last vacation for the year... South Texas. And it was HOT HOT HOT! But a blast. :)

Although we went to the ocean and DD and I both got stung by a jellyfish! :(

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

That sounds like a nice vacation Stormy.

We went for a drive in the mountains today and found a new campground. We're hoping to go camping in the best few weeks. We haven't been all year so it would be nice to get away. We've had a case of west Nile so I'm a little nervous but I figure long pants and shirts will be okay. Its not near water so that's a plus.

Anyone been having loads of cramps about 10/11 weeks?

I had a ton! I think we even had a thread in first tri. It seems very common at that gestation. Probably lots of stretching and growing going on.

Yeah Kirsty I had them too. I still do :(. Stormy sounds like a lovely hol!

Sooo glad it's not just me. I was starting to stress over it because I haven't been very crampy this pregnancy but I've been having tones of stretching pains so I'm guessing that's causing the cramping as well x

kirsty - I wouldn't call them cramps, but I was getting lots of pulling type pains the past two weeks. They didn't last for very long but were pretty sharp. They seem to have gone away for the most part now.

Can't believe I'll be in 2nd tri at the end of this week!!! Definitely starting to show just a little bit, I feel like the stripes I wore today made it pretty obvious lol. Telling my boss on Thursday, FX'd that part goes smoothly for all of us!

Yeah I'm 10.5wk now and oh my goodness , the cramps and twinges i get if i stand too quickly or even roll over in bed are absolute agony . Has caused a few sweary words recently :blush::haha: Don't get me started on sneezing :haha:

I told my boss today. He took it really well. Now I need to get a calendar organized so I can get all my testing done before I leave. I have a lot of new staff this year so I'm hoping it goes well.

kirsty - I wouldn't call them cramps, but I was getting lots of pulling type pains the past two weeks. They didn't last for very long but were pretty sharp. They seem to have gone away for the most part now.

Can't believe I'll be in 2nd tri at the end of this week!!! Definitely starting to show just a little bit, I feel like the stripes I wore today made it pretty obvious lol. Telling my boss on Thursday, FX'd that part goes smoothly for all of us!

Oh my goodness Gemini that is one super cute baby bump :cloud9:

Very cute Gemini! As this is my 2nd and I have had 2 other major uterine surgeries with the same c-section scar I look like 4.5 months pregnant already. Planning on telling my work on Friday, though I assume they all have figured it out anyway.

A week today till my 12week scan. This wait is killing me!!! Time needs to hurry up. I think I might of felt baby moving last night and when I woke up so I'm hoping my little peanut is ok in there!

Kristy - Feeling movement is so exciting, I have felt here and there every once in a while but not constant.

krissie - I am glad telling your boss went well.

I told my boss on friday, he said he saw it coming, but didn't know I was pregnant right now, I figured he would have told our other boss, but he didn't. So I told him this morning. He is much happier for us because his kids are closer in age and understands.

I felt much better after I told them, now we are just waiting a week or two and we will announce to social media I think. We are thinking of taking a picture of DS reading an "I am a Big Brother" book.

It was a long weekend where I live, so we enjoyed an extra day at home.

I felt much better after I told them, now we are just waiting a week or two and we will announce to social media I think. We are thinking of taking a picture of DS reading an "I am a Big Brother" book.

That is how we announced too. DS had a big brother book and big brother t-shirt on and we posted the picture. It kinda surprised me how many people didn't get it. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->