February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

haha, I never even thought about people not getting it!!

This will be entertaining.

We did a lightbox and scan with name and due date :) it had to getmpeoole to think a bit for some but people got it

I had another appointment today. The Dr has a hand held ultrasound thing so I got to see the baby again. This time the Dr was amazed at how long the babies legs were. I love seeing him/her every time I go but I wish the screen was bigger and wish it had sound so I could hear the babies Hb. I asked her if we could try to see if we can tell the gender so we tried but it was too grainy on the small screen so we still don't know but I think I saw a nub so I'm leaning more towards a boy now lol dh really wants a girl but says he will still be just as happy with a boy. He will be going with me to the next appointment on September 5th so he can see the baby. He hasn't been able to get off work when I go but he's dying to know the gender so he said he's taking off for the day on my next appointment lol I'll be 18 weeks by then so I'm sure it'll be more obvious even on the small ultrasound thing. I lost 3lbs this the last 4 weeks but IDK how I've been eating like crazy but I'm guessing it's because all I want to eat are plums or salad and green apple Twizzlers that I found.(I've never seen them before but they are soooo good!) I was surprised to see that I lost 3lbs because I'm getting so big. I seriously look well into the 4th month possibly 5th. My Dr said she wants me to start drinking ensure once a day or v8 juice just to make sure I'm getting enough vitamins.

Someone asked about cramping around 10-11 weeks (I'm sorry I don't remember who) I had a lot of cramping then and still do especially when I stand up too quickly.

I have been feeling the baby move more during the day and not just when I'm laying down and relaxing. I haven't felt many real kicks yet only a few times but I'm sure it won't be long til I feel him/her all the time.

I hope you're all well ❤

That is great hopfl!! That must be a cool handheld device he has, with the way technology is going the home dopplers will soon be video too!

Here is our announcement from last night, now that I look at it, I wish I would have had him sitting on our Brown Leather Chair, but I love this all the same! It is hard to believe the new baby will be here in under 6 months!!

Attachments

• 20638290_10155543720473426_1470158822974251531_n.jpg
    20638290_10155543720473426_1470158822974251531_n.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 15
Here is our announcement from last night, now that I look at it, I wish I would have had him sitting on our Brown Leather Chair, but I love this all the same! It is hard to believe the new baby will be here in under 6 months!!

He's adorable. What a great announcement.

Cute announcement.

Today I've had slightly blood tinged cm. I can't find my leaflet to put who to phone what do I do?

I'll send you pics of my leaflet on fb Hun x

Cute announcement.

Today I've had slightly blood tinged cm. I can't find my leaflet to put who to phone what do I do?

Not sure about Canada but I imagine it's similar in that you have an EPU that you can go to anytime (usually after 12 weeks) for assessment. Keep us posted:hugs:

All fine. My cervix apparently it's really common but the softer inside cells are pushed out to the outside and these are delicate and softer so are more susectable to irritation. Had a Swab done but no further blood etc. Cramps are lessened as well. Cervix was tight and closed so no indictator of any miscarriage etc

Glad all was ok, Bittersweet!

And SUCH a cute announcement, hopeful!

Telling my boss today, feeling really nervous about it. He's a really nice guy, but our company is not very 'family-friendly' in general, and it's definitely a bit of a boys club. Hope it all goes well..I think my confidence is also shaken a bit because I had to break into my maternity clothes for the first time today. I feel like it's too early for that? But while I can still get into my normal pants, they are just so uncomfortable. And I felt like every shirt I put on made it obvious that I have a little belly now.

When did you all start with maternity clothes?

What a relief BitterSweet. :cloud9:

Gemini, I only started maternity clothes on week 22 when I was pregnant first time. But I'm showing way earlier this time. I'm just on week 12 but finding it hard to hide my bump. Well, I'm pear-shaped so maybe people just think i have gained a lot of weight. Lets see.

Here's my scan last Monday. Bub is measuring 3 days ahead! :dohh: :wacko: This never happened before, my kids have always been on the small side. Any guess of whether boy or girl? We will prob stay team :yellow: as this will defo be our last.

IMG_4280.jpg

Bittersweet- that is great news.

Gemini- I started wearing maternity at 10 weeks with my first and this time I started around 11. Good luck telling your boss.

Lian- I would guess boy.

Gemini - I have been in maternity pants and shorts since 6 weeks!! I gained so much right away but it seems to have leveled off, thankfully.

Lian - Based on the skull, I would say Boy!

Had my 12 week scan yesterday!, measuring at 12+3, so due date has shifted to 18th February :)

Really hoping were team pink this time as we already have one boy :haha: but then at the same time im just happy the baby is healthy..:)

A lot of my friends seem to think were team pink this time but then we have a pretty mixed bag of people who think it's another boy!

But here's my scan :D

https://i64.tinypic.com/efm9uh.jpg

Aww fab scan pics!

I'm in matberity wear now. So about week 12/13 for me

We got our Doppler in the mail today and finally got to hear the little peanuts heartbeat for the first time. It wasn't very loud, but was definitely the heartbeat. We recorded it for a few seconds before baby moved away. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->