February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Thats super exciting about your scan Nordic, hopefully time will fly by!!

I am glad I am not the only one Gemini, I am definitely hoping mine subsides a bit, but I had a lot of nipple tenderness the few days before I noticed the dried colostrum and it seems to have gone away yesterday and today.

Mrs.Lux, I imagine if we have another boy we won't be having another baby shower, but if we have a girl we will have a small one.

Sorry all I meant was that I was lactating, I know it is not milk at this point. It was bright white, but I also know if I were to pump some of it out, it would be yellow tinged in larger quantities like colostrum.

When I had my dd1 at 32 weeks , I had to pump , Omg pumping colostrum is the WORST , I'd pump for 20 min and get like 2.5 ml of sticky syrupy stuff ... NICU staff were like " Omg liquid gold !!! Every drop is magical for a preemie!" :haha::hugs:

P's seen midwife , she wasn't remotely concerned that I was a little overweight as I'm reasonably active , nice low BP and I'm conscious I need to control my diet/weight gain. Also she moved up my scan as didn't want me waiting and wanted baby checked out too. :hugs:

Saw midwife yesterday. Baby's heartbeat was in the 150's.

She said she's sending me for a level 2 ultrasound in 4 weeks for the anatomy scan. Which sounds a bit scary to me. She said it's because my last pregnancy I ended up with gestational hypertension. They also put me on baby aspirin to prevent my blood pressure getting high again.

We have an elective ultrasound next week to see baby and find out sex. :dance:

I highly doubt we have another baby shower. Not that we don't need EVERYTHING, because we do... but I just don't have any friends :haha:

Hi ladies wanted to check in and see how everyone is feeling i feel great. Havent been on much dealing with a seperation from my husband right soon to get a divorce but just found out cany get divorce while im.pregnant. cant wait for my next appointment on aug 29

So exciting we are at the stage of gender scans! 34days till mine I can't wait. Hopefully will go fast. Kids are back to school next week then a week later we are off to Disneyland then just over a week after we get back it's the scan! Eeeeek. I'm convinced it's another boy!

Baby aspirin also helps prevent problems with the placenta, so if you've had a SGA baby, pre-eclampsia, or IUGR your care provider might put you on baby aspirin for a little bit.

My anatomy scan is September 15. My midwife was able to find a place that would not scan or report the genitals (I was a student midwife at this clinic and many a time the genitals were accidentally revealed to parents despite them not wanting to know, so I didn't want it on the report). I skipped the anatomy scan last time, but this time I feel like I want to know placental location and to check for open neural tube defects. My brother has minor spina bifida, but this time the genetic screening I did does not check for it like last time. Anyway, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing baby anyway!

That is super exciting you will get to see baby earlier than originally thought, nordic!

Stormy - If your level two ultrasounds are anything like ours, it is so much cooler because you get to see baby on a big screen. My doctor with my son had a 40" TV that we got to watch the ultrasound on.

Akins - I am sorry you are going through a separation and divorce, I didn't know you can't get a divorce while pregnant.

Feronia - Your anatomy scan will be so exciting! It is one day after mine. I can't wait to see baby again. Although, I try to not have too many scans, if everything goes well I will only have 2 maybe 3, the entire pregnancy, with my son I had already had 3 by 16 weeks due to complications.

Does anyone have names picked out yet???

We always loved Milly or Lucy for a girl.

For a boy we are stuck! My husband loves Bryden (but we have 2 cousins named Dryden) and I am so lost on boy names

We have our names picked out. Boy name has been picked since we found out we were expecting... girl name we've changed quite a bit lol.

As of right now boy name is Jasper and girl name is Autumn.

We know if it is girl her name will be Alice Rose. For a boy we have really been struggling. For the moment we are thinking Samuel Benjamin but it is not set in stone.

I've got a few girls names I like but no idea on boys!

Yes i think its stupid if im paying for it why does it matter. I have my next scan booked yet. Im a lil behind u guys dr has my due date at march 5th. Just went and got me more maternity clothes today got the real bump showing. Im hoping for a boy i have a few names picked but not 100 percent on one yet just a few i like

I love all the names!! Fantastic!

akins - That's ok that you are on the late end! Really baby can come anytime within 3 weeks before or after your due date. Sometimes even more before. We are here if you need to chat/vent.

Akins- that is ridiculous they won't let you get divorced while pregnant. Sounds like an old law written by men who thought it was only hormones. I hope the next few months go smoothly and you get your divorce after baby.

I have been feeling baby so much more lately. He was incredibly active last night. It is so different from my experience with my son where I didn't feel him until around 18 weeks.

That's exciting you're feeling loads of movement Krissie! I get get the odd bubble pop movement been feeling that and the odd very very slight wriggle for a week or so. Can't wait for the more obvious movement!

We have Finlay Jack for a boy so far and Grace Anna but these will change likely

I thought i was feeling movement at around 14 weeks, but I guess it was something else because it's gone now. Baby's heartbeat is strong and all that jazz, so nothing is wrong in there. Just still not feeling much :(

Stormynights That made me sad, Il be your friend �� I may not live near you but I'm happy to chat anytime x

We have our girls name picked out - Darcey/Darcy Elizabeth (undecided on the spelling) got a new boys names but nothing that I've got my mind set on so far

I love all the names!! Fantastic!

akins - That's ok that you are on the late end! Really baby can come anytime within 3 weeks before or after your due date. Sometimes even more before. We are here if you need to chat/vent.

Thanks ladies i need lots of encouragement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->