February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Stormynights That made me sad, Il be your friend �� I may not live near you but I'm happy to chat anytime x

Aw, don't let it make you sad! I'm just very much an introvert and homebody lol. I have my mom and my husband and my daughter :) That's all I need! :D I do have some internet friends I chat with weekly. I just don't like hanging out with people in person. It's more of a personal choice lol. Thank you though! :) That's sweet of you.

I'm counting down the days to Wednesday! DD's first day of school, and we find out what sex baby is! Big day for us all around!!

Is a 3 bedroom house too much to ask for :( been plaguing OH since the start of the pregnancy we need to move and were still no closer..why is he dragging his heels so much! It's driving me apeshit!! I wanted to move before baby arrives or I get too big to do anything!..looks like I'm not going to get my dream nursery after all :(

I love all the names!! Fantastic!

akins - That's ok that you are on the late end! Really baby can come anytime within 3 weeks before or after your due date. Sometimes even more before. We are here if you need to chat/vent.

Thanks ladies i need lots of encouragement

I went through a separation whilst pregnant . You can do it !!! We're all here to be your cyber family :hugs:

I thought i was feeling movement at around 14 weeks, but I guess it was something else because it's gone now. Baby's heartbeat is strong and all that jazz, so nothing is wrong in there. Just still not feeling much :(

My baby likes to have days where I'm convinced I have definite little pings and pops , then the little monkey hides for days ! Which in my logical brain I know is completely normal as it's still so tiny and has so much room to swim about in ! But my crazy pregnant brain kicks in and I think I've imagined movements all along and I'm going to go for my scab next week and baby will be a MMC. My logic here is that I can't feel my uterus , I don't have a bump and I just am fat and over weight . With all of my previous pregnancies I've had an awesome bump by now ..... I'm feeling like there's something wrong ..... it's very unsettling . Plus have killer migraine for over a week now and defo very tired of that !!!

How is everyone today?

Is anyone going to be cloth diapering? We used disposables with our first, but plan on cloth diapering this LO. I'm leaning towards flats and prefolds with covers as opposed to the all in ones. I know there's a cloth forum here (maybe just crunchy, but has cloth in it) but it isn't very active.

Anyone getting bad headaches? All this week I've been getting really bad migraines. They are really draining me!

Anyone getting bad headaches? All this week I've been getting really bad migraines. They are really draining me!

I have been. No migraines, but definitely daily headaches. I keep trying to drink more but it doesn't help.

I have my next ob appointment on Friday. I'm thinking they'll use the doppler so I'm excited to hear baby.

My baby likes to have days where I'm convinced I have definite little pings and pops , then the little monkey hides for days ! Which in my logical brain I know is completely normal as it's still so tiny and has so much room to swim about in ! But my crazy pregnant brain kicks in and I think I've imagined movements all along and I'm going to go for my scab next week and baby will be a MMC. My logic here is that I can't feel my uterus , I don't have a bump and I just am fat and over weight . With all of my previous pregnancies I've had an awesome bump by now ..... I'm feeling like there's something wrong ..... it's very unsettling . Plus have killer migraine for over a week now and defo very tired of that !!!

I am with you on the migraines, I find the only thing that helps is drinking a coke, normally I completely avoid pop during pregnancy but it seems to the only thing that helps. I hope you feel some relief soon!

How is everyone today?

Is anyone going to be cloth diapering? We used disposables with our first, but plan on cloth diapering this LO. I'm leaning towards flats and prefolds with covers as opposed to the all in ones. I know there's a cloth forum here (maybe just crunchy, but has cloth in it) but it isn't very active.

I tried cloth diapering with my son, but I found we were away from home and on the go so much that it just didn't work. We tried to primarily use cloth at home, but when we were out and about we used disposables. We used a few different varieties of the all in ones.

I have been. No migraines, but definitely daily headaches. I keep trying to drink more but it doesn't help.

I have my next ob appointment on Friday. I'm thinking they'll use the doppler so I'm excited to hear baby.

Sorry I didn't see your post when I responded to nordic, if you can try and drink a ton of water when you feel the migraine coming on it usually helps, but honestly having even half a can of coke is the only relief I have with my migraines.

I feel like I drink loads of water. Will need to give the cola a try!
Glad it's not just me suffering!

Definitely not just you! I seem to only get them while pregnant!

I never ever get headaches, but lately I've been struggling with them as well. Luckily they don't last too long.

I had my bout with migraine as well. It doesn't go away on its own, I need to take Panadol and lie down for 30 minutes or so.

I can't drink soda when pregnant, but I can see why it would work. My usual headache meds have caffeine and usually knock them out pretty fast.

I found baby on the Doppler today. Dh was home so he got to hear it too. It was pretty special. I was excited to find baby as yesterday he was nowhere to be found.

So great that u find the baby via doppler. I wanted to get one for reassurance, I have requested so many scans, I think I'd like something at home. Where did u purchase yours? I tried one local chemist, they don't seem to know it.

So great that u find the baby via doppler. I wanted to get one for reassurance, I have requested so many scans, I think I'd like something at home. Where did u purchase yours? I tried one local chemist, they don't seem to know it.

I bought it when I was pregnant with my son. It is a sonoline b that I got off of Amazon or eBay.

I used the angel sound Doppler with my last baby and found her everytime from 15weeks. Clearly too, and could here her dancing about as well !

Krissie / kirsty / Hopeful - I've always gotten migraines but they are definitely more frequent since getting pregnant, and my usual migraine medication is definitely not safe for pregnancy. My midwife also suggested the half a can of coke (plus tylenol and rest). It definitely doesn't get rid of the migraine but usually lightens it up enough that I can get to sleep at least.

Had my appointment yesterday - didn't end up doing a scan. Apparently my insurance won't cover another scan until 20wks and it would have been $100 out of pocket - no thanks! But the heartbeat sounded good and I had only put on 0.8lb since my last appointment!! Very excited about that last bit since I started this pregnancy overweight and really don't want to gain too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->