February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Finally!! After my massive rage at OH yesterday about our lack of space, he's finally come to his senses and has began decluttering the house in preparation for finding another :D he has apparently been looking at houses but so far nothing in our price range :( why is it you find the perfect house, And then look at the price and it's out of each :( I don't fancy putting in the extra hours at work because I already find my existing hours a struggle even though 18.5 to some is not much!, but the Saturday lates really do wipe you out!

But I did find a couple that were promising in our budget..so off to motivate the troops :lol:

Oh Gemini - It is definitely not fun to have pay extra for scans, I feel very fortunate that they are free where we live.

Buddysmum - That is exciting that he is on board with moving! Hopefully you find something soon!

AFM - The exhaustion is back full force... at 10am this morning I was ready for a nap. I am hoping that I can start drinking smoothies packed with veggies and fruit to get some energy back! They were making me nauseous but I don't think I can live without them!

Gemini- that is a bummer you couldn't get another scan. But so lovely you got to hear baby's hb.

Buddysmum- I hope you find something that will work for you guys. We moved when I was 38 weeks pregnant with my son. That was an adventure.

Hopeful- Mine has been the not feeling well that has returned. All of a sudden the only things I can stomach are crackers, fruit, and simple soups. I made myself eat dinner last night but I did not enjoy it. I don't remember this happening before so I hope it doesn't stick around.

I got my sonaline B from Walmart for under $40USD
It's super easy to find baby now... though we try to limit it to once or twice a week for no longer than a couple minutes.

oh Krissie - I am sorry to hear that yuck feeling is back, I am hoping that it doesn't return for me!

Yuk the migraines continue ! But today I'm super happy as I can stomach salads again !!! I like a salad in the evening . It's only a few hundred calories but packs in so much good stuff !!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
Ultrasound for the sex of the baby tomorrow. Not the anatomy yet, an elective one. I'm so scared they are going to find something wrong with baby though. It's also dd's first day of kindergarten. I'm a nervous wreck and can't sleep.

Booked an early private gender scan next Tuesday! I did think girl to start with and now I'm thinking boy. I couple of people gave guessed boy from the scan, the nub isn't visible so surely they are just 50/50 guesses right?

Stormy- good luck tomorrow. It's an exciting day, I'm sure all will be good.

MrsLux- when there's no nub I usually guess by skull theory. For people that know what they're doing (not me :haha:) it's suppose to be highly accurate.

So excited to hear how everyone gets on at their gender scans! Mine is 4 weeks today so still ages to wait! I can't wait to find out x

Dh won't let me have a private scan. :( So I'm hoping my ob will schedule mine for sooner.

My hospital won't tell you the gender so I have no choice but to pay private or wait till birth but I'm far to impatient to wait lol

My hospital won't tell you the gender so I have no choice but to pay private or wait till birth but I'm far to impatient to wait lol

If that was the option we'd do that too. Dh just keeps saying a month isn't that much longer to wait. Which I guess it's not considering how fast this pregnancy seems to be flying by already.

Can you explain the skull theory to me please, pm if you'd rather. Thanks!

Stormy- good luck tomorrow. It's an exciting day, I'm sure all will be good.

MrsLux- when there's no nub I usually guess by skull theory. For people that know what they're doing (not me :haha:) it's suppose to be highly accurate.

Scan today went well ! Baby was either transverse facing down towards my back or doing the Macarena ! :haha: so photos aren't fab as the little monkey wouldn't stay still ! However I love the face on picture with the wee arms and hands over the eyes :cloud9: I'm back in next week for a nuchal scan . Then October 30th for my detailed scan :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Happy scan day for everyone getting them today or this week!

Great scan Nordic!

My anatomy scan is still so far away! 3 weeks from tomorrow, I feel like I have been waiting forever. I can't wait to find out if this little baby is a boy or girl.

How exciting for the scans we have a private one booked 3rd. Here we can find out via NHS but my oh can't make it so booked private

Had my midwife today and without asking she let me hear baby's heartbeat so so pleased and I got to take a video too. My sister kept telling me about friends who's baby's died at 20 weeks so I got quite worried :(

oh, bittersweet, the chances of miscarriage go down a lot after the first trimester. Right now you are doing everything you can to remain pregnant, the rest is not in your control, and it is not worth your worry. It is wonderful that you got to hear baby's heartbeat!

Yeah just a constant fear. Keep googling about the cord going round baby's neck and killing him or her it's so morbid and not healthy at all but keep thinking how will I know if the baby isn't okay?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->