February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Hi ladies, I really hope it's not premature of me to join you all as I just got a faint bfp this morning at 12dpo with an EDD of Feb 20. I had a cp in March so I'm pretty terrified of the line not getting darker but decided I'm going to enjoy being pregnant today. I was also nervous after remembering that I'd had an hcg trigger shot this month with my first round of Clomid but based on the half-life it should have been fully out of my body a few days ago. I never realized that ttc would make you do math lol! I have an appointment on Tuesday when I'll be 4w exactly so I hope I'm positive on their test and they'll let me do a beta.

Excited to be here, hoping for a h&h 9 months to all and so so sorry to those who have had bad news ❤️

Hey everybody, sorry I'm not on here much.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for those that need it, and hoping everything goes well for everybody else.

I have my own bad news of sorts, it doesn't directly involve my pregnancy, but it is a huge source of stress. I was supposed to move this week ( I already had everything ready, packing, truck, etc.) I had to postpone it until next week. I had someone I was going to stay with, but they messaged me last night, and said they changed their mind and they didn't want me to stay there anymore. I asked the only two other people I know and they both said no as well. I have to move next week and I don't have anywhere to go, so I will be homeless. I have no idea how my pregnancy is progressing, because I can't get insurance where I live now, and I will be unable to get any once I move, so I have no idea what to do. I am sorry for the long depressing post, but I don't really have anyone else to talk to.

Welcome Linkerland & Babylights!

Linkerland I put your due date on the front page based on LMP, but we can update it after you have a scan.

dirufangirl - I am really sorry that you are having to deal with this right now, I hope that you can find somewhere to live soon. Thinking of you.

AFM - I am super nauseous the last couple days, which seems so early compared to when I was pregnant with DS. I hope this Nausea doesn't last long, I am ok after I eat but that only lasts about 15 minutes.

Welcome babylights! I hope everything goes well for you.

Durifan, are you in the US? You can apply for Medicaid, and emergency housing. I hope you find somewhere to go! I'm sorry you're going through that. It's tough.

Hopeful, I hope the nausea eases up for you soon. I don't seem to be as nauseous today. I'm still very exhausted but not so much sick. I'm so excited and nervous because tomorrow is my first OB appointment! They're supposed to do a scan but IDK if they will tomorrow or make me wait til next appointment when I'll be 10 weeks. I'm really hoping I get a scan tomorrow so I can know everything is OK!

That would be exciting if they did a scan hopfl4bb! I definitely get the exhaustion, I feel like I haven't slept in weeks!

dirufangirl thats awful, I hope you get somewhere sorted, thinking of you xx

Hope you get a scan hopfl x

Hello to everyone else, hope everyone is doing ok. I'm feeling ok, bloated and tired but alright :)

Ive been very moody and nauseous lately and have been avoiding my phone lest i say or post something i regret later 😶... my husband has been on my last nerve these last few days too and its been hard to cope since i cant drink or soak in the hot tub...

Anyways, got my appt this week on thursday, FX everything is good

Swamp, I've been super moody too but it's eased up a bit the last 2 days. Thankfully lol I was beginning to wonder how my husband was going to put up with me for the next 8 months lol
I hope your mood eases up some for you soon. It's exhausting being moody all the time (for me anyway) good luck on your appointment. Will you have a scan done? I'm really hoping to have a scan tomorrow at my appointment.

Hi everyone! I got a bfp for baby number 3 two days ago on the day I was supposed to get my period but it was a no show. I'm currently 4 weeks and 2 days and I'm due 18 February!

It's such early days and I'm feeling pretty anxious but I thought I'd make it news anyway.

I've been on this board for years now and it's nice to see a few familiar names on the list of February due dates. :) Congrats to everyone!

Hi ladies! :hi:

I can't believe I'm back here already, eeek!! I thought what I was having was irregular periods until I experienced some pregnancy symptoms and took a test and it was a big fat positive!!

I had an early scan yesterday due to the bleeding but baby was ok, and a little tiny beating heart measuring about six weeks!

Excited to share this journey with you all!

Hi ladies! :hi:

I can't believe I'm back here already, eeek!! I thought what I was having was irregular periods until I experienced some pregnancy symptoms and took a test and it was a big fat positive!!

I had an early scan yesterday due to the bleeding but baby was ok, and a little tiny beating heart measuring about six weeks!

Excited to share this journey with you all!

Wow, how lovely! Congratulations. :D

I've got my re-scan tomorrow, due to the spotting I had. Really hoping we'll see a sac at least! My HCG levels were at 459 on Friday morning, so praying they've gone up enough to see something. :)

Hope everyone is well! X

Thank you Rebecca! I'm keeping everything crossed for you that the scan looks good!

Hi, can I join? I just found out I'm pregnant, very, very early stage.
I also had a 13week loss last time, so I'm driving myself nuts about everything that could go wrong.

So excited to be part of a Feb group. Hoping for an Aquarius bub to complete our family.

My bleeding ended up being normal! Saw a tiny embryo, yolk sac, and a heartbeat, and my hCG is rising just fine. Ugh, bleeding in pregnancy is scary! I'm feeling hopeful though.

Congrats to all the new gals!

Feronia- I feel ya hun. I've had pink spotting on and off for two days and some red yesterday. It's driving me mad. But I'm trying to remind myself it's normal. I had much worse bleeding with ds too.

I'm there with you ladies! I had bright red blood like a heavy period but everything is ok. It's so scary but it's good to know it's not uncommon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->