February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

I get having the constant fear, it is always in the back of my mind too. But I have come to terms that if something happens it won't be my fault, with my son I had this lingering feeling that he wouldn't make it. It turns out my anxiety had just gotten worse with pregnancy and then even worse postpartum, I had to really come to terms with the fact that I was doing absolutely everything I could to protect my baby, and everything else was not in my hands.

But don't worry, I think most mommas go through this at some point or another.

Our little stubborn stinker had it's legs crossed at both the knees and ankles at our scan... The tech had me jump all around and wiggle my belly... Put the wand back on my tummy and the baby had it's hand over it's parts. I've never seen anything like it! >.< Leave it to our LO

So we ended up catching a glimpse at what looked like
girl parts
:happydance:

Yeah it's very anxiety provoking!

stormy
Congrats! What a wee monkey!

Yeah just a constant fear. Keep googling about the cord going round baby's neck and killing him or her it's so morbid and not healthy at all but keep thinking how will I know if the baby isn't okay?!

Stay away from google it's awful :hugs: I think your sister without realising was being rather insensitive . Stay positive and listen to your own body and baby :hugs:

Thanks Nordic. I'm trying to keep fit just now as well but come home from work with a sore head I'm meant to have yoga tonight so not sure if il go or not

I googled nuchal cord, gosh, had no idea so many tragic stories. But is tha possible this early in the pregnancy? Most of the stories are at least 30+ weeks.

Loan I read a few at 18 weeks. I hate my sister for doing this to me :(

My first two had cord round neck when I was pushing but the midwifes were fab didn't even make a fuss about it and unhooked it when their head was out. They were both fine. Please try not worry about it as scary as it is but it's so common and if it happens during labour they are fab dealing with it. X

Thanks ladies sorry for freaking some of you out! My fear is more it happens in the womb

I got my anatomy scan scheduled for September 25th! One month exactly. I hope it goes fast, I'm so anxious to get it done.

Has anyone had any cramping recently?
The last two days I have had sort of dull cramping, nothing unbearable, I am hoping it is just my uterus growing. I don't remember this with my son, I wish I could feel baby moving more frequently to have the reassurance.

I've had some dull cramping and a little pulling. I'm certain it is my uterus. I've been feeling more fullness down there.

I definitely have been feeling the fullness down there too, I am hoping that is all it is.

We have a wedding this weekend and then also a Guns N Roses Concert on Sunday, so it will be a very busy weekend!

I had a load of cramping the other day then the next morning I noticed my uterus was half way to my belly button so I put it down that that stretching x

I got rear ended yesterday and had to go get checked out. Baby is fine, it was nice seeing her again even if not under the best circumstances.

DD was there so she got to see baby too. The er doctor was so nice and was pointing out the baby to our daughter. She was so excited.

Aww! Stormy, I am sorry that you got into an accident, and I hope that you aren't to sore for the next couple days/weeks. Great that you and DD got to see baby again though!

Glad you're all
Ok stormy

I hope you don't hurt too bad stormy. That's good you saw baby and all is going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->