February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Stormy , oh that's awful I hope you're ok :hugs:

Hopeful and krissie I've had like a dull aching period type cramp and just put it down to the uterus expanding out the pelvic cavity and everything starting to get pushed out of the way !

Bittersweet I just want to send you big hugs . Please try not to worry I know it's hard . Have you tried pregnancy meditation ? I find it really helpful . I also pray and use that too :hugs:

So my DH and I got to hear baby on the Doppler tonight . Took a few min to find (I'm a bit chubby :blush: ) but then when I found the little peach he/she stayed still and we listened in for about 9-10secs. It's so tempting to stay and listen . What an incredibly thing to feel and hear this little person living and growing inside of me !! Truly blessed :cloud9:

Awww. Eric that's amazing! I recorded the heartbeat the other day at the midwife I can't stop listening to it! Yeah I think I need to do something I don't think k this stress and worry is helping the baby

Awww. Eric that's amazing! I recorded the heartbeat the other day at the midwife I can't stop listening to it! Yeah I think I need to do something I don't think k this stress and worry is helping the baby

You've been through an awful lot and it will play on your mind . But trust your body and this pregnancy . Definitely talk to your midwife/doctor about your concerns . I suffer with anxiety and depression. Some days I'm convinced all will go wrong, but I've learnt to take time out and just breathe. Get my rational head on and remembers that stress is bad for my baby ! I've invested in another Doppler this time around . Got it off of eBay pretty cheap too. It's giving me peace of mind . :blush:

I've been thinking about a Doppler but then if I couldn't find the baby I would actually freak out lol

The gender scan we booked recorded baby's heartbeat and put it in a bear for us. :cloud9: it's so nice. DD loves to cuddle it. :3

We also bought a doppler... it's great for peace of mind, but when I have trouble finding her I do get a bit worried. I'm pretty overweight though so I chalk it up to that.

My tummy seems to have popped out... :blush: hubby said yesterday "I don't think you got this big last time until about 25-30 weeks!"
Sheesh, thanks honey... :growlmad:

Thank you all for the well wishes :hugs: It was a little bump, no damage to the car. I had a sore back after it happened and yesterday, but it's better today. We were in the car line to pick up DD on the 2nd day of school. The same lady was behind me yesterday at drop off too. :nope:

The gender scan we booked recorded baby's heartbeat and put it in a bear for us. :cloud9: it's so nice. DD loves to cuddle it. :3

We also bought a doppler... it's great for peace of mind, but when I have trouble finding her I do get a bit worried. I'm pretty overweight though so I chalk it up to that.

My tummy seems to have popped out... :blush: hubby said yesterday "I don't think you got this big last time until about 25-30 weeks!"
Sheesh, thanks honey... :growlmad:

Thank you all for the well wishes :hugs: It was a little bump, no damage to the car. I had a sore back after it happened and yesterday, but it's better today. We were in the car line to pick up DD on the 2nd day of school. The same lady was behind me yesterday at drop off too. :nope:

I just look incredibly fat :haha: I've had two csec and have the dreaded "apron" since I put weight on . In fact even when I was very fit and slim at 126lb I still had a little pooch! Ahh the joys of being a sunroof mama :haha: . Definitely can't wait for a proper bump to appear :cloud9:

I've been thinking about a Doppler but then if I couldn't find the baby I would actually freak out lol

I couldn't hear baby hb today but could hear the little monkey moving around so I settled with that ! It was interesting to hear though :cloud9:

My friend has offered to lend me hers so I might ask her. I have a definately bump and I *think* I am feeling something (occasionally flutter or poping) I havnt ever gotten this far so I presume that is baby?
A week today until we see it again :).

Purchased bump butter my skin is stretching as my belly bar is red and sore now. Probably should take it out lol.

I have also started getting Mozart music and placing my headphones roughly where the heartbeat was last week. Just for fun reply test out the theory on that! We also ordered a book so oh will read it to the baby :)

I just felt baby kicking a few times just now and every time I pressed where I felt it the baby kicked back. Done it 3 times! Amazing feeling! I only feel the odd kick and can still go a couple of days at a time not feeling anything. Can't wait for the proper kicks and movement!

Anyone here itching to go baby shopping? :/ I'm absolutely terrible!! But I promised my mum id take her shopping when we knew babies gender!, I have another week or so to wait until I'm 16 weeks!, but probably won't book my gender scan until I'm at least 17 weeks since thats where my next payday falls! :(

I just got to know :lol: patience isn't my strongest point!

Been feeling lots of rumbles and bubbles but at the moment I'm putting it down to gas since I'm only 15 weeks :(

I kinda want to go shopping. I have to go to the city for a fetal echo on Oct. 9th so I plan to take my mom and do a little browsing then. I will know the gender for sure so that is a good time to go.

I am really into Christmas making mode at the moment so it is keeping me distracted. Most of the gifts I am giving this year will be handmade so I have other priorities at the moment. :haha:

Once that is finished I want to work on getting the nursery set up. I need to paint the walls (once we know gender), clean up the crib, and organize or sell DS's clothes depending on the gender. I will also look for a few decorations when I go with my mom in October.

Had a little peep at our babe today, all growing well and we are officially team pink!!

Had a little peep at our babe today, all growing well and we are officially team pink!!

Congrats!! :happydance:

So far we've bought 24 flat diapers, a pair of knitted booties, and today we bought a cute little onesie that's white, gray, and yellow with zebras on it. :cloud9:

I want to shop shop shop, even though we don't know what we are having and if it is a boy we have everything still from DS and they will be born around the same time of the year. But if it is a girl, look out! Can't wait to shop more!

I can't wait for all the gender announcements to come rolling in! 2 Weeks from tomorrow is our anatomy scan.

I had an awful migraine for the last 3 days, absolutely nothing was helping, so I stayed in bed all day yesterday. I had to do some work from home and every time I had to be looking at a screen it just radiated through my head. Thankfully my in-laws were home and they took DS for the day. I still have the migraine today, but it is tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->