February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

So today I had homemade chilli and pasta for lunch and then I started to eat a yoghurt Are it all and was then sick only bringing up the yoghurt

Is this normal? I googled (I know) and people spoke about the baby dying and they being sick was an indicator

I have never heard that, however in my last pregnancy there were certain things on certain days I just couldn't handle, being sick periodically throughout your pregnancy is perfectly normal. If you are experiencing cramping or bleeding along with the vomiting I would be more worried. If you are feeling unsure go to your local hospital and get checked out!

So today I had homemade chilli and pasta for lunch and then I started to eat a yoghurt Are it all and was then sick only bringing up the yoghurt

Is this normal? I googled (I know) and people spoke about the baby dying and they being sick was an indicator

I am not really sure if this is normal or not. I have had a lot of on and off nausea and certain foods make me feel ill.

Like pp said, if it causing you a lot of stress then I would go to the doctors to get checked.

I would think that it's more your body not agreeing with the yogurt but really I dunno, I've never heard of that being a bad sign before x

My husband wanted me to get the panorama test done. I got my results today and everything came back low risk. I'm actually surprised how relieved I am by that.

It sounds more like your body was like "ehh no thanks" to having either the second course or just the yoghurt . I am ravenously hungry just now, but make myself wait after a normal size portion as guaranteed within ten mins I'll feel satisfied . Where as I was wolfing down a second portion and oh my gosh did I feel sick ..... your abdomen is quite full of uterus and baby now! Your tummy will be quite squished already ! You're almost half way mama ! Embrace it :hugs:

Hey ladies !

So I was back in for another scan for the nuchal measurement . The sonographer after spending much time trying to get the measurements ,as the wee monkey was playing hard to get, couldn't then do test as the CRL was too big ! Baby has grown bigger than expected :haha: . Baby tends to hang out (going by scans and what I can/can't feel) transverse looking back and down ! I can always tell when he/she has shifted as I will feel more movements , I've had some good little rugby tackles when baby faces out! Otherwise I feel more internal movements and pings . So I'm back on Monday for the quad blood test for Down syndrome instead. Have my anomaly scan booked in for Friday 13th October ! I've bought a few little things . A gorgeous cuddly snowsuit and a little knitted cardigan! We're staying team yellow but tbh it doesn't limit me much in shopping as both my girls wore shades of blue and there's a lot of choice now .

I've attached my scan pics . This baby has daddy's long legs and arms !

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies I have a scam in two days for gender so presume
Any issues il know then. Havnt been sick today feel fine today :)

Lovely scans nordic! I've also been getting full so fast lately. The last two weeks I've really noticed my uterus growing.

Bittersweet- not long at all! I'm so excited gender scans are coming.

Yeah that will reassure me seeing the baby :). I have a bump very big :(. I have to fit into a dress in the next few weeks tried it on it's fitting but snugly eek!

Anyone else feeling breathless ? It's usually when I first lie down then it settles .

I'm extremely breathless and I've also had the worst heartburn of my life.

Ditto. Breathless, heartburn and extreme fatigue.

Ane. Mostly when
Lie on back apparently from 16 weeks the baby presses on an artery which causes it I think

I can't lie on my back anymore. I get very breathless! We leave for Disneyland in the morning. I'm so worried I end up over doing it there. It's not exactly a relaxing place to go and I'll be on my feet all day long. I think I'm more worried I end up making myself bleed. Thankfully the week I get back I have my midwife appointment then gender scan week after.

Just make sure you keep hydrated Kirsty! Enjoy your trip. I've just got myself some fetching flight socks for when we leave haha

We just got back from a 10-day road trip to Prince Edward Island, 5-8 hours of driving a day, the last day 13 hours of driving, hiking around beaches, etc. It was soooo much activity and some days I felt really crampy after driving for hours, but it's all good. I can't believe my anatomy scan is in less than 2 weeks. I start my 3rd year of midwifery school on Tuesday and I'll be on my feet in L&D and the NICU for the next few months. I'm not very ecstatic about that. I just want to sleeeeep.

Who still has nausea? :(

Oh Feriona I can't believe how much you have to do! How was your time away?

Me I was sick the other day :(. Over a yoghurt now I can't even think about yoghurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->