February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

I'm struggling with the breathlessness too. I've also noticed I tire so fast.

Last night was the first night I couldn't sleep on my back because it was making me feel dizzy.

Feronia- that sounds like a very busy but fun trip. I hope your term goes quickly and you aren't too exhausted.

My dreams have been insane lately! They are so vivid and I am remembering them. Last night I dreamed we had a 4d ultrasound and saw we had a Boy and he looked identical to ds. It was pretty weird.

My angel baby should of been due in two weeks. I'm sitting here nearly in tears thinking about it and at the same time feeling my special rainbow baby wiggling round. Such a bittersweet feeling right now. Emotions all over the place!

Sending virtual :hug: kirsty.
L was due last 13 Aug, lost at 13 weeks. Had a bit of a yesterday, I heard the song Aubrey, apparently one interpretation is that it is a miscarriage song. "And Aubrey was her name,
I never knew her, but I loved her just the same,
I loved her name"

Never thought miscarriage can be this painful.

Hugs to you both I know how painful anniversaries are. I still after all these years light a candle on each due date Xxxx

It's scan day today.
I've been awake since 2 am on and off. Excited to see baby. Excited to know who we created. But also scared that something is wrong

Baby all healthy :) measuring well good heartbeat all major organs present and we are most definately undeniably team........

:blue:

I had a feeling so did OH. We are delighted!!!

Thanks ladies. Got a potty shot if it's a girl I'd be concerned lol clear willy and scrotum

Congrats bittersweet, glad all is well!

:cloud9: Yaay bittersweet I'm so pleased for you :hugs: Woo hoo for team blue for you !

Feronia I have waves of nausea that are very strong but no actual vomiting. It's usually hunger , thirst or tiredness that causes it.

Finally , after a huge failure in the system I got booked in properly today . Over two hours going through everything . It's nice to know it's all sorted now though. Heard baby via doppler incl lots of movement and a HR of 140bpm. My uterus is just 3 cm below my belly button and I'm aware of a lot of movement now :cloud9:

16 week midwife appointment tomorrow! Slightly nervous as to what may be in store for me :/ since the last time I had one of those was over 5 years ago :lol:

But looking forward hopefully to finally hearing the heartbeat :D

And then on to book my gender scan!! Really can't wait for that!

16 week midwife appointment tomorrow! Slightly nervous as to what may be in store for me :/ since the last time I had one of those was over 5 years ago :lol:

But looking forward hopefully to finally hearing the heartbeat :D

And then on to book my gender scan!! Really can't wait for that!

Only change I noticed was that we don't carry our notes anymore ! It does feel overwhelming doing it all again . Plus I'm exhausted this time around :haha:

Ugghh I need to vent. I just had a bit of a frustrating mw appointment. I felt like I was being awkward when really I just wanted to have a voice and have the right to question things (GTT, the need for a consultant appointment and 20 week GP appointment) in my first pregnancy I did as I was told, so to speak but this time I feel like I want to take ownership of my care and I felt some resistance towards that.... Frustrating

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and if you have little ones starting school this week that everything goes smoothly.

Congrats Bittersweet on team blue!!

MrsLux- I am sorry they made you feel that way. :hugs: That is not okay.

I am surprised how fast this pregnancy is going and how so much is happening faster than with my DS. I have heard that happens with second pregnancies but it is weird to actually experience it. Just 3 more weeks before we confirm the gender of our little bug!!

Ugghh I need to vent. I just had a bit of a frustrating mw appointment. I felt like I was being awkward when really I just wanted to have a voice and have the right to question things (GTT, the need for a consultant appointment and 20 week GP appointment) in my first pregnancy I did as I was told, so to speak but this time I feel like I want to take ownership of my care and I felt some resistance towards that.... Frustrating

Are you wanting to avoid consultant led care altogether ? You can request to see a different midwife if you feel that you aren't comfortable with the one caring for you just now! It's ultimately your choice what level of care you want ! :hugs:

How are our bumps coming along ? Anyone ready to share photos yet ? I still just look fat and podgy :cry: However I'm pleased to say I've started doing yard duties again with my horse and started swimming 3-4 times a week too! Xx

I will take a bump pic today!!

It is definitely coming along! 19 Weeks tomorrow! 1 week tomorrow until our anatomy scan, I can't wait.

DH's family planned family pictures for Monday evening, I wish that I was more pregnant for the photos as some days I still just look fat vs. looking cute pregnant yet. ha ha. I am also sad that we couldn't wait until the spring, because there will be 2 new babies in the family that will not be in these photos, and who knows when we will do them again.

Is anyone planning on having newborn photos done? I didn't get them with DS, because I was just so overwhelmed with having to load up a little baby into the car for photos and to get myself somewhat ready. This time around I would like to do them and have photos of DS and the baby.

How's everyone doing?

Il post a bump pic maybe tomorrow. It depends what I wear some days I look covered/fat other days it's blatant baby bump lol. Il be 19 weeks Saturday so I feel positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->