February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/stormynights92/81864d2e-13d8-4666-aadb-0e499d72a096_zps81lumt5v.png

My huge 20 week bumpy. :blush:

I like the name Emmett! It's nice. The initials don't seem off to me at all.

DD2's name will be Autumn, but I'm not finding any middle names I love. I don't want anything that starts with an S at the off chance she marries someone with the last initial S... Also nothing too popular. Any suggestions? DD's middle name is May. I think it'd be cute to tie in with her mn somehow.

Thanks for the comments on baby's name! We are 99% sure that will be his name, now to keep it quiet!

I love the bump pics! I will try and post mine from my phone in a few minutes!

Autumn is such a beautiful name, I like Marie as a middle name, but when I was growing up it was so common! Are there any names that start with m or n, from relatives that would make a nice namesake?

Bump! 20 weeks
It looks very round and out there in this picture, but some days I have a very "B" shaped belly.

Attachments

• IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
DD2's name will be Autumn, but I'm not finding any middle names I love. I don't want anything that starts with an S at the off chance she marries someone with the last initial S... Also nothing too popular. Any suggestions? DD's middle name is May. I think it'd be cute to tie in with her mn somehow.

I just love the name Autumn Rose. It is a really close contender if we have a girl to our first pick of Alice Rose.

Lovely bumps ladies!! Mine doesn't look as rounded today. But for the last week or so it has really popped.

Lovely bump pics ladies!

So anomoly scan went well baby measuring good all things present and correct and definately a boy!

Here's my bump taken at 20 weeks bang on :)

Attachments

• IMG_6085.jpg
    IMG_6085.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Bittersweet your outfit and the bump are adorable!!
Conrgrats on confiriming team :blue:

Thanks was away on holiday so made the most :) yeah was pleased :)

Great news on the scan! Adorable Bump!

My mn is Marie. I hate it lol. It's also DH's family middle name... but we didn't give it to DD because I dislike it, and I like her having individuality.

Baby is doing great! Found out my placenta a bit low down but they won't worry about that till later. And we are on team :blue:

Attachments

• IMG_1949.jpg
    IMG_1949.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Congats xkirstyx!!

Stormy, Marie is my mn too! I used to hate it, but I have come to love it. It is also my moms middle name, if we were having a girl we would have used it. I swear all of my friends and I had the same middle name growing up! haha

Congrats on team blue Kirsty!:)

Hopeful , stormy & bittersweet , I'm loving your baby bumps :cloud9:

Kirsty congrats on being team blue !!:hugs:

I'm just out of a rather unexpected 48 hr stay on maternity suite . I have been feeling breathless with a chest pain and migraine. So a routine midwife check seen me sent off to MAU and then kept in for a few days . I've had ECGS , chest x rays , leg scans , ct scans , endless blood testing . All to be left feeling confused by the lack of answers . So I'm putting it down to a flare as I'm completely wiped out and have that "hit by a bus" feeling . So I'm thinking my autoimmune stuff is being naughty :dohh::haha: .

I hope everyone is well :hugs:

Nordic- How scary. That must be frustrating that they could not find anything either. I hope you get to feeling better soon. :hugs:

Yikes Nordic, that sounds scary. I hope you start feeling better after some rest and relaxation!

I am slowly making my list of jobs I would like complete around our house before baby comes, I am hoping that this weekend we can get our bedroom painted, before we get snow! Which could come anytime!

Hi everyone! I'm sneaking in here, since they changed my due date at my scan this week! I was due march 5th, but have jumped forwards to Feb 28th!! We had our first scan at what we thought was 16 weeks (actually 16+6) so they gave their opinion gender. They think we're having a girl, but we'll get it confirmed at the 20 week scan :) my DD will be disappointed, she's desperate for a brother, and she's having a baby sister on her dad's side at the end of Jan. My SD has two brothers on her mum's side (very complicated family :lol: ) so think she'll be pleased it's a girl :) I'm happy with another girl, although we had both hoped for a boy, as we already have a daughter each. My bump has all of a sudden appeared from nowhere, so it feels much more real now!!

Nordic how scary! Hope you feel better!
Welcome Lucie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"