February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Thank you ladies :hugs: . Hubby is working all weekend so I'm going to have to get up and get on with things as normal.

Hi and welcome luci ! You're close to my date ! I think I'm the only other lady due at the end of Feb xx

I've spent the day in hospital. Woke up this morning heavy bleeding and passing clots. Got a scan and baby is fine but placenta is very low and blood is coming from that. I have a 8mm sch. Very scary but they don't seem too worried, I've just to go straight back in if I pass more red blood but they are expecting me to have more bleeding but hopefully just old blood now. Just so glad baby is ok!

I thank god he is okay! I hope you rest up!

Thanks. I'm taking it as easy as I can. Was so scared this morning. I was just starting to relax with this pregnancy as well now I'm back to the terrified to pee and always checking for blood stage!

How scary Kirsty. I'm glad everything is okay with your little one.

Thanks. I'm taking it as easy as I can. Was so scared this morning. I was just starting to relax with this pregnancy as well now I'm back to the terrified to pee and always checking for blood stage!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww Kirsty how awful sending you millions of hugs :kiss:

Get your feet up and rest , rest , rest !!! Remember with a SCH drink loaaaaaaads of water and rest with your feet up , lying on your left side as much as possible .xxxxxxxx

P's I had almost three weeks of brown gunky discharge after my sch haemorrhaged . Xxxxxx

Everything seems ok. No more bleeding just small bits of brown gunk. Resting as much as I can but not easy when I'm at home alone with 3 kiddies!

Anyone else suddenly feel REALLY pregnant? Half way mark today!!

Aww Kirsty hopefully it goes soon!

We felt a huge kick tonight! I have been feeling regularly "wiggles" and then oh out his hand there quite hard and we both felt a huge push out by the baby! Was amazing! Hopefully will keep feeling him!

Aww Kirsty hopefully it goes soon!

We felt a huge kick tonight! I have been feeling regularly "wiggles" and then oh out his hand there quite hard and we both felt a huge push out by the baby! Was amazing! Hopefully will keep feeling him!

Aww I love the first proper kicks , I can't wait to feel them :cloud9:

I went to have family time with bump and listen with the doppler, but baby had other ideas and went to hide somewhere :shrug: unsociable little monkey :haha:

Oh, Kirsty, I am sorry that happened over the weekend, I hope you can get some rest, and your kiddos give you a break.

The halfway mark is so exciting Mrs.Lux, this weekend my bump seemed extra bumpy!

I was home alone with DS most of the weekend as DH was working, and at one point he accidentally jumped right on my belly, I flinched pretty bad and had a bit of pain, but I was more worried. Even though he is 1.5 he is 32lbs. I think all he managed to do was wake baby up and get him moving, because he kicked a lot after that. ahhh...the fighting already begins, lol.

I was trying to catch some movement on my phone last night but it just isn't visible enough yet to see, but I love the playtime baby seems to have in the evening when I am laying in bed.

Bleeding seems to be gone now just loads of clear cm. I think I over done it this morning doing school run. I had a 2hr nap and I'm still totally exhausted. Thankfully FIL was able to pick the kiddies up for me and I've been taking it easy. Glad OH is off work the next 2days. Don't know why I'm so drained!

We had our anatomy scan today. Everything looked good. And we are officially team :pink:

I think I was too scared to admit that it was a little girl I wanted because I started sobbing when she said girl. We're just so excited.

Attachments

• 20170925_104814-620x427.jpg
    20170925_104814-620x427.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
Glad the bleeding has stopped Kirsty

Aww Krissie congrats!

Anyone else suddenly feel REALLY pregnant? Half way mark today!!

Ha! Yes! I am 18 weeks now and definitely look and feel pregnant now...although I am still not feeling any movement. :( I think I have here and there but nothing consistent.

We had our anatomy scan today. Everything looked good. And we are officially team :pink:

I think I was too scared to admit that it was a little girl I wanted because I started sobbing when she said girl. We're just so excited.

Congratulations!!! Mine is on October 3 but I don't think we are going to find out this one... although I'll analyze the ultrasound like crazy ha ha.

Glad you're doing better Kirsty, I can imagine it's a worrying time!

Bittersweet, that's exciting that your OH felt baby move! Ours is still in the "as soon as someone's hand is there, I must stay still" stage :lol: I feel big rolling and kicking movements though, usually the most active between 9 and 11pm.
Congratulations on your baby girl Krissie!!
We have our anatomy scan Oct 10th, I'm hoping FOB is able to get back from uni for it (he's in Aberystwyth, 2.5 hours away :cry:)they gave us an idea of the gender at our first scan, as we were already 16+6, but they'll confirm it at the anomaly scan. We'd love a boy, as we both have a daughter, but I've already bought a load of girl stuff, and crocheted a pink blanket! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->