February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Now that I have a bit more time...

Kirsty- So so happy the bleeding has stopped for you. Fx it stays away now. I find it frustrating how easily I over do it. Saturday I just cleaned my livingroom and kitchen and I felt miserable all of that night and Sunday.

I am definitely feeling pregnant. My uterus just feels so big and there is so much pressure. And I believe I am getting what is round ligament pains. I am also getting some good kicks that can be felt/seen from the outside now. Her quiet days bother me a lot but I know there is still lots of space to hide in there.

Krissie I was just about to come on and post about little man being really quiet today. Some very faint "bubbles" but that's it. Is it normal? I've felt him every day for the last week or so I'm worried as I have really sore back pain :( no bleeding or cramps though

Krissie I was just about to come on and post about little man being really quiet today. Some very faint "bubbles" but that's it. Is it normal? I've felt him every day for the last week or so I'm worried as I have really sore back pain :( no bleeding or cramps though

Yes, I think it's quite normal. It also varies so much from pregnancies. When I was 27 weeks with my son I felt no movements for 36 hours and went to get checked. They treated me like I was crazy (okay maybe not that bad but I felt like it.) The doctor told me even at that gestation they can go quiet.

As far as the pain. I'm right there too! I'm constantly achy or crampy. In fact Saturday night I was miserable with cramps and pressure. My doctor suggests more water.

These babes are little monkeys ! My baby likes to hide from the midwives doppler until she starts to get nervous , then it'll pop up from nowhere with a perfect Hb , kicking and rolling and giving It "nernernernerner! " :haha: . Try lying on your left side for an hour and drink and icy cold water . That often gets them wriggling again, :hugs:

I have my appt on Monday next week for my high risk OB , I'll be pleased to get my care plan in place and get my csec scheduled .:hugs:

Glad everyone else is well !!! :hugs:

Thanks everyone. Making me feel quite anxious to be honest. Il try drinking ice cold water tonight and lying on my side see if that gets a good wiggly.

I don't own a Doppler so I can't check and i think that's what is making it worse for me

Thanks everyone. Making me feel quite anxious to be honest. Il try drinking ice cold water tonight and lying on my side see if that gets a good wiggly.

I don't own a Doppler so I can't check and i think that's what is making it worse for me

Phone your midwife and ask her if she'll see you . Most if not all midwives will happily see you short notice . It's better than having you feel stressed and upset. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My maternity jeans just arrived :happydance::happydance:it feels so good to be wearing something other than leggings for the first time in nearly 3 months!!!:haha:

My maternity jeans just arrived :happydance::happydance:it feels so good to be wearing something other than leggings for the first time in nearly 3 months!!!:haha:

I'm in love with a pair of the softest grey tracksuit bottoms from tesco , I only wear them in the house or rarely when I go swimming . I do love my jojo maman bebe over the bump leggings , the tummy panel is thicker so very supportive and hides lumpy bumpy bits xxxx

I have been feeling my boys clear movements since 16 weeks but after can go a day or two not feeling a thing normally if his back is to my belly and he's kicking me inside I can't feel it till he turns. I would try not to worry but please go get checked if you need peace of mind! Our Babies are still very little. Hugs xxxxxx

Hospital just phoned to tell me I have a infection and need to go pick up antibiotics. Blah! My bladder always feels so full the last couple of days and I've been getting loads of braxton hicks so hopefully it fixes what ever is wrong. I had loads of bloods, urine and a swab done so I have no idea what kind of infection I have. I also have thrush and need to clear it. At least it's all been picked up on now because I don't actually have a midwife appointment till 26th oct and would of just been getting worse and worse!!

I'm in love with a pair of the softest grey tracksuit bottoms from tesco , I only wear them in the house or rarely when I go swimming . I do love my jojo maman bebe over the bump leggings , the tummy panel is thicker so very supportive and hides lumpy bumpy bits xxxx

My main issue is I'm only a size 4, so most maternity stuff swamps me! Luckily asos do a petite maternity range, and eBay have a lot of smaller stuff, it's just annoying not being able to try things on:lol:

I've had lots of "pushes" and pops today so I'm reassured for now. If he continues to stop
Moving as much then I will call midwife

Hospital just phoned to tell me I have a infection and need to go pick up antibiotics. Blah! My bladder always feels so full the last couple of days and I've been getting loads of braxton hicks so hopefully it fixes what ever is wrong. I had loads of bloods, urine and a swab done so I have no idea what kind of infection I have. I also have thrush and need to clear it. At least it's all been picked up on now because I don't actually have a midwife appointment till 26th oct and would of just been getting worse and worse!!

Glad they called and you're getting the antibiotics. Ugh isn't thrush the worst . Call your gp and ask for a prescription , saves you paying the £10 for canesten. :thumbup::hugs:

I've had lots of "pushes" and pops today so I'm reassured for now. If he continues to stop
Moving as much then I will call midwife

Mine has gone AWOL today . Going to have a piece of chocolate and cup of tea to see if he/she reappears. :haha::shrug:

My main issue is I'm only a size 4, so most maternity stuff swamps me! Luckily asos do a petite maternity range, and eBay have a lot of smaller stuff, it's just annoying not being able to try things on:lol:

NEXT & DOROTHY PERKINS do a petite maternity range too xxx

There's just not anything they can do before viability, so I don't bother calling on days when I'm worried. I do have a fetoscope and have been finding baby with it, which is so reassuring since the last few days I haven't been feeling as much movement.

Just don't rely on a fetoscope and doppler when you're feeling concerned after 24-28 weeks though! After that is when it's important to call your care provider, who can send you in for an NST if you're worried. Finding the heartbeat doesn't after that on quiet days doesn't mean all is well, so if you do the kick counts at that point and aren't getting the minimum movements, call for sure! This early... there isn't really a reason to unfortunately. :/

LO has been moving a lot today. I'm noticing more and more consistent movements at this point. I hope they stay around it really is worrisome when they are quiet.

I went and did a little shopping today. I'm so excited, but I forgot how expensive clothes are and they are used for such a short period. Thankfully I'm a bit more experienced and know what I'll use this time around.

I'm getting loads of strong movement this morning! Don't even need to press on my bump to feel him. Love feeling him get bigger and stronger everyday.
I totally agree with feronia about movement though. When I was in triage at the weekend they didn't monitor or even try listen to his heartbeat so sadly not a lot they do if you have reduced movement at this stage!

Was told at my 20 week scan that I have an anterior placenta. Doesn't seem to have affected feeling movement though? In desperate need for some maternity jeans as my previous ones have had it. Only trouble is I am 6ft1 which makes it pretty hard

Was told at my 20 week scan that I have an anterior placenta. Doesn't seem to have affected feeling movement though? In desperate need for some maternity jeans as my previous ones have had it. Only trouble is I am 6ft1 which makes it pretty hard

Asos do a "tall" range in their maternity range :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->