February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Thanks, ladies. I'm beginning to relax into it. Strangest thing though- I have morning sickness since 20 weeks that is much worse than 1st trimester after disappearing for many weeks! I've never actually vomited in the first trimester (just queasiness), so this is new to me. Anyone else have morning sickness now?

You have my full sympathy as I had awful nausea up until 12 13weeks. Then it started again about 18 weeks . But has been worse the last few days . Ugh :haha: . Still suffering from awful migraines that are really debilitating.

Our scan is tomorrow and it feels like forever away :haha:

So sorry to the ladies still experiencing nausea. :hugs:

I am dealing with incredible dizziness. I know it cannot be dehydration as I have been drinking nonstop because I am sick. I think some of the dizziness is a sinus infection but I also had it before getting sick.

Good luck tomorrow Nordic. I hope it goes quickly for you and you have a lovely scan.

So sorry to the ladies still experiencing nausea. :hugs:

I am dealing with incredible dizziness. I know it cannot be dehydration as I have been drinking nonstop because I am sick. I think some of the dizziness is a sinus infection but I also had it before getting sick.

Good luck tomorrow Nordic. I hope it goes quickly for you and you have a lovely scan.

What's your BP like ? Mine sits low side of normal so I get a dizzy head if I stand up too quickly or rush around . Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Its been running average so far. Probably even just a little on the high average side.

Sorry, Nordicpixie, that you are also dealing with nausea. A friend suggested it might be acid reflux/indigestion, so I started eating smaller dinners and finishing with a yogurt. Last night I didn't have any issues, so maybe that's the solution!

Krissie I hope you feel better. I've had that lightheadedness and it's not fun!

I've been so lucky with this pregnancy, with DD I was sick from 6 weeks until about 30 weeks. This time I haven't had more than 3 days of sickness, and that's usually because I've let myself get too hungry.
Have been feeling so much movement, it's amazing :cloud9: I have a posterior placenta this time round, with DD it was anterior, so I hardly felt any movements until about 25 weeks. I've been feeling them since about 17 weeks, but they can be felt on the outside now :cloud9: :cloud9:
Still trying to figure out how to upload pictures to show you all my beautiful baby. And my lovely little bump :) feels nice having people to chat about bellies and babies with, knowing they won't be bored :haha:

You can officially see my belly jump when she's kicking/moving in there. :haha:

Can't wait to see everyone's scan/bump pics! :)

We have two more scans in November. One 3D/4D elective, and a growth scan.

I love watching my bump moving when baby kicks!
Got my scan tomorrow morning. Keeping everything crossed that my placenta has moved!

Scan went really well ! Baby is measuring two days ahead (my original due date , but they won't change it now !). Placenta is anterior but right in front of cervix so need scanned again in 11 weeks . Also they'll keep an eye on growth in case of placenta failing etc (from my sch). Apart from that it was lovely to see baby . As you can see in photos it's sucking it's bottom lip , dd2 did this as well and after being born :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0966.jpg
    IMG_0966.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
Scan went amazing this morning. He looks perfect and we even watched him picking his nose :haha: placenta has now moved to the side and behind him now so there's no worries about that anymore :thumbup::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Scan went amazing this morning. He looks perfect and we even watched him picking his nose :haha: placenta has now moved to the side and behind him now so there's no worries about that anymore :thumbup::cloud9:

That's fabulous news :hugs: love his wee nose and mouth :cloud9:

We opted to stay team yellow . However, baby decided to move and flash us whilst the tech was measuring the femur . I'm pretty sure of what I thought I saw :dohh: . She did move it away very quickly so it was a fleeting glimpse. Definitely not the techs fault , I feel a bit disheartened though , not at what I thought I saw but that I am going to miss that moment at birth . Not going to buy any definite gender specific clothing just in case .:haha:

Aww Nordic that’s frustrating!

We’ve ordered our pram. Will be here Christmas time. Feels real! And got a “hospital going home” outfit.

We just need a cot bed, changing dresser, mattress and then do his room!

So cute Kirsty!

Nordic- that's frustrating.

I'm hoping to work on the nursery this weekend but I'm still sick so we'll see how much energy I can gather.

Baby girl is moving a lot the last couple days. I hope it keeps up now.

Aww Krissie I hope you feel better soon c

Thank you! I’m so pleased to have got to here just hope I can get rough the next few months and he will be here :)

I'm getting so excited to meet LO. I wish we could fast forward to at least Thanksgiving (Nov 23rd)
We will be in a better financial situation to start buying more things, then Christmas, the New Year, and DD1's birthday! I just hope I don't go into labor on her birthday lol. She's been fretting that.

Oh, that's a bit heartbreaking. We're also team yellow, during my anomaly scan, when I got so dizzy and had to cut the scan short, I think I have seen a glimpse of something, but could just be a chord, besides was not really sure what the tech was doing at that time and I was just trying to catch my breath. Oh well, team yellow it is!

We opted to stay team yellow . However, baby decided to move and flash us whilst the tech was measuring the femur . I'm pretty sure of what I thought I saw :dohh: . She did move it away very quickly so it was a fleeting glimpse. Definitely not the techs fault , I feel a bit disheartened though , not at what I thought I saw but that I am going to miss that moment at birth . Not going to buy any definite gender specific clothing just in case .:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->