February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Does anyone else just get the urge sometimes to sit and go through all the stuff they've got for baby so far? Having a nice warm bath because my hips kill them I'm going to go through through box.

Does anyone else just get the urge sometimes to sit and go through all the stuff they've got for baby so far? Having a nice warm bath because my hips kill them I'm going to go through through box.

I did last time. I washed everything and laid it out by size and took a picture of all of the clothes. I have some big deadlines at work and am worrying a little bit about not taking maternity leave this time, but I finish the semester on the 8th. I'm sure I'll be nesting then!

I had my first of three growth scans today and set up the other two (gulp!) for December 19th and January 16th. LO's ventricles are right in the normal range now and everything looks good. He's on the bigger side, measuring about 1 week ahead in the 60th percentile or so. Stubborn boy is still breech and wouldn't pose for the camera, so no nice pictures to gawk over. I hope he flips soon- I know it's not a problem for now, but I've worried so much over pregnancy for the past 6 years that I just want 2 stress-free months to enjoy my last baby boy.

Oh yes!! I have been really wanting to get in and wash clothes and sort. I also need to inventory left over things from DS that I just boxed away. I am also having a huge urge to shop. I have a list of things I need before she gets here so I want to buy it all now. This payday I am stocking up on diapers and I think I will go look for some bottles. Those two things are must haves before her arrival so I feel like they need checked off my list.

Looks lovely Nordic.

Awww thank you . Being team yellow and also baby in with us until the en of summer made it difficult to do anything other than white ! We've got a matching changing unit and two sets of drawers . So baby will have lots of furniture when we sort his/her room:cloud9:

Looks lovely Nordic.

Awww thank you . Being team yellow and also baby in with us until the en of summer made it difficult to do anything other than white ! We've got a matching changing unit and two sets of drawers . So baby will have lots of furniture when we sort his/her room:cloud9:

I think white is very classic. Plus when he/she gets here it will be fun to decorate before you move them.

Our baby will be going right into her nursery and I will sleep in there so it has been important to get it finished before she arrives. I found when I had DS it just didn't work to sleep in the room with DH. He snores and between that and the baby I was not sleeping at all. :dohh:

Oh god yes!! I'm really obsessed with lists, I have a little notebook dedicated to baby stuff :blush: it has a lift of things I've stored in my friends loft, a list of big items I still need to purchase, a list of things I've bought at nearly new sales, along with how much I've spent (love to keep track of my bargains!!) And then at the back it has 2 pages for each size so i can keep track of how many vests/sleepsuits etc I have in each size. I'm obsessed!!!
I haven't organised anything in size order though, it's all shoved in bags in my wardrobe. I took two bags out today, with the intention of separating it into size order, so I can start getting the newborn, up to one month and 0-3 stuff washed and ironed. But then I had to go get DD from school, and now I've lost my motivation :dohh: so my bed had piles of clothes on. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow feeling productive :lol:

Had our growth scan today, as well as our makeup fun ultrasound since we didn't get any good pictures last time. We got one of her smiling!! :cloud9:

They want to see me again in 4 weeks for ANOTHER growth scan... then every week after that until I deliver... seems a bit excessive.

Had our growth scan today, as well as our makeup fun ultrasound since we didn't get any good pictures last time. We got one of her smiling!! :cloud9:

They want to see me again in 4 weeks for ANOTHER growth scan... then every week after that until I deliver... seems a bit excessive.

It does seem a lot but at least you are receiving good care that's got to be very reassuring :hugs: .

I have an entire (big) drawer full of 3mnth sleep suits , vests , cardigans , hats etc. I've not bought much newborn stuff yet as I want to wait for my growth scan in Jan to see roughly where baby is on the chart?! I do have one pack sleepsuits and one pack of vests . So we won't be caught short. Besides I think they're so much comfier for baby and make constant changing easier to deal with for the first few weeks xxx :hugs:

Are you high risk? That sounds like my schedule but I have diabetes so they keep a close eye in the later weeks.

Are you high risk? That sounds like my schedule but I have diabetes so they keep a close eye in the later weeks.

Not yet. Awaiting my 3 hour glucose test to see if I will go high risk. I went high risk last pregnancy for PIH, and DD was born with lung problems... She said at my level 2 that baby looks perfect, but that DD1 was 'small' for her gestational age, so they want to keep an eye on this one... I don't feel like 6 lbs 13 oz is small for 37 weeks though. :shrug:

I wouldn't say 6lb 13 is small for 37 weeks! DD was born at 39+6 and was only 6lb 8!!
It must be frustrating having to go for scans so frequently. On the plus side, it must be amazing to see the changes each time! We haven't seen the baby since our 20 week scan, which feels like forever ago. We've booked a 4d scan for December 27th, when I'll be 31 weeks, so we can take DD and SD with us. I'm so excited to see their faces when they see their baby sister for the first time :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Not yet. Awaiting my 3 hour glucose test to see if I will go high risk. I went high risk last pregnancy for PIH, and DD was born with lung problems... She said at my level 2 that baby looks perfect, but that DD1 was 'small' for her gestational age, so they want to keep an eye on this one... I don't like 6 lbs 13 oz is small for 37 weeks though. :shrug:

I don't think it's small , my first was 7lb2 at 40wk, he was healthy. However they did realise that I hadn't had much growth the last few weeks and found reduced blood flow through the cord at 39+6 . So was induced the next day .

Is anyone else feeling just s bit crappy. Not a very technical term I know :blush::haha: . ? I'm not ill , I just seem to really be struggling with this pregnancy xxxxx

28 week scan today looked good. Baby girl is measuring in the 45th percentile. I got one okay picture but her hand was up by her face.

Since bubs is breech and he is facing my spine we didn't get a profile shot this time or last. He's measuring in the 60th percentile, but I know I ovulated late when I got pregnant with him so he's even bigger really. Seems like he's dancing around on all my sensitive parts today, and I'm getting tired and winded so easily these days. It makes teaching a 90 minute lecture hard.

Baby was head down yesterday. I'm not surprised sinxe my pelivic pressure has really increased.

I am finding basic things like walking more than around the house is becoming difficult. I haven't been able to walk up stairs for months now because I feel like I am going to pass out.

Glad all scans went well!

I’ve had sore pain at top of my bump underneath my boobs. It popped early like that’s the only way I can describe. I haven’t felt baby move since then. Currently in bath and I think I’ve felt some small movements but il get out soon and try and get him to wiggle. Has anyone else had or have this? The pain I mean

Any luck getting him to move yet Hun. Give triage a phone if not. Xxx

That's good Hun! X

Yay finally my turn to hit 3rd tri!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back