February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

I came down with a stomach virus yesterday. (on Thanksgiving of all days!!) Feeling a bit better today, but still dealing with stomach cramping, weakness in my muscles and the head cold I've had for weeks. Bleh!!!!

Also I'm definitely not upset about getting to see her so much! Lol. I am worried they will unnecessarily induce me early, or whatever... this doctor tends to like to use scare tactics a lot. The ultrasound tech said at all my next appointments they will hook me up to monitors to see if I'm contracting. I wouldn't mind going at all, but it's an hour away and we have to schedule while my daughter is in school so it's a bit tough to make work in the time frame.

I'm going to attach two of my scan pictures from the 3D I won online (elective place, not the medical)

She has the biggest cheeks!

Now that I have entered the 3rd trim, I seemed to be severely depressed. Tried everything to snap out of it, but just can’t so have to resort to pills. I know it is not ideal, but I just can’t function without it. I ran out of subsidised counselling sessions for the calendar year. Can’t afford to pay privately :( This is the first time I have experience ante-natal depression this bad :(

Hey I'm March 9th, I went 10 days early last time is it too late to join you guys with my due date?

I came down with a stomach virus yesterday. (on Thanksgiving of all days!!) Feeling a bit better today, but still dealing with stomach cramping, weakness in my muscles and the head cold I've had for weeks. Bleh!!!!

Also I'm definitely not upset about getting to see her so much! Lol. I am worried they will unnecessarily induce me early, or whatever... this doctor tends to like to use scare tactics a lot. The ultrasound tech said at all my next appointments they will hook me up to monitors to see if I'm contracting. I wouldn't mind going at all, but it's an hour away and we have to schedule while my daughter is in school so it's a bit tough to make work in the time frame.

I'm going to attach two of my scan pictures from the 3D I won online (elective place, not the medical)

Omg how cute is she !!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

LIAN. I've been on sertraline for four years , my dose has been halved since ttc and I've really struggled at times. Just got a new gp who on our first meeting , two min in started saying she was going to take me off of it and wouldn't prescribe me a repeat prescription as wanted to review me every few months. I rather politely (considering how pissed I was!) Told her there was no chance I'd be coming off or reducing even more so. My consultant at the hospital is happy with the drugs I take and felt no need to change anything . Gps get on my nerves sometimes !!!!! :haha:

Congrats on 3rd tri Kirsty!

Welcome wantigagirl :)

Omg look at her squishy cheeks stormy! So cute!

We sorted out clothing today

Mock up majorly as have no 0-3 stuff lol like 3 vests and two all in ones. I’m going into town on Monday so il nip tonsgops and stock up some more on 0-3

Thank you!

So cute I have my hd live scan in under 3 weeks this makes me so excited!

Can I pick your brains

Please help me!

My hubby wasn't keen on my name but I've loved it for long he says yes 💙 So excited. My choices were

Leo William

Or

Leo Alexander

My hubbys name is William 😂 He prefers obviously his name as middle name but does it flow aswell? Tell me what you think please?

Leo Alexander seems to flow so well but I can't be selfish? He says I can choose but he's just being nice

Update - he actually says 50/50 he loves both so I've to decide! Argh!
Ages ago when his first name was going to be Alexander my sister said she doesn't like it 😬 I knew my mother in law would prob love William. It's our last child 😭

My kids names are

Cody Daniel
Olivia Marie
Erin Mae

My last name is graysmith

I like Leo William but that's maybe because we are calling out wee man Alfie William!

I like Leo William but that's maybe because we are calling out wee man Alfie William!

Oh my goodness you never guess what this one was either Alfie William or Alfie jack and we just changed our mind lol. Do you like Leo?

Thank you!

So cute I have my hd live scan in under 3 weeks this makes me so excited!

Can I pick your brains

Please help me!

My hubby wasn't keen on my name but I've loved it for long he says yes 💙 So excited. My choices were

Leo William

Or

Leo Alexander

My hubbys name is William 😂 He prefers obviously his name as middle name but does it flow aswell? Tell me what you think please?

Leo Alexander seems to flow so well but I can't be selfish? He says I can choose but he's just being nice

Update - he actually says 50/50 he loves both so I've to decide! Argh!
Ages ago when his first name was going to be Alexander my sister said she doesn't like it 😬 I knew my mother in law would prob love William. It's our last child 😭

My kids names are

Cody Daniel
Olivia Marie
Erin Mae

My last name is graysmith

Leo Alexander Graysmith , does sound nice altogether :hugs:

Who else has names organised ?

I like Leo William too.

It's so hard choosing a name for a boy! (for us anyway) dd was so easy to name but ds1 ds2 and this lil boy have been so complicated to name lol

So far we have

Cameron Silas Lowell
Cameron Chase Lowell
Colton Silas Lowell
Or
Colton Chase Lowell

What do we think, ladies?

I still go with Leo William. We have a few names for this one but middle name is ohs name :)

I also still like Leo William. I think it goes. Nicely with your other children's names too.

I like Leo Alexander best

And Cameron Chase. :)

Our peanut's name is set in stone. Annemarie Hope. :cloud9:

Thanks girls!

Ok so my hubby declared he was just trying to be nice so William is definitely baby's middle name so it's between

Leo William

Or

Alfie William

Opinions please?

Hate picking boys!

She's beautiful! I wish my little guy would face the cameras even once!

Sorry you got an unwelcome visitor for Thanksgiving. Stomach bugs are the worst, but at least they leave as quickly as they come. Hoping you feel better.

Now that I have entered the 3rd trim, I seemed to be severely depressed. Tried everything to snap out of it, but just can’t so have to resort to pills. I know it is not ideal, but I just can’t function without it. I ran out of subsidised counselling sessions for the calendar year. Can’t afford to pay privately :( This is the first time I have experience ante-natal depression this bad :(

I'm sorry you are down- I think you are doing the right thing. Do you get seasonal depression? That might be adding on top to the normal hormones. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->