February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Hopeful il be getting a scan at 34 weeks again to check weight etc. My midwife is already mentioning inducing which I’m okay with providing its left as late as can.

Mrs lux I hope she moves down soon to give you a little more comfort!

At 28 weeks bubs was in the 60th percentile, but I think he's bigger because I know I ovulated almost a week late. I came back from a work trip, assumed I had ovulated, DTD with DH, and then had the craziest ovulation pain.

I was really out of breath last week/weekend and started doing more yoga stretches. It has really helped, but I wonder if bubs flipped too which put less pressure on my ribs/lungs.

I passed my 3 hour test!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm 31 weeks today... this pregnancy has flown by.

Fab news atormy!

Xanzaba that would make sense for you regarding baby measurements. I definitely know my dates as we only dtd once that month lol so pretty sure it’s give or take a few days lol

My bump is measuring a week behind, which matches the date given by my first scan, and the date I know we DTD. For some reason they wouldn't use that first scan, so have jumped me forwards a week.
Either way, I'm measuring on the 10th percentile, although going by my original dates I'm slightly bigger.
Baby is still breech, which is making my ribs so painful :( have been doing pregnancy yoga class for the last few weeks, which does seem to help a bit. Just hoping she flips soon!!

Yay, stormy! That must be some relief!

I got my score back- it was 127 and the cutoff was 135. I know a pass is a pass, and that I should just relax but I don't like being so close to the limit. I will ask the doctor about it on Tuesday.

Hey ladies , I hope everyone is Ok ? :hugs::hugs:. Can't wait until Christmas now . Can't believe it is only a matter of weeks away !!!

So i went to see the midwife the other day . Went to MAU as had a leak , also she's measured me very big again (34cm at 25weeks). Then 38cm at 27weeks. So my growth scan at 25weeks was looked at . Baby is 94th percentile . Whilst my AFI is within normal measurements it's near the top of the scale . So they're going to scan every four weeks now to keep an eye on it . No signs of GD , I just make big babies it seems :dohh::haha:

Has anyone else had cramping? I had some this morning and then again this evening. Baby still moving about but cramps are odd

Has anyone else had cramping? I had some this morning and then again this evening. Baby still moving about but cramps are odd

:hugs: sorry you're having cramps :hugs: call your midwife/Dr if they continue. I get anything between 5-20 BH most days . They're pretty uncomfortable now with my bump being massive :haha: . Baby is very active , my entire belly shifts and rolls , it's the weirdest feeling . Acid indigestion is constant and it's making me feel quite down. Seems silly really, I'll thank the pregnancy hormones for that . :dohh:

P's . Can't believe you're 31 weeks :happydance: it doesn't seem that long ago I was sending you half way :hugs: . Yaaaaay :hugs::happydance:

Nordic I have milk or milkshake before bed it’s really helped me.

Thank you :) it’s feeling more and more real. In 2 weeks my oh is building the nursery furniture then I can start putting clothes away which will be amazing. Il be packing my hospital bag after Christmas as well so we are ready to go :)

Cramps are still on and off so uncomfortable. I called triage last night they advised me to have a bath etc so did that and they eased a bit. We are having a lazy Sunday so that will help

Nordic I have milk or milkshake before bed it’s really helped me.

Thank you :) it’s feeling more and more real. In 2 weeks my oh is building the nursery furniture then I can start putting clothes away which will be amazing. Il be packing my hospital bag after Christmas as well so we are ready to go :)

Cramps are still on and off so uncomfortable. I called triage last night they advised me to have a bath etc so did that and they eased a bit. We are having a lazy Sunday so that will help

Glad they've eased off !! How are you now ? I spent the afternoon tinkering about at the barn for 2 hrs ! The fresh air was nice , but baby turned breech whilst I was there !!! The head under my ribs on the drive home was agony:cry: :haha:

Yeah fine now. Felt a little pressure which my mum said was likely my pelvis expanding a bit to let him get engaged. Oh how icomfertable I hope baby turns back round to give some comfort

I've been eating a yogurt right before bed and I think that's really helped with the heart burn. Plus I am not getting low blood sugar as often at night.

My pelvis and hips have really started aching more. It use to be just in bed but now its pretty constant. I think she moves up and down in there causing pressure.

Don't worry so much about baby measurements at this point! In the 2nd trimester they can be +/- 2 weeks off, and in the 3rd trimester +/- up to 3 weeks off. That's why dating is done in the 1st trimester!

I decided this weekend to wash up the nb and 0-3 month clothes that I got. It felt so good to get that out of the way. I really feel like I am ready for her to come when it is time. Which is a good feeling considering I have been so nervous this entire pregnancy about having a second baby.

I still need to clean out the crib and get a mattress though. I probably won't do that until Christmas break which is in 3 weeks!! I am so excited to have some time off. Hopefully I also have the energy and motivation to actually do stuff. :haha:

Oh Kristie you are organised! I was only going to wash second hand clothing we got or stuff on hangers. We got 4 blankets from my friend which I’m washing as well. Oh is buiolsong furniture in 2 weeks so I hope he washes a lot of stuff and puts it away so we can be organised

That is so lovely your OH can build furniture. My FIL is great with wood and has made some beautiful things.

All of our nursery furniture (other than the crib which is left over from DS) was bought used and my mom and sister painted them. It has really come together nicely. I think it will make a beautiful room for a little girl.

Aww cute! It’s feeling more real now isn’t it? I got some bits today for labour and after just cheap slippers big pants and a front opening nightgown so feel more prepared now

I decided this weekend to wash up the nb and 0-3 month clothes that I got. It felt so good to get that out of the way. I really feel like I am ready for her to come when it is time. Which is a good feeling considering I have been so nervous this entire pregnancy about having a second baby.

I still need to clean out the crib and get a mattress though. I probably won't do that until Christmas break which is in 3 weeks!! I am so excited to have some time off. Hopefully I also have the energy and motivation to actually do stuff. :haha:

I did this last night as well. Not that I have her wardrobe or drawers up ready for them! Need to get the painting done but I'm hoping the in-laws will help next weekend.
I do want to get my bag packed though, just one less thing to fuss about. Those of you that aren't having you first, what will you be packing/not packing this time compared to last time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->