• received_345455249260204.jpg
    received_345455249260204.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
  • received_345455312593531.jpg
    received_345455312593531.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
Aww such a cute bump nordic!

I feel massive right now too. Everything seems so much more difficult. :haha:

I keep having little stabby pains under my bump. I'm not so sure what that's about but its quite uncomfortable.

Adorable Belly Bump!!!

I was driving to work this morning and had a huge contraction, I almost had to pull over on the side of the road, thankfully it was just one big one and nothing since. I am starting to get a bit of a cold, so I am trying to rest as much as possible.

We have family Christmas number one this Saturday and Friday night we are watersliding with our family as an early christmas present for all the kids/grandkids. It should be a busy weekend, but at least on Sunday I can rest up! I am so ready for a little break from work for the holidays!

My appetite is so low these days and it seems everyone around us is sick, it is awful!

Sorry for everyone feeling off, it's no fun and even worse in pregnancy.

Nordic- you look great!

Our 15 month old is testing us- we think it's teething but aren't really sure. He's been waking up at 5am or so every morning, and this morning was screaming. Some Tylenol settled him down and his pushing crackers in his mouth like he was a gopher eating wood, which is why we're thinking teething. He's a very dramatic baby- either super happy or super not-happy, lots of drama.

After a couple of weeks feeling off of food, I am starving all the time today. I had breakfast, went to the doctor, had some hot chocolate and a cookie, went for lunch, and just came back and ate yogurt. My husband jokingly asked if I had time to work between feedings. Honestly, I'm not sure.

I've also been having a surprising issue- I keep getting hit on. This never happened when I was pregnant with my son. Yesterday I had coffee with a friend and it happened twice within an hour. The second time I turned around in a way that he could see my giant 7 month bump and he looked terrified. It was kind of funny.

Thanks ladies , I feel like a heffalump though :blush:

Krissie I have had those pains was told it was all the stretched nerves and ligaments protesting lol.

Hopeful my appetite is the same , dh commented that I'm actually slimmer now than when I got pregnant :shrug: . Baby is growing like a mushroom though !!!

Zan , twittwoo sexy mama giving off those fertile womanly pheromones :winkwink:

Xanzaba- somedays I feel like I have a hollow leg and can eat all day! It is just crazy.

I'm finding being off work helps. I think ds keeps me occupied more than work does so I am not as ept to bordom eat. Plus I make way better choices since I am able to make food and sit down and eat.

Nordic- I was thinking it must be ligaments or something. It is super sharp but doesn't last too long. In fact it seems to only be happening when I lay down.

Xanzaba- somedays I feel like I have a hollow leg and can eat all day! It is just crazy.

I'm finding being off work helps. I think ds keeps me occupied more than work does so I am not as ept to bordom eat. Plus I make way better choices since I am able to make food and sit down and eat.

Nordic- I was thinking it must be ligaments or something. It is super sharp but doesn't last too long. In fact it seems to only be happening when I lay down.

I get it more when baby is breech . Recently it's not made it all the way round so lies transverse which feels awful . Head and feet between my ribs and hips :thumbup:

Well that might be a factor, she had turned herself breech Monday. I'm not sure how she is laying today as I've been getting lots of high up movement.

My DD has been so poorly the last week, she's missed a lot of school, including her nativity :cry: :cry: she was devastated, as I was, but I tried not to show her how sad I was. She's finally better, and going back to school tomorrow. Thank God I seem to have escaped catching it!!
My bump feels huge, and I'm only 29 weeks today. I think she's still breech, with her head wedged in my right ribs, where she seems to have been the entire pregnancy!! It is agony! My tail bone feels bruised too, so sitting down hurts :( I'm trying to lay on my side as much as possible. All in All, I'm uncomfortable and miserable :( OH has just come back from uni for Xmas, but thinks he's coming down with flu, so I've sent him to his nans for a few days!!

Bit tmi ladies , but I need tips to help loosen mucus from chest and throat . It just feels like my entire throat and chest are covered in thick gunk and I feel like I'm swallowing it down . Gross I know. But the swallowing and unsuccessful coughing and trying to clear my chest makes me start gagging and I'll end up throwing up. Again sorry for the tmi. I've tried warm drinks with honey , steamy showers . Nothing is shifting this crap out of my chest . Plus all the coughing has given me sore ribs and bump . Bleeuurrrggghh :haha:

My DD has been so poorly the last week, she's missed a lot of school, including her nativity :cry: :cry: she was devastated, as I was, but I tried not to show her how sad I was. She's finally better, and going back to school tomorrow. Thank God I seem to have escaped catching it!!
My bump feels huge, and I'm only 29 weeks today. I think she's still breech, with her head wedged in my right ribs, where she seems to have been the entire pregnancy!! It is agony! My tail bone feels bruised too, so sitting down hurts :( I'm trying to lay on my side as much as possible. All in All, I'm uncomfortable and miserable :( OH has just come back from uni for Xmas, but thinks he's coming down with flu, so I've sent him to his nans for a few days!!

Glad your dd is better !!! Get lots of vitamin c into all of you xxx

Nordic- unfortunately when I was sick awhile back I just let in run its course. But I believe there is an over the counter med available for it. Maybe call your midwife/doctor and see what they suggest?

I got my 24 hour urine results back today. Looks like its likely mild pre-e. I have a drs appt tomorrow to talk more about what that means. :nope:

Nordic hope all is okay good luck xxxx

Krissie - I hope they caught it early enough and it doesn't develop any further!

Nordic - sending you good vibes and hoping that baby stays in a bit longer!

Nordic - Hope all is well with you and LO.

Krissie - Sorry to hear about the pre-e! Hopefully it doesn't progress.

Thanks ladies. So far my bp has been within a reasonable range. I have a growth scan next Thursday so I'm looking forward to seeing baby again.

Hi girls! Just checking in:) My due date is 2/22 and I'm getting so excited! Down with a cold at the moment but hoping to feel better soon.

Last week, baby was still breech. Is this normal or are we a little late in the game to be breech?

Hi girls! Just checking in:) My due date is 2/22 and I'm getting so excited! Down with a cold at the moment but hoping to feel better soon.

Last week, baby was still breech. Is this normal or are we a little late in the game to be breech?

I was told last week baby can still move out of breech without concern until 36 or so weeks. So definitely lots of time to switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->