February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Lian hope it works out. Krissie I hope doctor can help re bloods how annoying!
I’m okay just a lot of pressure down below. I’ve been getting house cleaned just in case though OH leaves all his shit everywhere driving me insane!

Stormy- I'm sorry to hear about your mom, and I hope it's something that can be fixed or at least patched over so that you get some help.

Lian- that sounds really hard. I hope your dad is okay.

My mom had a really tough year- my dad died in March and then their house was hit by a hurricane. But it's been hard because she doesn't ever realize that I had a hard year too- between losing my dad, raising an infant, being pregnant, and working full time, amongst other things. She needs to be the center of attention and is insisting on being at the hospital for the whole labor. Fortunately, my mother-in-law will be in town (how often do you hear that sentence?). She is amazing with DS and just a very giving person. She'll stay with DS at home and then come to the hospital when the baby is born. I really don't think that's fair (she is coming over to the US from France) but she is okay with it, and it is a lifesaver.

Bittersweet, I'm glad the baby has stayed put until now and know that they will come just at the right time. This will be a holiday season you will never forget!

Krissie- I hope the blood sugar levels come down. Do you think it could be holiday stress? DH has Type 1 Diabetes and always notices higher sugar when he's stressed.

I had my appointment at the doctor yesterday and she felt the lymph node and noticed a few more that were swollen in the same area. She said they feel reactive, and thinks that they are due to the stomach flu I had last week. She doesn't plan to refer me unless they get bigger or don't go away after the birth. She said doctors won't do anything while you are pregnant anyway if there is no other reason to worry.

xan - I'm sorry you had such a rough year :(

I finally got the baby's room all pieced together. Still have a couple more things to make/sew and a few more small things to purchase but if she came today we would make it okay lol.

Xan- I hope this coming year is kinder to you. :hugs:

I had enlarged lymph nodes in my neck at the start of my pregnancy. Thankfully, they did resolve after a few weeks.

Stormy- it is such a relief to be done getting stuff for the baby finished. I am all done except for washing down the crib and installing the carseat base. Then next week I am packing my hospital bag.

I'm thinking during 36 weeks I am going to wash up her bottles and redo my diaper bag for her and move DS's stuff into a different bag.

Afm, I had my drs appt today. It sounds like my bs is likely just par for the course with the end of pregnancy. On top of that my bp is officially going up now so I am starting meds for that tonight. I am just so over all these meds. :cry: I just keep reminding myself 4 more weeks.

Haven't been on here for a while just wanted to update, I didn't post much.

Sad news: I was due February 14th, but had a miscarriage in July.

Happy news: I am pregnant again, due in September! Hoping this is my rainbow take home baby.

Hope everyone's deliveries go well and you all enjoy your beautiful babies. <3 <3 <3

Aww amy so sorry to hear that but congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Hey, Happy new year ladies. I seem to be losing bits of what I assume is my plug? Anyone else had this? No other symptoms so I'm not worried at this point.

I've been loosing tiny bits of my plug but I'm not worried about it x

I&#8217;ve just had really white &#8220;soft&#8221; if that makes sense discharge?

Nothing happening here other than lots of cramping in my back and bump.

I just had strong BH yesterday but I think I was dehydrated. I drank a couple glasses of water and felt better. Bubs is really active the past 2 days though. Like strangers can see him moving active.

I've lost bits of my plug throughout the whole pregnancy. I think it's only concerning if it's bloody as it will regenerate itself as long as you don't lose the whole thing.

Happy New Year ladies! I cannot beleive it is January already. This pregnancy has really flown by for me.

Happy new year ladies!
I&#8217;ve still not really lost any blood bits still just thick white discharge but I think it&#8217;s my plug after asking. Dr Google lol!

Getting bad pains again and coupled with nausea so going to try and take t easy tomorrow and see midwife Wednesday. I really hope she&#8217;s up for discussing. An induction because I am shattered wit these pains coming and going :(

Hi ladies,

I have been off the grid over the holidays and trying to get our household back in good health, we had an awful cold run through and my DS still has a bad cough.

We had a great Christmas and New Years, we are very fortunate to have the love and family that we do.

As for whose watching DS when I go into Labour, it will be a toss up between my In- laws or my best friend. It will be my inlaws unless I go into labour between January 15th-30th, as they are in Hawaii, my parents are about a 1.5hr drive from us so my best friend will come over if it happens overnight. DS was 11 days late so I am prepared to go far overdue.
I have had a ton of BH the last few days and awful heartburn in the evening.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their last few weeks with baby uterus-side, for us this is our last pregnancy (well planned anyway) so it is bittersweet, part of me wants baby out but part of me wants to cherish this pregnancy a little bit more!

Hopeful- I know what you mean. This will be our last baby. Between my age, never having wanted more than 2 kids, and issues with blood clotting, I can't get pregnant again, nor do I want to. I will be induced in just over a month, and while that can't come soon enough, every time he kicks I get sentimental.

I am just completely exhausted all of the time. Like achy arms and legs, yawning my way through life exhausted. I thought that eating more might help so the last two days I've been making sure I get solid meals and eating every 3 hours or so. It helps some, but I'm still yawning. I might try to get some protein shakes so that I don't rely upon fast-food. There are no good food options at work this week since classes have not begun.

This is also our last baby. Dh is getting a vasectomy on the 29th and I am so relieved.

I am talking with my doctor Monday about getting my induction scheduled. It will be somewhere between the 24th-1st based on my appt yesterday. I am honestly very ready to be done with being pregnant.

How exciting krissie! I saw my midwife today and she&#8217;s booked me an appt with consultant. She reconons I could potentially be induced next Friday

Oh not long at all Bittersweet! Hopefully the consultant will be compassionate given all the pain you have been in lately.

I am really hoping for the 24th as that is when my doctor is on call. But he might want to go into the next week when I am 38 weeks.

Just dropping by to check how you are all getting on, sounds like babies are going to start appearing soon! I wish all of you all the best with quick pain free labours!

Nordic, how is little Rhea? Hope you are well x

Afm, well I had another loss, 5 days before Christmas at 9weeks3days. I think that's it for us now, it's been a tough year and time to come to terms with no more babies.

I will pop back to hear all your good news, good luck ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"