February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Happy 37 weeks Hopeful!! I hope you can be done with work soon. How frustrating that you spent all that time training her. :nope: Hopefully the new gal will pick up quickly and you can go on leave soon.

I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. Crazy... I don't feel close to labor at all.

Dh's work just expanded parental leave, but he might get screwed out of it as we have no idea when it goes into effect and I'll be due anytime. Super frustrating.
MW wants me doing anything possible to induce labor on my own (obviously anything safe)

Oh hopeful what a stress re work! Stormy get Vincent on that ball!

Harry is improving he had a small dip over light which is upsetting but he came to quickly. They have taken off his brain scans and he’s getting a precautionary MRI today just to ascertain what everything is. He’s now breastfeeding completely from me rather than me express as that’s aftially more exhausting! He’s been moved to a cot wth hopefully w view he’s being moved to the special care unit and not intensive care anymore. He’s mucj more alert and once he’s off his photo therapy we can just have him as normal except he’s my next to me in the bed xx

Bittersweet- that must be hard, I hope the MRI comes back all clear. MRIs are so much more informative for the brain than other imaging techniques (it is what I do for a living). Sending positive baby dust!

Stormy- I hope DH gets his pat leave. My husband's job just changed their system so that there is no guaranteed vacation/sick leave. On the positive side, he had all the vacation time he had been saving paid out, so if he has to take FMLA it would cover the time he was planning on taking, but it seems wrong that they can just stop giving any vacation or sick time whenever they want.

I have a feeling that bubs is just flipping around like crazy in there. One time I'll feel hiccups really down below, and then other times I think I can feel them both low and high. I get a lot of movement up high, but can't tell if it's the head or the butt, lol. I guess since DS was huge and this guy is just normal sized he has more space to roll. I caught another cold this week and couldn't sleep so I was fixating on his movements all night and still no closer to understanding what he's doing. I'm so tired of being sick this entire pregnancy- honestly it's worse than the fatigue and normal pregnancy pains. I don't think I've been healthy for more than 2 weeks at a time this entire pregnancy.

Bittersweet - I am so happy baby is getting his milk from you and progressing wonderfully. Keep fighting baby and momma!!

Thanks Krissie! I am hoping she will be a quick learner and can problem solve her way through the worst of it!

Stormynights - I hope your DH can get the extended leave!!

Bitter- I hope baby Harry's MRI comes back good.

Xan- How frustrating to just drop leave like that. My husband will at least get 2 weeks, but hopefully 6. We should find out the 16th when it goes into effect. He doesn't get sick time or vacation paid out because he's salaried. They give so much vacation then don't let them take it. So dumb! I think he gets 5 or 6 weeks per year but only gets to take 2 lol.

Hopeful - Ty! Hope the new trainee does well and you get to go on maternity leave soon!

I'm just so blown away by being 37 weeks today. I delivered DD at 37w3d so if I make it 4 more days it'll be the most pregnant I've ever been. :haha: I'm finishing up sewing baby's cloth wipes, dying my last wrap, and making a changing table pad today/this weekend. Hopefully installing the car seat bases soon... then just the waiting game!!

Yay stormy 3rd baby for the group! Good luck!

Harry has continued to do well moves to special care today and exclusively breast fed with no tube. Further monitoring to make sure his oxygen levels remain good. Maybe tomorrow get back together. Hardest but most wonderful week of my life! Funny thing is he would have been induced today likely (stormy how strange if we had had them at the same time) so it’s been amazing to have him here already. Just
Hope he keeps fighting and we can go home soon x

Oh also.
His MRI has come back with nothing major on t but a full report will be created in next few days. Hoping that’s good news and that nothing will come up not sure what else could come up x

Thats great news bittersweet. Fx he continues to get stronger and you are taking him home soon.

Thanks hun. He kept showing de sats on monitor but turns out his probe hasn’t been contracting g great due to the jaundice lamp so they put another probe on him and laid him on his tummy and he’s been sitting at 97. Looks like a cute little frog x

Good luck Stormy! X

Glad mri was clear Bittersweet, hope you guys get home soon and you can relax xxx

She was born tonight shortly after 9 pm. She's perfect aside from not latching! I was induced for high blood pressure but once I got to the hospital my blood pressure went down however glad they induce me because she ended up having a knot in her cord and her cord wrapped around her neck multiple times.

Oh stormy how scary but congratulations on your baby girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->