February 2024 testing thread

Congratulations @Brianna777, from one ectopic survivor to another, I hope this is your take home uterine baby. Fantastic news and good luck.

Hi, Wonder if i can jump in, its been a long time in this site and 47 now, I have (Grown up well 23, 21, 16 and 11) we did IVF i 2020 and it didn't happen, I have fallen 5 times since then and always ended with a chemical. that was it for us until.... october when i said we could try a donor egg but we will have to do it now! 6 months of all sorts of testing, the getting the eggs we ended up with 11 eggs, 9 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 made it to 5 days, 4 made it to PGT testing and 3 are in the freezer perfect. so I am going on net wednesday to do a FET transfer, so i will be testing 26th my beta won't be till the 4th of march but we know that isn't going to happen, Just feel like its time to get back on here and get excited about it!

Hi, Wonder if i can jump in, its been a long time in this site and 47 now, I have (Grown up well 23, 21, 16 and 11) we did IVF i 2020 and it didn't happen, I have fallen 5 times since then and always ended with a chemical. that was it for us until.... october when i said we could try a donor egg but we will have to do it now! 6 months of all sorts of testing, the getting the eggs we ended up with 11 eggs, 9 mature, 6 fertilized, 5 made it to 5 days, 4 made it to PGT testing and 3 are in the freezer perfect. so I am going on net wednesday to do a FET transfer, so i will be testing 26th my beta won't be till the 4th of march but we know that isn't going to happen, Just feel like its time to get back on here and get excited about it!
Good luck mama! I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

9dpiui, 11dptrigger. FMU I think maybe I see something that looks like a shadow in person?

PXL_20240218_141707000~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->