• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February...a month for Making Love & Making Babies!!!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in. Got back from vacation a couple of days ago and just finished catching up...so much happened in my absence!! I am not going to respond to everyone's individual situations because my laptop is in the shop so I'm "pecking" on my iPad to type this and it takes forever!! But just know I am thinking about you all and putting all the good karma/happy thoughts I can out there for each of your situations!!

AFM, it was really great to take some time away from the stress of TTC! I am taking a break from temping and testing this month because I have to have that procedure done to remove my polyp and remove irregular cells. Not sure how long it normally takes to heal...anyone who has had LEEP or a D&C know how long you are out of the TTC game? I'm a little stressed about it, but I have a lot of confidence in my doctor.

I think I'm actually about to ovulate. EWCM has shown today. So I guess I will just ask them to do a test before the procedure, because although we are not intensively trying like other months, there's always a chance.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base. Welcome to all our new friends, and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you! Hugs!!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in. Got back from vacation a couple of days ago and just finished catching up...so much happened in my absence!! I am not going to respond to everyone's individual situations because my laptop is in the shop so I'm "pecking" on my iPad to type this and it takes forever!! But just know I am thinking about you all and putting all the good karma/happy thoughts I can out there for each of your situations!!

AFM, it was really great to take some time away from the stress of TTC! I am taking a break from temping and testing this month because I have to have that procedure done to remove my polyp and remove irregular cells. Not sure how long it normally takes to heal...anyone who has had LEEP or a D&C know how long you are out of the TTC game? I'm a little stressed about it, but I have a lot of confidence in my doctor.

I think I'm actually about to ovulate. EWCM has shown today. So I guess I will just ask them to do a test before the procedure, because although we are not intensively trying like other months, there's always a chance.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base. Welcome to all our new friends, and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you! Hugs!!

I had to have a LEEP done before my RE would see me and my gyno said 4 weeks I should be good to go. Hope that helps:)

Beaglemom That is a tough situation! But I know that with washed sperm it doesn't live as long only about 12-24 hours. So I hope you get your +opk soon! I honestly don't know what I would do.

Also, I tested this morning 12dpo and got a :bfn: I have no will power to wait. Maybe it was too early?? It is 4 days before my expected period. But probably not :( so bummed

Oh boo, I'm sorry!! It might have been early though, I read online today that those tests are most accurate AFTER your missed period, so don't give up hope!! :hugs:

Beaglemom That is a tough situation! But I know that with washed sperm it doesn't live as long only about 12-24 hours. So I hope you get your +opk soon! I honestly don't know what I would do.

Also, I tested this morning 12dpo and got a :bfn: I have no will power to wait. Maybe it was too early?? It is 4 days before my expected period. But probably not :( so bummed

Thanks...I know about the sperm not being the same after washed. So I am hoping my timing will still be ok.

As for you, I think you are def too early! 4 days is an at best accurate for the most sensitive tests. So do not lose hope. If you can hold out, try testing every other day...especially if you have some cheapo tests. If not, I would try to wait at least until the day AF is expected or the day after.

I missed this post originally. I cannot believe all the action so quickly on this thread.

Oh boo, I'm sorry!! It might have been early though, I read online today that those tests are most accurate AFTER your missed period, so don't give up hope!! :hugs:

Girl I hope so!! I still have BT kind of feels like it is fading away not staying or getting worse. Which is a symptom of pregnancy. I was very emotional yesterday... well and today just because it said -. Saturday will be the day before my missed period. I am thinking I am not going to test unless it my period is late. :cry:

Wow I missed a ton today! Finally getting a chance to check in. I won't be able to respond to everyone but hello and welcome to any newbies and hello to all of the regular girls who have been following along for the past few months! :)

Beaglemom, It is a tough call to make about the IUI, especially since I don't know anything about it. I would think it is better to have it done then to wait and miss your chance, but I am not a doctor. Also I know you are worried about the "lie"...here was my thought. So you go in tomorrow and have the IUI, if for some reason you did get a peak on the monitor Sun/Mon couldn't you call back and say that either the monitor is messed up or you got another + opk and see what they tell you to do then? Anyways I am hoping that all of that will be unnecessary - I would test tonight with an opk (or two) and see what the monitor says in the morning. Fx'd for a peak! btw...I loved your comment about the monkey doing the IUI, I needed a good laugh today and that definitely made me chuckle! :)

Erin, yay for AF, so glad she finally showed up for you! Now you can get back to clomid! I think your body just needed another month to heal.

Sara, welcome back from your vacation! Good luck with your appointments this month. Keep us posted on your progress. Hoping you can get back to ttc very soon.

Okay, so this is my first month temping (as most of you know) and I am very excited to see that my CH's appeared today and it looks as if I ovulated on Monday!! I totally agree with that day since it seems like I had cramps. We have been BDing since Friday and plan to BD one last time tonight. I sure hope we caught our egg! :)

Wow I missed a ton today! Finally getting a chance to check in. I won't be able to respond to everyone but hello and welcome to any newbies and hello to all of the regular girls who have been following along for the past few months! :)

Beaglemom, It is a tough call to make about the IUI, especially since I don't know anything about it. I would think it is better to have it done then to wait and miss your chance, but I am not a doctor. Also I know you are worried about the "lie"...here was my thought. So you go in tomorrow and have the IUI, if for some reason you did get a peak on the monitor Sun/Mon couldn't you call back and say that either the monitor is messed up or you got another + opk and see what they tell you to do then? Anyways I am hoping that all of that will be unnecessary - I would test tonight with an opk (or two) and see what the monitor says in the morning. Fx'd for a peak! btw...I loved your comment about the monkey doing the IUI, I needed a good laugh today and that definitely made me chuckle! :)

Erin, yay for AF, so glad she finally showed up for you! Now you can get back to clomid! I think your body just needed another month to heal.

Sara, welcome back from your vacation! Good luck with your appointments this month. Keep us posted on your progress. Hoping you can get back to ttc very soon.

Okay, so this is my first month temping (as most of you know) and I am very excited to see that my CH's appeared today and it looks as if I ovulated on Monday!! I totally agree with that day since it seems like I had cramps. We have been BDing since Friday and plan to BD one last time tonight. I sure hope we caught our egg! :)

Savvy I think you have a good chance. You are putting in a great effort.

I have thought & thought about a fib on to of the fib, but I am just going to let it go. I hope for a peak tomorrow. Just did another test & I know the concentration was good. Line was close but just not quite there. So I will try to not go again until before bed & test again.

Thanks everyone for your feedback...I kinda feel like I have been hogging the thread. So sorry if anyone else feels that way. I have just been a wreck today...so thanks to everyone for your responses.

I have thought & thought about a fib on to of the fib, but I am just going to let it go. I hope for a peak tomorrow. Just did another test & I know the concentration was good. Line was close but just not quite there. So I will try to not go again until before bed & test again.

Thanks everyone for your feedback...I kinda feel like I have been hogging the thread. So sorry if anyone else feels that way. I have just been a wreck today...so thanks to everyone for your responses.

Beaglemom, please don't feel like you are hogging the thread! I love when the thread has lots of activity and we get to help each other out, that is what this thread is for! I think if your line is getting darker and close to a + that it will for sure be a positive tomorrow sometime. Super excited to hear about your first experience with IUI! How is the weather there, are the roads safe?

Beaglemom, please don't feel like you are hogging the thread! I love when the thread has lots of activity and we get to help each other out, that is what this thread is for! I think if your line is getting darker and close to a + that it will for sure be a positive tomorrow sometime. Super excited to hear about your first experience with IUI! How is the weather there, are the roads safe?

Roads are looking good now. I had a delay at work...schools were closed. Roads were fine on the way home but school s still closed. My boss is so mad. He thinks they will take away from their spring break. He always schedules vacation around his kids vacation...& he didn't take any time this week besides when we were off yesterday. If he had known they would cancel school all week, he would have packed them up & went away somewhere for a mini vacay.

Roads are looking good now. I had a delay at work...schools were closed. Roads were fine on the way home but school s still closed. My boss is so mad. He thinks they will take away from their spring break. He always schedules vacation around his kids vacation...& he didn't take any time this week besides when we were off yesterday. If he had known they would cancel school all week, he would have packed them up & went away somewhere for a mini vacay.

Glad the roads look good and the weather is better for you! Not sure where you are from but the schools here have already had 6 or 7 snow days this year, we always get lots of snow a few times in February/March too. Right now the schools are talking about adding 5 minutes a day to make up for the extra snow days. I think each district gets 3-5 snow days normally. But too bad your boss wasn't away this week - it might have made it easier when you were making phone calls! :)

Another high today. The opk looks so close. I'm going to keep testing over the weekend and see what happens.

Im also getting mixed info on the survival of washed sperm. Some say 6-12 hrs but others say up to 24 hrs.

Another high today. The opk looks so close. I'm going to keep testing over the weekend and see what happens.

Im also getting mixed info on the survival of washed sperm. Some say 6-12 hrs but others say up to 24 hrs.

Have you gone in for your IUI yet?? Keep us updated!!

All I feel like doing today is crying. I am just so bummed and frustrated! I think AF is on her way because I feel real emotional and crampy. Its like I just need to have a good cry! But I just want this to happen and don't know why it hasn't for me. I know I have some things against me but it is like come on already! I know you all will understand. I hate to be so negative. I really was so so hopeful for this cycle. But I got a :bfn: But looks like I will try IUI this coming cycle. Unless AF is late. Trying to keep a little bit of hope alive.

All I feel like doing today is crying. I am just so bummed and frustrated! I think AF is on her way because I feel real emotional and crampy. Its like I just need to have a good cry! But I just want this to happen and don't know why it hasn't for me. I know I have some things against me but it is like come on already! I know you all will understand. I hate to be so negative. I really was so so hopeful for this cycle. But I got a :bfn: But looks like I will try IUI this coming cycle. Unless AF is late. Trying to keep a little bit of hope alive.

I am sorry you are feeling this way. I was right there with you the other day. I was crying in the shower. Everything just got to me all at once. It doesn't help that we are full of hormones anyways...I have clomid added on to it. Then when AF is near we are all emotional & even if we are pregnant & don't know it, that causes all these hormonal issues.

I really had a lot of hope for you based on your numbers. Hopefully this will pass. Maybe what you need is a long cry. Sometimes it helps & gets everything out. :)

Okay, ladies. I had my IUI almost 2 hours ago. It was such a crazy experience. First we are at the IVF clinic to do the sample. Another couple was there & we knew they were in the same boat as us. It was funny because they went back first together. Then my husband was called. He was back there only 5 minutes I think. I didn't go with. Then he came out & I told him & he said it felt like forever. Then the couple came out. So I have to put the sample in my bra! (it is in a test tube). We drive to my dr which is only about 5 minutes. As we are waiting my husband is freaking out that his boys are dying. So we get back there & I don't take the sample out until they start everything. It was pretty uncomfortable. Almost like the HSG. But once it was over I felt fine. Plus they were saying things that were making me laugh. She also said while she did it she did it one time & they had triplets. I said you better find someone to take #3 if I have triplets. So then they raise the table I was on so my hips were up & I laid there for about 15 min.

So here is the bad news. My husband's post wash was only 1 million. But I did some research as I was waiting & I think that is an ok number to be inserted into the uterus. So the way I am trying to look at it is 1 million of the BEST got in there. And the motility prewash was 52% & post was 75%. So that is good. My dr wouldn't tell me for sure how long they can live in there. But just searching we found some say 24-72 hours. I haven't done another opk, but will in a minute. So I need everyone out there to be crossing fingers for us!

I think this will be the worst TWW I have ever gone through.

misaacs, hugs :hugs: I am sorry you got a bfn today, hoping AF stays far away from you.

Okay, ladies. I had my IUI almost 2 hours ago. It was such a crazy experience. First we are at the IVF clinic to do the sample. Another couple was there & we knew they were in the same boat as us. It was funny because they went back first together. Then my husband was called. He was back there only 5 minutes I think. I didn't go with. Then he came out & I told him & he said it felt like forever. Then the couple came out. So I have to put the sample in my bra! (it is in a test tube). We drive to my dr which is only about 5 minutes. As we are waiting my husband is freaking out that his boys are dying. So we get back there & I don't take the sample out until they start everything. It was pretty uncomfortable. Almost like the HSG. But once it was over I felt fine. Plus they were saying things that were making me laugh. She also said while she did it she did it one time & they had triplets. I said you better find someone to take #3 if I have triplets. So then they raise the table I was on so my hips were up & I laid there for about 15 min.

So here is the bad news. My husband's post wash was only 1 million. But I did some research as I was waiting & I think that is an ok number to be inserted into the uterus. So the way I am trying to look at it is 1 million of the BEST got in there. And the motility prewash was 52% & post was 75%. So that is good. My dr wouldn't tell me for sure how long they can live in there. But just searching we found some say 24-72 hours. I haven't done another opk, but will in a minute. So I need everyone out there to be crossing fingers for us!

Beaglemom, so glad your doctor was open and you got your IUI done! 1 million seems like a ton, it only takes one to make a baby!! :) His boys can be up there ready and waiting for your eggie to be released. Fx'd and toes crossed too that the IUI is what you needed for a bfp this cycle!

My TWW with IUI was soo bad. I dreamed about it all of the time. Of seeing the + test. But I also had nightmares that because of the caffeine I was drinking that I miscarried and it happened when my half sister who is only 8 was with me. It was a horrible dream. I can still remember all of it. Anyways, I Take it easy. Relax and get plenty of rest. Heard all of those things help. I also think it helps us women not freak out but sometimes it happens anyway. lol Sending you lots of :dust:

Thanks beaglemom and savvy. I am not due for AF until Monday but maybe it will be early since I am cramping. I have also been feeling like I have started but there is nothing there but cm. It is really weird. I will have to have a good cry after work today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->