February Cherubs | Testing Thread

I can see those clearly Nightflower.

I tested with SMU today and still just had a shadow line. So maybe faulty tests. AF is due today. I'll test again tomorrow if she's a no show

I can see those clearly Nightflower.

I tested with SMU today and still just had a shadow line. So maybe faulty tests. AF is due today. I'll test again tomorrow if she's a no show
I hope af stays away good luck

Reactions: NDH
@Laurabub84 ooh I wonder if the antibiotics helped in any way? Like I say I'm clutching at straws hoping they might help or at least not hinder.
It's amazing how suddenly feeling in with a chance can affect your mood lol. @Suggerhoney I haven't noticed much cm and when I do think I feel ov pain it's very mild just a twinge. It's been a busy week and I've not paid too much attention I'm just going to have to assume I ov'd cd 16-17 and go from there. Payday tomorrow so will be stocking up on opks and hpts. I have been super in the mood this month which is unlike me, we've dtd 4 days in a row now so that's gotta be bases covered :haha: I just need to get on to book in for his sperm analysis as other than my googling I can't get an official follow up until he's done his test and he's dragging his heels on it. He's happy to do it he just doesn't get round to booking it in. It's a train journey away for us too so it is a hassle.
I've also got a breast exam booked for a scan as I have fibroadenoma and I feel one lump has got bigger. I don't think it's anything to worry about but it's playing on my mind.
@NightFlower eagerly awaiting test updates from you and @NDH. Thinking of you too @jellybeanxx

good luck hun

I don't really know anything about how to temp. And honestly, my sleep schedule is not really regular enough where I think I could temp consistently at the same time. Do any of you use some sort of wearable basal body thermometer?
I have thought about it before, but if I am honest, I am even getting a bit tired of doing OPK after 12 cycles.
I am kind of wavering at the point of not wanting to track for a while and just go unprotected when the mood strikes instead of timing sex.

no, I just use a basal thermometer. I was crap at taking them when trying for dd4. They were a little erratic because I wasn’t taking them at the same time everyday. I suffered horribly long anovulatory cycles whilst trying for her so I lost heart in it, but despite interrupted sleep and not taking it at the same time everyday I could still clearly see when I’d ovulated on cycles it did happen. Also I would go through so many pregnancy tests when I wasn’t temping and I was wasting them because I hadn’t even ovulated and obviously didn’t know that. I just have to do it now so I know what’s going on in there. But you do what works for you hun. If your cycles are regular you could maybe just try and bd every other day so you’re always covered. I wish I could take a relaxed approach but feel like I’m on a time limit this time with dh worrying about his age :-(

Last test for today. Taken at 6:30pm. Had waves of nausea twice today. Sample was very weak but faint line came up almost right away. Hope this is my keeper.
10dpo I think it's already getting darker

View attachment 1114503 View attachment 1114504

I think they look good for 10dpo hun. Congratulations

Well I've made it to the end of the day with no AF in sight. Hoping tomorrow brings a positive test.

good luck for your morning test. Hope af stays away

Reactions: NDH
Congratulations @NightFlower hope this is it for you now FINALLY [-o<[-o<

@NDH
Hope you get lines with the next test hon[-o<

Thanks for the replies.
8dpo and absolutely zero symptoms.
I know I’m out and don’t even want to test.
seen a few success stories with women who stop tracking and using opks, so really considering trying that next cycle. no opks and not even going to chart when my period arrives.
next cycle will be cycle 13 trying and tbh I’m just done with it all now!!!!

@josephine3 I’m only cd8. If I ovulate cd22 again I’ve got another two weeks to wait which sucks and dh will be working nights so that’s gonna be a challenge to try :nope:

@Suggerhoney i hope you get an awesome surprise when you test tomorrow/Wednesday [-o<

@josephine3 I’m only cd8. If I ovulate cd22 again I’ve got another two weeks to wait which sucks and dh will be working nights so that’s gonna be a challenge to try :nope:

@Suggerhoney i hope you get an awesome surprise when you test tomorrow/Wednesday [-o<

Thanks lovely. But I’m feeling very out. Zero symptoms so just know I’m out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->