February Cherubs

Thanks @Rach87 the boards definitely aren’t as active as they used to be :-( I love lurking over in your group, so great that you’re all entering the 2nd trimester, feels like forever away but I know it will come by before I know it!

my little ones are 5 and 7 and will be so excited when we tell them! I want to wait a bit more, I also haven’t told any family yet which is unusual for me but this time I just don’t feel like announcing yet. Maybe after my first scan I’ll feel like it’s a bit more real but right now it doesn’t!

Ladies one of you will have to start a new thread.
Unfortunately happy cupcakes strated our October group but she sadly had a mmc and in the end another lady started a new thread.
I mean it's up to you guys. U cud keep this one going but there's no way of updating the front page unless a new one is started.

It is much quiter now than it once was. With my dd in 2012 and 2013 it was always so active.

I'm in the September due date group and we're such a small group but it does make it easier to keep up.
I'm also in the October/November due date group because originally my due date going by AF was 7th October but I got put way forward at my dating scan.
So I mingle between the 2 groups.
The October/November can be very hard to keep up with. I did want the September one to be September and October but I'm glad that didn't happen now because I like our small little group.

It's hard to know when is best time to tell them. We don't get scans in UK till around 12 weeks, don't know if I can hide if from them for another 6 weeks.

I'm starting to feel really bloated last couple of days, I can't suck it in like before haha. I do wear loose fitting clothing so no one will be able to tell for a while.

There's only my OH and my mum that knows at the min. OH wants to wait till scan to tell people

@VictoriaMay I’m getting a little tummy too, I took my dd to a birthday party on the weekend and kept covering it with my cardigan! I feel like I’ve done well getting to 6 weeks without saying anything so I’m ok if it feels right to tell my family from now but that means my kids will know and then everyone will know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->