February Cherubs

I feel you on the early scans ladies.
I had 4 early miscarriages last year. 4 definite and possibly 5.
And I tried so hard to get a early scan at the hospital and was told no.
Not unless there was bleeding.

Then I did have bleeding at 6 weeks so in the end I did get a early scan at the hospital early pregnancy unit at 6+1 weeks. And then they booked another for 2 weeks later because of the bleeding.

I then booked a privet scan at 10+3 weeks because I've had a loss at 10+4 b4 so I'm always so anxious in the first trimester.

In the UK we don't get a scan untill 12 to 13 weeks and we Dont see a dr/midwife untill 8 weeks. No one really wants to see us any earlier which is so hard when u have had losses.
I wasn't even offered HCG bloods. I was told they don't do it and I just had to hold out and hope for the best.

@AlwaysTheAunt I'm so sorry your lines are not getting darker, I know how you feel and it's not a nice feeling but your not out till the witch shows.

@Lucy3 yay bump buddy \\:D/ how did your appointment go?

My appointment is 3 weeks away :( hope it goes fast, I asked if I could go early but they said its 8 weeks they see you at. But they reassured me if I think there's any thing wrong to ring up and they will see me.
Been getting a few cramps but nothing major, it's probably normal lol I haven't been pregnant for 10 years so don't remember my last

@AlwaysTheAunt I'm so sorry your lines are not getting darker, I know how you feel and it's not a nice feeling but your not out till the witch shows.

@Lucy3 yay bump buddy \\:D/ how did your appointment go?

My appointment is 3 weeks away :( hope it goes fast, I asked if I could go early but they said its 8 weeks they see you at. But they reassured me if I think there's any thing wrong to ring up and they will see me.
Been getting a few cramps but nothing major, it's probably normal lol I haven't been pregnant for 10 years so don't remember my last

Cramps are normol hon. Don't worry.

@motherofboys

Oh no I'm sorry I've not been in the june/July testing group for a day or so so I haven't seen ure tests.
I really hope everything turns out OK. It's horrible getting lines that strat fading but I'm hopful it's just because it's early days still and I the next day or so ure lines are darker.

Thinking of you

Hi everyone :)

I’m sorry to just disappear but it’s been a really difficult week and I just didn’t feel I could come on here.

I think I have known since my digital didn’t tick over to 3+ that something wasn’t ok. I’d had a really good feeling initially but with my healthy pregnancies my digis have always moved up so it wasn’t right for me.
My tests got lighter and I started bleeding and losing tissue yesterday and I think I passed the baby today. Our scan showed nothing in the uterus so although it’s been labelled as PUL I’m pretty sure I have had a complete miscarriage. I’m waiting on my beta results and to see if I have to have a repeat, which I will have to have if it’s above 10miu. So, that’s that then. We’re both heartbroken but what can you do. I’m concerned as this is my third loss in a row but I don’t know why. They probably won’t investigate because to them I have only had two confirmed losses. I will ask anyway though.
Anyway. I probably won’t come back to this thread but I wish you all the best with your pregnancies, I hope all goes smoothly for you all! Lots of love <3

Oh no hon I am so sorry.
This is not the news i wanted to hear at all.
This is horrible.
Even tho all my losses last year were very early after the 3rd I rang the doctors and they got me in for some bloodtests to check my hormone levels. With me they all came back normol but i went on to have a 4th early loss In October just a few weeks after getting those normol results.

After the 4th one I rang my Doctors again and they referred me to the hospital for further tests.
Definitely give them a call hon. They will help u.
They always do after u have had 3 or more losses in a row.

U are in my thoughts hon I'm so sad:-(

Hi all how's everyone doing?

I've been so tired today, I nearly feel asleep at work haha. Definitely early night for me.

My boobs have started to get sore to touch, and getting bigger lol.

It's very quite this group, maybe we should do a Feb /march group?

I've been pretty tired and bloated lately. My doctor prescribed me progesterone. I have two lab appointments to test my HCG this upcoming week. I'll have my first ultrasound July 8th.

Yep let’s make this a Feb/March group. How do we do that?

@Schweppes come over when you’re ready!

@Bloblo congrats and come on over when you’re ready!

@VictoriaMay im also tired, I’ve been lucky and been able to nap when the kids are at school. Bbs also hurt to touch but that’s really it for symptoms atm. Wonder when we hit 6 weeks if they’ll ramp up, that’s what happened with my last one - May have even been closer to 7 weeks then I felt awful!

@SuperwomanTTC thats great you have progesterone. Countdown to July 8 for your ultrasound! I haven’t booked mine yet

Hey ladies, someone will need to start a new thread.

I know you all are a bit behind us, but we opened the dec/jan group to february. Feel free to jump on over with us - these boards are so quiet now its hard to get a full active group.

Hey ladies,
How are we all doing? All morning I have just felt awful, not a sick feeling just bleurgh and didn't have any energy at all. I had some lunch in the hope it would stop but it didn't make a difference. I have only just started to feel better and have some energy to do some baking with my daughter.
I have really veiny boobs which was ome of the very first signs I knew I was pregnancy they just seem to have come up all over since and they seem to hurt on a night when I take my bra off and get into bed.
Yesterday I felt the same and ended up having a nap on my lunch, I woke up feeling even worse.

I feel so nauseous today that I've just been laying down. Everything I eat makes me sick. It isn't ideal, but I'm happy to have some symptoms.

@Lucy3 yes maybe 6/7 weeks we might start getting more symptoms. Hoping the morning sickness is kind and we don't get it to bad haha

@Trixiebell oh no I'm sorry you have been feeling like that, suppose its a good sign though feeling ill lol. I'm the same my boobs feel heaviest on a night.

@SuperwomanTTC hope it eases soon for you so you can eat something

@Rach87 thank you, will go have a nosey soon hehe

Long day again at work today, glad to be home. OH made a spaghetti bolognase for tea, was lovely.
Any one else got older children? If so when will you be telling them about their new sibling? Really don't know when is best. I have DD1 who is 11 and DD2 is 9.i think DD1 will be over the moon, not so sure how DD2 will take it. She's been the youngest for so long

I have DD 8 and DS 7. I didn't tell them about my previous pregnancy until after I miscarried and had a few trips to the ER. They were so scared about the ER visits that my husband and I decided to tell them about miscarriages and healing from them. They told me that they wanted to know right away if I was having another baby. We'll probably book a private scan later in the summer and bring them along for a "show and tell." My doctor's office only allows 1 adult visitor for ultrasounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->