February Fruitcakes! Looking for bump buddies due feb 2012

Anyone else having issues coming up with names? Hubby and I had boy names locked down but can't agree on any girl names! Hopefully we will find something soon ish. I would like to start talking to my baby with a name. :)

Yeah, I am, but the other way. Can find loads of girl names we agree on but not boys! Also worried I will go off the names I like now by the time baby arrives! Only a few weeks more until we know for sure :happydance:

Not sure on whether to get a 4d scan or not. Seems a lot of money we could be spending on bubs.....but 20 weeks is a long time to go until we meet baby with no more scans. Still undecided!

Nyssa1991, the doc has given me 2 dates... Feb 4th by date calculation and Feb 10th by size. WHO KNOWS? ;)

How is everyone feeling?

hello im due 16th feb with baby 2 can I join? we just had a private scan and have a blue bump this time :)

Hello imagine, we are due the same day :). How is everyone feeling x

I'm feeling like an emotional wreck but I'm chalking it up to horomones.

ah me 2, i've argued with my sisters and mother this week 2 over something stupid we're friends now but it upset me so bad. I find myself crying a lot, damn hormones. They've given me a load of spots this week 2 lol x

So- I live in San Diego, California and spent an hour and a half stuck in an elevator alone (needing to pee) yesterday when we had the huge power outage. I managed not to get upset or worked up. I'm so glad to be out!!

omg that would have terrified me I hate lifts (as we call them in uk) glad u manged to keep calm. its 9.30pm here dont know what time it is where ur? Hope your feeling ok today, cant believe we are nearly half way there xx

Got my scan tomorrow :wacko: Finally find out if its a :blue: or :pink: bundle I am carrying (hopefully). Just hoping all is well in there - certainly lots of activity from my little womb ninja :happydance:

Poor you lellis - I think I would have wet myself, I'm back to having a gnats bladder again :haha:

Imagine13 Mkae sure to update us tomorrow!! Good luck!!! HUG!!!

Yay - all is well with baby and its a.....

GIRL !!!!! :pink: :cloud9:

I am so happy- team pink rocks :happydance:

Thank you!

Would have been ecstatic either way. But now seems so much more real as I can picture my baby :cloud9:

Hi Imagine

Congrats on news of your baby girl. I am also having a girl, got that confirmed today at my scan which was 21 weeks exactly. All is well although my placenta is low lying which apparently is quite a common problem at this stage but will get another scan at 34 weeks to check it moves! xxx

Woohoo congrats on your baby girl fuschia! :pink:

I'm sure your placenta will move up :hugs: - we've all got a lot more expanding upwards and outwards to do (eek!).

My bump is pretty hard now - having problems bending and putting my shoes on already :blush:

I am making loadsa cloth nappies at the moment - made some funky tiger print ones. My girl is gonna look like bambam from the flintstones! Am addicted to looking at nappies on weenotions. Loving the "just hatched" one sooooo cute :kiss: Anyone else doing cloth?

I am doing cloth! We have started our stash too!

I have had a tough couple of days in the pain department. I've had MAJOR pelvic pain. WHen i walk, sit and toward the end of peeing. I saw my doctor today and he examined me and said sadly some women just have this. I have pelvic exercises to do and have to eat extra fiber and pee more frequently. I guess waiting too long makes it hurt more. NO FUN!! :) But I can deal with it for a healthy baby girl! :) :pink: !!!

How is everyone else feeling?

Poor you :hugs: Lots of back rubs from your oh should help :thumbup:

Yay - we will have to compare stashes, I will try and post some pics later

Made my first girly nappy today. Gonna make some funky legwarmers to go with it https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/BridgesideRats/IMG00074-20110925-1745.jpg

And my funky leopard print one I madehttps://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/BridgesideRats/IMG00075-20110925-1746.jpg

And some of my tots bots teenyfit https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/BridgesideRats/IMG00078-20110925-1750.jpg

Getting there with my newborn stash. Anyway, that's my exciting funky ones. Only another 12-15 to make :dohh: Then onto some adjustable 3 months-potty size :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->